Comfortable Muslim Countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garrymartion
    I think it's United Arab Amirates. This is the safe place I think.
    We used to live there. We were deported.
    So it's obviously not going to be the first thing I look to.

Anyways, the purpose of this thread has long since been fulfilled, please refrain from replying further.
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

Hi There Bolt
      I've just quickly read through this thread seems to go on and on and on ....
      You want to be a doctor - brilliant an amazing profession.
      Why do you want to be a doctor?
      From some of the comments people (and you?) have posted it looks like you want a comfortable life, with good pay and respect in a place without corruption.
      Is that your reason for wanting to be a doctor?
      If your reason is in accordance to the character of God, then your reason for becoming a doctor would be to help people, to care for the sick, and to show people in need and without resources God's love.
      I would have thought Pakistan is a really good place to do that. On top of that you won't have to learn a new language, adapt to a strange and unfamiliar culture or go through all the complicated procedure of visas and resident permits.
      Go for it my brother - be bold and courageous - go and serve as a doctor in Karachi or Lahore, or in the rural Sindh. I'm sure God will bless your true and honest heart.

Are you up for it??????

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Abi View Post
        Hi There Bolt
        I've just quickly read through this thread seems to go on and on and on ....
        You want to be a doctor - brilliant an amazing profession.
        Why do you want to be a doctor?
        From some of the comments people (and you?) have posted it looks like you want a comfortable life, with good pay and respect in a place without corruption.
        Is that your reason for wanting to be a doctor?
        If your reason is in accordance to the character of God, then your reason for becoming a doctor would be to help people, to care for the sick, and to show people in need and without resources God's love.
        I would have thought Pakistan is a really good place to do that. On top of that you won't have to learn a new language, adapt to a strange and unfamiliar culture or go through all the complicated procedure of visas and resident permits.
        Go for it my brother - be bold and courageous - go and serve as a doctor in Karachi or Lahore, or in the rural Sindh. I'm sure God will bless your true and honest heart.

Are you up for it??????
        The other options available in our education systems are either unsatisfactory or not interesting (maths/physics/business).
        Helping people has a role as well, yes.

Doctor or not a doctor, I do not plan on staying in this country. Quite frankly - I hate it. There are many, many reasons for this, but for the sake of not spending hours here I'm not going over them.

The pay here for jobs, not just for doctors, is incredibly meagre. The scope for specializations in this country is incredibly limited and I would like to be able to improve upon whatever I'm doing and advance. I am already fluent in English and usually English is acceptable internationally. If I'd like to go to a country then I don't actually mind learning a language, that is interesting to me as well.

Thank you. May God bless you as well.

Comment

You want to live a Religion or a Peaceful life (so that you can do good work for the people and society)?? Do you want Shariah and a Peaceful life? Bro, why I am saying this because you have to take a look at all 51 countries where Shariah is implemented, how many countries are stable and ppl are secure?? Only UAE, Singapore, and maybe another few. If you want to live a peaceful life, you will have to do good work and live around good people. Does all developed countries have Shariah law?? Grown-up bro, do good work for the people, nation, and this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
            What are Muslim countries with the best quality of life? I want to live comfortably. For context, I am Pakistani and inshallah will become a doctor. Proximity to friends/family is not a priority as my siblings are going abroad too probably. I may take my parents with me along. Other than my immediate family, we rarely meet(for good reason, not starting for the sake of staying on topic), and I don't meet with friends outside.
            ​​​​​​
            Bonus factors:
            Proper Shariah enforcement
            Friendly community
            Low crime rates
            Peaceful area
            Mild/pleasurable climate
            Affordable living costs

If there's anything I've missed that I should be considering as a Muslim, lemme know. There are a good 10+ years before I actually move, so things will change.

I am considering UAE, as I used to live there 5 years ago, but I dislike the discrimination and unfair rights towards local Arabs over there(if a local has an accident with you, it's your fault).
            UAE and proper shariah enforcement, that's funny!
            yara just straightforward say you wanna fly abroad, otherwise for peaceful low crime rates, friendly community ; go up North to mingora/swat-- what you say?

and doctors makes good money in Pakistan.
            "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
            western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

UAE and proper shariah enforcement, that's funny!
              yara just straightforward say you wanna fly abroad, otherwise for peaceful low crime rates, friendly community ; go up North to mingora/swat-- what you say?

and doctors makes good money in Pakistan.
              No, they don't. There's a limited scope for advancing your career among other reasons.

I never said UAE properly enforced the shariah.

I have received what I wished with this thread; please refrain from posting further, the original post is quite old now.

Comment

No, they don't. There's a limited scope for advancing your career among other reasons.

I never said UAE properly enforced the shariah.

I have received what I wished with this thread; please refrain from posting further, the original post is quite old now.
                Yes they do, there's a reason they are called kasais (butchers) ----- even nurses get good salaries.
                and still this community ain't satisfied, go on strikes leaving the patients to die.
                "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Yes they do, there's a reason they are called kasais (butchers) ----- even nurses get good salaries.
                  and still this community ain't satisfied, go on strikes leaving the patients to die.
                  K

Comment

Abu 'Abdullaah please close this thread.

Comment

Yes Plz close this thread as the doctor's earning in Pakistan has been exposed .....
                      (humans humans, never satisfied)

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Yes Plz close this thread as the doctor's earning in Pakistan has been exposed .....
                        (humans humans, never satisfied)
                        facepalm

Comment

facepalm
                          Yup the facepalm.
                          see, you wanna fly abroad, no issues; but don't say that doctors don't earn much in Pakistan.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Yup the facepalm.
                            see, you wanna fly abroad, no issues; but don't say that doctors don't earn much in Pakistan.
                            We can agree to disagree.

Comment

Pakistan's a pretty crappy country. I don't want to live my life here. Especially with the bad childhood memories over here. Doctors don't get good pay vs. other countries for specialization, and I'm already studying to go abroad (CAIEs). They demerit you if you want to study medicine here in the entry exams if you did CAIEs rather than the federal board.

​​​​​​Being revered isn't in my ideals either.
                              It seems you are looking to choose the easy option, just move to a developed country and live a lavish/comfortable life rather than doing something good for the people of your own country and helping it become a developed country. People like you become a doctor in few thousand dollars in Pakistan and then they offer their services abroad.
                              [URL="http://www.printingperiod.com/brochures-printing.html"]Cheap Brochure Printing[/URL]
                              [URL="http://www.printingperiod.com/bumper-stickers-printing.html"]Cheap Bumper Stickers Printing[/URL]

Comment

A fair reminder to anyone, I won't be replying to this thread again, it's been 7 months since the first post and I've obtained what I wished out of it. I've tried to get the thread closed, but since no mod has done that yet, I will simply not be replying to this thread further.

Thank you for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X