No announcement yet.

Brexit means -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree.  On a practical level it would make sense to return to Pakistan as a lot of our family are still there and we know the language, have connections etc.  Specifically I'd want to go somewhere a bit hilly like Morga as it's not as hot over there and a decent mahram relative lives there.  Us second generation have a lot of connections with back home.  If this was about the third generation though such as my nieces- they'd be like fish out of water if they went 'back home'.  They've never visited any of their grandparents' homelands even once, don't know the language, aren't really raised as Muslim so have no connection other than us elders.

Before my health problems if you'd asked where I'd like to live, I'd have either said Canada or maybe the UAE as I was in touch with a rishta who was a convert living in Dubai at the time.  Now I'm not well enough to travel, reliant on benefits and not well enough to work or take care of my own needs.  My home has to be wherever my family (particularly my parents) are and if living here became untenable, they'd definitely go to Pakistan.  At least most of their siblings are still there- it's people who don't have close relatives there who'd find it really difficult.  I've noticed with my second cousins (also born and raised in England) that once their elders die off in Pakistan, none of their family visit back home after that.  I think relatives would be happy to help out a brother or sister who is exiled from Britain but I don't think they'd be as enthusiastic about helping out a cousin or second cousin that they're rarely heard from.

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    Practically - Pakistan.

Ideally - somewhere else.

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Some of you lot could do with being forced out, it might be the only way you would leave and it may be in your interest

Comment

i never want to come back to my country, By Choice.....this one is better,but when im going to leave this one too in shaa Allah...2nd choice would swisserland,3rd france..where else can you find better social policies,free unis,security bla bla bla :)
        whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

No idea. I don't fit in anywhere. Hated by all. Yay

Comment

Do you think the exit for Britain will be useful?

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              If you were forced to Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin leave your current country right this minute, where would you go?

You can have a second / third choice pick too.
              I'd feel more at home than amongst my own people. Iran is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with the most ancient and richest history's.

Comment

wa ‚Äėalaikum as-salam
                sonsofsunnah.com/about/
                I visit this this website and and I read all the things, believe it felt very good.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X