Comfortable Muslim Countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bolt View Post

The other options available in our education systems are either unsatisfactory or not interesting (maths/physics/business).
    Helping people has a role as well, yes.

Doctor or not a doctor, I do not plan on staying in this country. Quite frankly - I hate it. There are many, many reasons for this, but for the sake of not spending hours here I'm not going over them.

The pay here for jobs, not just for doctors, is incredibly meagre. The scope for specializations in this country is incredibly limited and I would like to be able to improve upon whatever I'm doing and advance. I am already fluent in English and usually English is acceptable internationally. If I'd like to go to a country then I don't actually mind learning a language, that is interesting to me as well.

Thank you. May God bless you as well.
    Change your mindset.

Just remember the Hadith of Prophet Sallalahu alyhi wassalaam

It was narrated from Salamah bin ‘Ubaidullah bin Mihsan Al-Ansari that his father said:

“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Whoever among you wakes up physically healthy, feeling safe and secure within himself, with food for the day, it is as if he acquired the whole world.’”

Comment

And also what's wrong with Pakistan?

Its poor and corrupt but to be honest there are honest people there also and one has to only blame themselves if they get conned.

There's ways of doing things properly.

Pakistan is very free and there's tons of places one can live.

Leave the city and go rural. but be sure to not go in to cave man mode. So do purchase some land and get the solar plates and AC in. Plus get good quality pumps etc. Meaning make things comfortable for yourself.

Pakistan Zindabaad

Comment

I am considering Northern Cyprus and Turkey, I like the proximity of the sea, the climate.

Comment

I'm vouching for Turkey as well, I went there several times and really enjoyed it; Azerbaijan is a great destination as well, but there are not a lot of people who speak English (or Arabic).

Comment

Beware of what your hands set forth (quote Qur'an) for you can experience jannah on earth.

Comment

No .. not quite. A holiday is a holiday. You might have a good experience or bad.
              Allah SWT can give us 'a taste' of jannah .. be it through delicious food or enjoying our spouse etc.

..but this world is a test for us. Most holiday destinations are not 'jannah' for the people who live there .. FAR FROM IT!
              He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Originally posted by Raam101 View Post
                I'm vouching for Turkey as well, I went there several times and really enjoyed it; Azerbaijan is a great destination as well, but there are not a lot of people who speak English (or Arabic).
                Azerbaijan is beautiful by nature, but the standard of living there is low, and now the political situation is unstable.

Comment

If no one has already mentioned it, Oman is beautiful and serene :)
                  "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                  Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
                    If no one has already mentioned it, Oman is beautiful and serene :)
                    Oman is beautiful

Comment

"Bonus factors:
                      Proper Shariah enforcement
                      Friendly community
                      Low crime rates
                      Peaceful area
                      Mild/pleasurable climate
                      Affordable living costs"

Never knew such a place could exist lol. Inshallah you will find a good home. I have myself thought of moving, but I would take the 'Proper shariah enforcements' as my only priority, and perhaps being affordable. One can always attempt to change the rest, if he can work with the community. Allahu alam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X