Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living in Egypt

Assalam Alaykom

Are their any Egyptians on this forum who can please give me advice about living in Egypt in the near future in shaa ALLAH.
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 10-03-20, 02:25 PM.
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Wa alaykum salam. No sorry not me. Though am interested to read what others have to say. It's interesting to know what life's like for other muslims in different parts of the world.

Comment

Wa Alykum Al salam wa rahmatu Allah

what do you want to know about Egypt?

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
        Wa Alykum Al salam wa rahmatu Allah

what do you want to know about Egypt?
        Wa alaykom asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister

My first question is What is the best city to live in Egypt?
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 10-03-20, 11:26 PM.
        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

Wa alaykom asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister

My first question is What is the best city to live in Egypt?
          Cairo if you are coming to study

Comment

Cairo if you are coming to study
            what are the best areas to live in Cairo?

Comment

what are the best areas to live in Cairo?
              Nasr city or Muqattam most of the students of knowledge live there.

Comment

Nasr city or Muqattam most of the students of knowledge live there.
                what do you think of dokki in giza or Maadi south of cairo?
                Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 10-03-20, 11:52 PM.

Comment

what do you think of dokki in giza or Maadi south of cairo?
                  I love Maadi so much but the rents there are too high. But still as I told you, you need to find a place that is close to where you are going to seek ilm in Shaa Allah. If you are just coming to work or whatever the reason is , Maadi and 5th settlement will be fine, if you can afford the rents there.

Comment

I love Maadi so much but the rents there are too high. But still as I told you, you need to find a place that is close to where you are going to seek ilm in Shaa Allah. If you are just coming to work or whatever the reason is , Maadi and 5th settlement will be fine, if you can afford the rents there.
                    How much is the rent in Maadi ?

Comment

How much is the rent in Maadi ?
                      6,000 - 7,000 L.E I guess

Comment

double post
                        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 11-03-20, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Sister Farah what are the best grocery stores do you recommend in cairo so that I can buy food in shaa ALLAH

what grocery stores in cairo can delivery food to my door in shaa ALLAH
                          Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 11-03-20, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Sister Farah what are the best grocery stores do you recommend in cairo so that I can buy food in shaa ALLAH

what grocery stores in cairo can delivery food to my door in shaa ALLAH
                            Carrefour. in shaa Allah

https://www.carrefouregypt.com/mafeg...SAAEgIj9vD_BwE
                            Last edited by Farah. A; 11-03-20, 10:19 AM.

Comment

jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X