Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunni masjids in memphis tennessee

Assalamu Alaykom

Can any fellow muslimeen living in America tell me please in shaa ALLAH are their any sunni masjids in memphis tennessee and where are they located..
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 02-04-20, 07:02 AM.
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Most masjids in the mid south are sunni. What area are you in? I can verify if your local masjid is sunni or not.

Comment

Originally posted by caramelancholy View Post
      Most masjids in the mid south are sunni. What area are you in? I can verify if your local masjid is sunni or not.
      I am not in the mid south currently, but I am going to be traveling and staying in memphis for a short while for business related reasons in shaa ALLAH and I want to pray salaat in the local sunni masjids in memphis. What sunni masjids in memphis to do recommend me to go to in shaa ALLAH.

Assalamu Alaykom
      Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 03-04-20, 09:22 AM.
      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
        I am not in the mid south currently, but I am going to be traveling and staying in memphis for a short while for business related reasons in shaa ALLAH and I want to pray salaat in the local sunni masjids in memphis. What sunni masjids in memphis to do recommend me to go to in shaa ALLAH.

Assalamu Alaykom
        The mid south is another name for the greater Memphis area. What area will you be in? The closest masjid is most likely sunni.

Comment

The mid south is another name for the greater Memphis area. What area will you be in? The closest masjid is most likely sunni.
          I will be in the east memphis area in shaa ALLAH.
          Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 03-04-20, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

I will be in the east memphis area in shaa ALLAH.
            Closest to you is Masjid Al Noor

Comment

Closest to you is Masjid Al Noor
              Thank you very much for all of your help.

Assalamu Alaykom

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X