Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brexit means -

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brexit means -

    If you were forced to leave your current country right this minute, where would you go?

    You can have a second / third choice pick too. 

  • #2
    Practically - Pakistan.

    Ideally - somewhere else.

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Difficult question. My home country (Iran) is not safe for Sunni converts. Although ideally there's no where I'd feel more at home than amongst my own people. Iran is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with the most ancient and richest history's.

        Practically - Somewhere in Africa, wa Allahu A'lam.

        Comment


        • #5
          Breaks it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
            Difficult question. My home country (Iran) is not safe for Sunni converts. Although ideally there's no where I'd feel more at home than amongst my own people. Iran is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with the most ancient and richest history's.

            Practically - Somewhere in Africa, wa Allahu A'lam.
            I can't remember if I have asked you this, but there were some Sunni Iranian brothers who had a blog, where they used to document the oppression of the Sunnis in Iran. 

            This was around 10/11 years ago. 

            I can't remember their names, but do you have any idea if such a site still exists? 


             

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
              Was it this?

              https://sonsofsunnah.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                What about yourself?

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I was forced out permanently? I wouldn't have many choices because of visa restrictions. I can't stay in any country for the long term without a visa except Afghanistan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post
                    If I was forced out permanently? I wouldn't have many choices because of visa restrictions. I can't stay in any country for the long term without a visa except Afghanistan.
                    Yes son. Being forced out of the current country is basically being forced back to your own country. Only few people will have other choices.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                      Sons of Sunnah. Name rings a bell. 

                      How old is this site? There's no "About" section. 

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                        https://sonsofsunnah.com/about/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow. That's them. 

                           

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                            جزاك الله خيرا 

                             

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

                              Yes son. Being forced out of the current country is basically being forced back to your own country. Only few people will have other choices.
                              Well. I don't even consider it my own country. I feel like a foreigner there because that's how the people treated me.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X