Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should you save up minimum and ideally to move to Saudi/a foreign country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should you save up minimum and ideally to move to Saudi/a foreign country?

Hello,

​​​​​​
    ​​​​​One of my biggest goals in life is to live in Madinah. Can anyone give me a small idea how much money I should save to live there.

This a long time goal I wish to complete under 10 years in shaa Allah.

I am not a big spender, so spending a lot on food is not a big issue for me.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Hello,

​​​​​​
    ​​​​​One of my biggest goals in life is to live in Madinah. Can anyone give me a small idea how much money I should save to live there.

This a long time goal I wish to complete under 10 years in shaa Allah.

I am not a big spender, so spending a lot on food is not a big issue for me.
    You will need at least $216,000 to get permanent residency if you want to live there forever.
    You should master Arabic for your deen and to be able to communicate well with people there.
    You should get a degree in something that is in demand like nursing or dentistry, that may up your odds of finding long term work there.

If I ever get filthy rich, I'll build an apartment complex there and let you live there for free for the first two years. If I get super duper filthy rich, Ill pay for all your fees and give you a condo.

Comment

that's info for 2014 ... it's interesting what about today - 2020???

Comment

Originally posted by Habneseem View Post
        that's info for 2014 ... it's interesting what about today - 2020???
        ???

Comment

ohhh ...
          I saw your Join date then thought it's time you did a post
          I'm so sorry for that

Abisali thanks for your advice btw, it's so useful for me

Comment

Working...
          X