X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Hmm, this sure sounds familiar...
    UmmAbdullah86
    I just clicked the link but couldn't find the comment...does this mean that mark william has cut and paste my post here onto another site?

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

I just clicked the link but couldn't find the comment...does this mean that mark william has cut and paste my post here onto another site?
      Looks like he just copied and pasted your comment to appear as a normal contributor, and then linked to whatever he's trying to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Hmm, this sure sounds familiar...
        UmmAbdullah86

Ummabdullah watch out

Tip:

Make sure your future posts have countless typos
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Ummabdullah watch out

Tip:

Make sure your future posts have countless typos
          I hope Mark William is decent enough to give me a cut of his profits :welcoming:

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

i know a few bro's from Morocco and thats there general opinion of it

the women are beautiful but not very religious and the country is full of sihr.

if your looking to make hijrah to preserve your deen than zanzibar is a much better choice.

and remember only a couple reasons to make hijrah are permisible

to engage in jihad(i can't recommend this at the current time)
            to spread Islam through dawah(which to be honest doesn't seem like your intent)
            or the preservation of life or religion.

but please dont be one of those guys from pakistan who says he made hijrah and doesnt practice the deen.

hijrah is no joke,look at how the sahaba made hijrah ,twice to ethipia and then to medina.

please read the sealed nectar and the story of how Abu Bakr ra and Prophet Muhammad saw made hijrah.

hijrah is not a light topic and no immigration for dunya is not the same as being a muhajir fis abillah.

Yeah don't think I'll be going to morrocco. I'll Google Zanzibar. Religion is a priority, but it's not the only thing I am looking for in a country. Like I said I will research later yeah. There are many many years till I even have to worry about this. I know it's not a light matter.

I've never heard of the prophet or Quran forbidding migration unless for 'x' reason, so I'd like to know the source on that. I AM doing it for a more Islamic region, but also for better living standards. I don't think it is unislamic to be trying to live in good environs.

I have already studied the Seerah and the migrations the prophet and companions made.

Idk what a muhajir fis billah is but since I know the individual meanings I'm guessing it's someone who strives for Allah. I'm not very materialistic. I just want peace of mind. I'm not going crazy after worldly drives, trust me.

Also, since everyone keeps assuming stuff bc I'm Pakistani, I think it's worth mentioning I'm not a typical one. I wasnt born in Pak, and my values/morals are quite different from other kids my age around here who indulge in backbiting, slurs, lying, expressing their sins to others proudly and gathering in evil. I'm not saying I'm perfect(far from it), but yeah, I'm trying my best to become a good practicing Muslim.
            ​​​​​​
            "When you want to cry, laugh.
            If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

According to various estimates, Muslims in the United States make up 1-2% of the total population, and in Europe - about 5%. In some European countries, the percentage of Muslims is much higher than the European average: in Bulgaria - about 10%, in Albania - about 62%, in Bosnia - about 43%, in Macedonia - 30%. But these are the indigenous people of the aforementioned countries, most of them living in them for centuries. In addition, they all live in the Balkans and their appearance is directly related to the history of the Ottoman Empire.
              The higher the percentage, the more comfortable it is to live.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieVincent View Post
                According to various estimates, Muslims in the United States make up 1-2% of the total population, and in Europe - about 5%. In some European countries, the percentage of Muslims is much higher than the European average: in Bulgaria - about 10%, in Albania - about 62%, in Bosnia - about 43%, in Macedonia - 30%. But these are the indigenous people of the aforementioned countries, most of them living in them for centuries. In addition, they all live in the Balkans and their appearance is directly related to the history of the Ottoman Empire.
                The higher the percentage, the more comfortable it is to live.
                Yeah, I'll either live in a Muslim country/a country with 50%+ Muslim population.

Comment

Originally posted by PolyWolfpack View Post
                  Go to ZANZIBAR
                  Been to zanzibar before. It has a load of western tourists eveywhere, it doesnt even feel like an islamic country. Old Town has many arab/swahili mixed locals, and many many historical mosques. It used to be the captial of the Omani Empire. It's a nice island, but if religion is priority wouldnt suggest it to be honest.

Comment

The title I found confusing. Comfortable Muslim Countries.
                    There's nothing Comfort in life, especially in Islam - nothing you can get for a Comfort.
                    You may change your searching option as - muslim countries, that ensure basic social security.

Comment

Originally posted by aabab View Post
                      The title I found confusing. Comfortable Muslim Countries.
                      There's nothing Comfort in life, especially in Islam - nothing you can get for a Comfort.
                      You may change your searching option as - muslim countries, that ensure basic social security.
                      If you're wondering why, it's because I live in Pakistan. It's a pretty crappy place to live in. Infrastructure, internet, science , medicine, the country is behind in all fields. I don't want to live in a place where the cost of living is unnecessarily high and doesn't have basic necessities available widely.

Comment

You are correct, basic necessities is the most important point.
                        that's may calling in other words, social security = basic necessities
                        however, science (which science??), internet (with my best knowledge only Finland called internet as basic necessities), not quite sure what belongs with infrastructure, doesn't belongs to basic necessities.

Comment

i heard qatar is the richest country in the world

Comment

Originally posted by aabab View Post
                            You are correct, basic necessities is the most important point.
                            that's may calling in other words, social security = basic necessities
                            however, science (which science??), internet (with my best knowledge only Finland called internet as basic necessities), not quite sure what belongs with infrastructure, doesn't belongs to basic necessities.
                            Internet is a basic necessity, lol.
                            so is infrastructure. Infrastructure forms the base of pretty much everything

Comment

I know this is a relatively old thread, but this section is dead and I have been thinking about this topic a lot.

If you plan to be a doctor in the future, Inshallah, I recommend you do your best to go to Saudi Arabia. I know the government is corrupt, but you're not going their for them, you're going their for your Akhira. Think about it, you will be able to easily acquire hasanaat by being able to perform Salah at the two Holy Masjids when ever you want. You would be able to do Hajj and Umrah often. You wouldn't have to worry too much about Halal food. You would be in the lands where the Prophet walked and lived in. As a doctor, you can help our lesser fortunate brothers and sisters by donating some of your time to them. An added bonus is that you would be protected from the Dajjal if you live in Mecca or Madinah.

It shouldn't be too difficult to move there as a doctor and it should be easy to obtain a work visa and get a job. I wish I was smart enough to be a doctor, but alas...I wasn't blessed in that department as much as I'd like to have been.

The only issue is that they will kick you out when you no longer have a job or get to a certain age, so you would have to figure something out, such as investing into a business in order to get permanent residency.

May Allah cause some change in their policies and make it easier for Muslims to move there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                                I know this is a relatively old thread, but this section is dead and I have been thinking about this topic a lot.

If you plan to be a doctor in the future, Inshallah, I recommend you do your best to go to Saudi Arabia. I know the government is corrupt, but you're not going their for them, you're going their for your Akhira. Think about it, you will be able to easily acquire hasanaat by being able to perform Salah at the two Holy Masjids when ever you want. You would be able to do Hajj and Umrah often. You wouldn't have to worry too much about Halal food. You would be in the lands where the Prophet walked and lived in. As a doctor, you can help our lesser fortunate brothers and sisters by donating some of your time to them. An added bonus is that you would be protected from the Dajjal if you live in Mecca or Madinah.
                                That's a fair argument. Living in Mecca/Madinah did used to be one of the things I'd dream about. Such an environment would be a continuous passive boost to one's belief.

It shouldn't be too difficult to move there as a doctor and it should be easy to obtain a work visa and get a job. I wish I was smart enough to be a doctor, but alas...I wasn't blessed in that department as much as I'd like to have been.

The only issue is that they will kick you out when you no longer have a job or get to a certain age, so you would have to figure something out, such as investing into a business in order to get permanent residency.
                                We've been deported once before, and it was quite traumatic for me. I'd be inclined to look towards the 'safer' countries.

May Allah cause some change in their policies and make it easier for Muslims to move there.
                                This. Ameen.

I had ruled out Saudi Arabia before because I was focusing on the negatives. I'll definitely consider it when the time comes. It probably won't be as easy as other options, but that's not the point.

Anyway, I stopped thinking about it because it's way too far ahead in the future rn, got to focus on the current for a couple of years.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X