No announcement yet.

Nice muslim countries to travel to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan is cheap and relatively safe, you can check out old muslim and byzentium ruins/battlefields. Peak at palestinian side and I think you can check out jerusalem with a binocular.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Lool
      I was serious, Ya'ni.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        Jordan is cheap and relatively safe, you can check out old muslim and byzentium ruins/battlefields. Peak at palestinian side and I think you can check out jerusalem with a binocular.
        I've wanted to visit Jordan and then go on a 2 day excursion to Jerusalem (al Aqsa). Do you know of any reliable tour companies that offer this?
        People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Have you been gambia or eritrea
          Nope I wish, just what i have heard or seen from them online
          Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
          In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
          USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
          (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

I wasn't really aware of there being an immigrant community in Somalia. How would you recommend it for Western born non-Somalis? Is it a viable place to settle? Excuse my ignorance, but do they retrieve water from wells or has the country developed?

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Comment

I see

i thought about it before but i dont think i will
              mauritania focuses on arabic grammar, maliki fiqh, quran and poetry and most want you to focus on one thing at one time only (which personally i dont want to do since im already late on ilm) also you need to have a good level of arabic already if you go there as theres no english and they speak a different dialect of arabic which makes it harder

theres a guy called abdul haqq on youtube who has videos about seeking knowledge there just type abdul haqq mauritania

I personally want to go egypt for quran and arabic
              and in future saudi or kuwait for other sciences such as fiqh, usool, tafsir etc
              india is good for hadith

Comment

Honestly I don't understand why people don't do hijra to African Muslim countries that aren't North African. I guess there is not being familiar with these countries is one thing but people are underestimating those countries a lot.

Its no worse than some of the places UF members also call 'back home' but yeah there is this double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                  Honestly I don't understand why people don't do hijra to African Muslim countries that aren't North African. I guess there is not being familiar with these countries is one thing but people are underestimating those countries a lot.

Its no worse than some of the places UF members also call 'back home' but yeah there is this double standard.
                  I think its because of the lack of information, familiarity and connections
                  its like exploring something new and hijra is a big and risky thing

Comment

I think its because of the lack of information, familiarity and connections
                    its like exploring something new and hijra is a big and risky thing

Comment

Not connections but people go there often so its known about

Comment

Originally posted by Veracity View Post

I've wanted to visit Jordan and then go on a 2 day excursion to Jerusalem (al Aqsa). Do you know of any reliable tour companies that offer this?
                        no, I like to do things myself
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

mainly infrastructure

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

no, I like to do things myself
                            Okay.
                            People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

People who aren't from those lands have little to no knowledge about them. Like I was genuinely ignorant of the fact that Somalia wasn't running on wells. But can you blame me? That's the perception we have of Africa here. You have to do your own independent research to truly understand what's going on.

Comment

Last edited by Umm Uthmaan; 17-09-19, 10:12 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X