Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comfortable Muslim Countries?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bolt View Post
    What are Muslim countries with the best quality of life?
    That's the million dollar question.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

      That's the million dollar question.
      Lol, okay.
      "When you want to cry, laugh.
      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bolt View Post

        Lol, okay.
        Whatever you do don't come to the West!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

          Whatever you do don't come to the West!
          I will come to the us or something probably for studying but I will never stay there, yeah. Settlement plans 100% top priority is that it's a Muslim country.

          I don't like the us and if I can find an equivalent or near-leveled qualifications elsewhere, I will go there instead.

          I'm going to plan this a lot with a spreadsheet and proper brainstorming, rn what I've said is just a vague idea/what my elder siblings are doing. I will stay in Pak for at least like another 6ish years so it's a very futuristic thought.
          "When you want to cry, laugh.
          If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

          Comment


          • #20
            Go to ZANZIBAR

            Comment


            • #21
              Morocco

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PolyWolfpack View Post
                Go to ZANZIBAR
                I've literally never even heard of this country.
                "When you want to cry, laugh.
                If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Atomo View Post
                  Morocco
                  I heard people call Morocco the America of the Muslim world, saying vices are everywhere. Will research of course, but it doesn't seem like a contender.
                  "When you want to cry, laugh.
                  If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                    I've literally never even heard of this country.
                    because its not a country,its a bunch of islands off the east coast of africa that belong to the country of tanzania.

                    actually a great choice for you,nice people nice climate and fairly safe and stable country as far as "muslim" countries.

                    it's a multi ethnic multi lingual multi cultural enviroment that is historically islamic and currently very tolerant of islam.

                    zanzibar for the most part has escaped the al shabab fitnah that is in ethipia,somalia,kenya and mainland east africa.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                      I heard people call Morocco the America of the Muslim world, saying vices are everywhere. Will research of course, but it doesn't seem like a contender.
                      i know a few bro's from Morocco and thats there general opinion of it

                      the women are beautiful but not very religious and the country is full of sihr.

                      if your looking to make hijrah to preserve your deen than zanzibar is a much better choice.

                      and remember only a couple reasons to make hijrah are permisible

                      to engage in jihad(i can't recommend this at the current time)
                      to spread Islam through dawah(which to be honest doesn't seem like your intent)
                      or the preservation of life or religion.

                      but please dont be one of those guys from pakistan who says he made hijrah and doesnt practice the deen.

                      hijrah is no joke,look at how the sahaba made hijrah ,twice to ethipia and then to medina.

                      please read the sealed nectar and the story of how Abu Bakr ra and Prophet Muhammad saw made hijrah.

                      hijrah is not a light topic and no immigration for dunya is not the same as being a muhajir fis abillah.



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

                        i know a few bro's from Morocco and thats there general opinion of it

                        the women are beautiful but not very religious and the country is full of sihr.

                        if your looking to make hijrah to preserve your deen than zanzibar is a much better choice.

                        and remember only a couple reasons to make hijrah are permisible

                        to engage in jihad(i can't recommend this at the current time)
                        to spread Islam through dawah(which to be honest doesn't seem like your intent)
                        or the preservation of life or religion.

                        but please dont be one of those guys from pakistan who says he made hijrah and doesnt practice the deen.

                        hijrah is no joke,look at how the sahaba made hijrah ,twice to ethipia and then to medina.

                        please read the sealed nectar and the story of how Abu Bakr ra and Prophet Muhammad saw made hijrah.

                        hijrah is not a light topic and no immigration for dunya is not the same as being a muhajir fis abillah.


                        I just looked up zanzibar, what a beautiful scenery it has, subhhanAllah. How do you know about it brother?
                        Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

                        The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

                        and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

                        and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

                        and charity is proof (of one's faith)

                        and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

                        All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



                        حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

                        Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                        In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                        USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                        (deprecated numbering scheme)

                        أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                        Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                        Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

                          I just looked up zanzibar, what a beautiful scenery it has, subhhanAllah. How do you know about it brother?
                          when i reverted things were pretty rough for me and immediately leaving canada was a strong desire, i thought about all the people i had met in the masjid and who were the most sincere about their islam and east africans are by far the best muslims in character so i started looking for places to live in east africa,Mombassa,Dar al salaam and Zanzibar made top of the list.

                          My health has kept me from travelling alhamdulillah, but to travel to east africa by boat and make Hajj on foot from Dar al salaam. thats dreaming
                          heard about these guys from uk who bicycled for hajj,thats love


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

                            when i reverted things were pretty rough for me and immediately leaving canada was a strong desire, i thought about all the people i had met in the masjid and who were the most sincere about their islam and east africans are by far the best muslims in character so i started looking for places to live in east africa,Mombassa,Dar al salaam and Zanzibar made top of the list.

                            My health has kept me from travelling alhamdulillah, but to travel to east africa by boat and make Hajj on foot from Dar al salaam. thats dreaming
                            heard about these guys from uk who bicycled for hajj,thats love

                            I always thought if the world became messy from dajjal's arrival and everyone was on the run (idk if that makes sense lol), I could walk from the UK to Makkah,

                            Inspired by the hadith of the woman who will walk from iraq to makkah near the end times, fearing nothing but Allah

                            However, due to my MS, it would be very difficult for me to achieve such a thing. Imagine walking across the meeqat/boundary to makkah?

                            I think Hajj or Umrah would be a good experience for ur ruqya bro. I remember as the airplane crew announced we were crossing the meeqat, suddenly my waswasa and signs of affliction reduced or melted away

                            Allah says Makkah is a secure city in the Qur'an. I ask Allah to enable you to live in Makkah for hijra and make you successful in dunya and akhira cos of it, if thats what u want, ameen
                            Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

                            The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

                            and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

                            and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

                            and charity is proof (of one's faith)

                            and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

                            All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



                            حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

                            Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                            In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                            USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                            (deprecated numbering scheme)

                            أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                            Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                            Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              amen to that

                              but the reality is hajj for me is almost an entire year of income when after rent and bills there sometimes isnt money to eat anything besides rice,potatos or pasta
                              and i seriously doubt i would be able to keep my mouth shut for 10 days,the saudis would make me disappear pretty quick for speaking up.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by mark william
                                hi
                                I think Jordan is a good choice, if you have money you can lead a comfortable life, it is fairly middle way in terms of east meets west and again if you have money or private health insurance the medicine is one of the best in the ME. There are quite a number of British desis there in IT and communications and they seemed to like it.
                                for this you have to visit it:
                                https://thepackageshub.com/ufone-net-packages/
                                Hmm, this sure sounds familiar...
                                UmmAbdullah86

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X