Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship in Saudia Arabia

Assalamu Alaykom

Does Saudia arabia give saudi citizenship to foreign muslims? I am interested in doing hijra to Saudia Arabia in shaa ALLAH
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

quick search gives, ->
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_...ationality_law

Comment

Originally posted by aabab View Post
      Thank you very much for your help
      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

https://www.saudiembassy.net/visa-types

have a look on here or alternatively contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post
          https://www.saudiembassy.net/visa-types

have a look on here or alternatively contact them.
          Thank you very much for your help and I will check out the website in shaa ALLAH.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
            Assalamu Alaykom

Does Saudia arabia give saudi citizenship to foreign muslims? I am interested in doing hijra to Saudia Arabia in shaa ALLAH
            No not easily,
            You could get a work visa for few years or so but permanent? No.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              No not easily,
              Thank you very much for your advice. So I can not stay their permanently, that is disappointing.

Comment

I don't think that's possible. What I do believe is possible if somebody from one RICH GULF state tries to get citizenship in another RICH GULF state. Or from Jemen. See, majority of UAE cops are Jemeni. I personally know Jemeni people who now have UAE citizenship.

But from POOR ARAB country, no way, unless as mentioned, you're a cop from Jemen and similar. But certainly not possible if you're from other countries. They like to keep their wealth inside. But if you buy an apartment in UAE 🇦🇪 for instance, then you get a residence visa for (ridiculous) 99 years. And no, AFAIK your kids will not inherit the visa, only the flat.

All about money 💷 💵 💶 💴 etc.

Comment

Assalamu Alaykom

Brother, Please say it as Movement (in Arabic as Intiqaal) .... As Hijrah is Referred to as Movement from Dar Ul Kufr or Dar ul Shirk to Dar Ul Islam.... where Shari'ah is Implemented perfectly and Muslims are free to practice their Sha'eer ul Islam.. Or in some aspects when Muslims traveled to Absyniaa is refered to as hijrah as well in some contexts but at that time Absynnia was Darul Kufr as well; but muslims could practice their Sha'eer ul Islam easily....

And This nationality in today's time is more like Aasbiyah which our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said stay away from it...
                  Any type of Nationality which leads to Nationalism is not in the teachings of Islam...

Comment

I wish

Comment

Originally posted by muslimbro View Post

Brother, Please say it as Movement (in Arabic as Intiqaal) .... As Hijrah is Referred to as Movement from Dar Ul Kufr or Dar ul Shirk to Dar Ul Islam.... where Shari'ah is Implemented perfectly and Muslims are free to practice their Sha'eer ul Islam.. Or in some aspects when Muslims traveled to Absyniaa is refered to as hijrah as well in some contexts but at that time Absynnia was Darul Kufr as well; but muslims could practice their Sha'eer ul Islam easily....

And This nationality in today's time is more like Aasbiyah which our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said stay away from it...
                      Any type of Nationality which leads to Nationalism is not in the teachings of Islam...
                      Your right ma shaa ALLAH I should have used the arabic word for movement, I was just very tired at the time and I had a lack of sleep so I had wrote Hijra.

Assalamu Alaykom Bro

Comment

Your right ma shaa ALLAH I should have used the arabic word for movement, I was just very tired at the time and I had a lack of sleep so I had wrote Hijra.

Assalamu Alaykom Bro
                        Walikum Salam...

Wa Ramadeen Kareem..!!!

May Allah Guide us All.. Aa'meen

Comment

so it is not easy to get tje citizenship there..

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

No not easily,
                            It’s rather recent, but Saudi is giving permanent residency to investors that can afford it, the price is outrageous.

https://www.mayerbrown.com/en/perspe...ncy-for-expats

Comment

I would love to move there also. They seem to be relaxing some laws so maybe at some point in the future it will be possible.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X