Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Normally I'd just click the like as thanks but not exactly the kind of post you can like.
      Wasn't expecting that at all, tbh. Thought maybe the people weren't so hospitable or something similar, nothing as sickening and negative as that.
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Normally I'd just click the like as thanks but not exactly the kind of post you can like.
        Wasn't expecting that at all, tbh. Thought maybe the people weren't so hospitable or something similar, nothing as sickening and negative as that.
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

My sister never mentioned anything like that about Malaysia

I don't know where abouts she went but I will definitely ask her again

I would never have thought those things would be around :/

i think I'd rather go to Indonesia but again my sis said it's more like Bangladesh (messy and litter everywhere)
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I like clean places

Sounds nice
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Spain
              jordan

O.o
              Though not a Muslim country, Cordoba in Spain was nice.
              People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

If it's just to visit:

Saudi Arabia, Jerusalem, Egypt and Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  Morocco is like the Las Vegas of the Muslim world. It's a prostitute and drink capital.
                  Depends where you go in Morocco. Surely, the whole country isn't like that? Marrakesh is known for it's night life but there are nice places like Fez.
                  Last edited by Veracity; 17-09-19, 06:13 PM.
                  People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Bangladesh
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      Somaliland since its more friendly for Muslims who are more practising - sisters covered up more and the adhan goes off, people have good adhab there too. Lots of cultures of people who are non-Somali have moved there. Like Syrians, quite a few Syrian dentists and communities, Western expats, Yemenis, other Africans who teach etc
                      I wasn't really aware of there being an immigrant community in Somalia. How would you recommend it for Western born non-Somalis? Is it a viable place to settle? Excuse my ignorance, but do they retrieve water from wells or has the country developed?

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

I wasn't really aware of there being an immigrant community in Somalia. How would you recommend it for Western born non-Somalis? Is it a viable place to settle? Excuse my ignorance, but do they retrieve water from wells or has the country developed?
                        Lool

Comment

Have you been gambia or eritrea

Comment

Some parts of the UAE is nice to visit places like Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah & Al Ain.

Qatar seems nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                              Some parts of the UAE is nice to visit places like Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah & Al Ain.

Qatar seems nice too.
                              Is it really expensive?

i was thinking of going to kuwait for abit in future for ilm if saudi is not possible

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Is it really expensive?

i was thinking of going to kuwait for abit in future for ilm if saudi is not possible

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X