• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beirut, Lebanon

Has anyone been to Beirut recently?

Would you recommend?

Please share some highlights!

I was there last year. I wouldn't recommend going there now because there's a lot going on.

But if things settle down again its great. Lebanese people are very chill but it's an expensive country. Not now but back then. If you don't have a place to stay there already its going to be pretty expensive.

For tourists I would recommend the boat ride through the rock arch and the jeita grotto caves. And so you can have funny stories to tell after your trip take a nice long taxi ride. You will know what I mean by that after you've done it.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      I was there last year. I wouldn't recommend going there now because there's a lot going on.

But if things settle down again its great. Lebanese people are very chill but it's an expensive country. Not now but back then. If you don't have a place to stay there already its going to be pretty expensive.

For tourists I would recommend the boat ride through the rock arch and the jeita grotto caves. And so you can have funny stories to tell after your trip take a nice long taxi ride. You will know what I mean by that after you've done it.
      Sounds great.

I guess it all comes down to timing. I've heard there is a lot of unrest there. I'm guessing tourism has taken a real hit as well.

Comment

Lebenon isn't really big on tourism anyway. Mainly people who are from Lebenon go to Lebenon, but there are nice things to see. It's very green which is a nice change when you're going through middle eastern countries.

There are a lot of issues there now but inshallah it will settle down soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
          Has anyone been to Beirut recently?

Would you recommend?

Please share some highlights!
          You should checkout the news before you go to any country in the world in shaa ALLAH.

in shaa ALLAH please checkout the latest news from lebanon https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/country/lebanon.html

Assalamu Alaykom
          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

You should checkout the news before you go to any country in the world in shaa ALLAH.

in shaa ALLAH please checkout the latest news from lebanon https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/country/lebanon.html

Assalamu Alaykom
            Thank you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post

Thank you bro.
              Your welcome bro
              ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Now all transitions are open to Lebanon ?

Comment

Working...
                X