Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to a Muslim Majority Country for Religious freedom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post

    Why am I overcome by such nostalgia for my time spent in Egypt this Ramadan.

    You never fully appreciate something until you lose it
    Lolll son, I have, immortal longings in me. Now no more the juice of Egypt’s grapes shall moist these lips.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Morose View Post

      Lolll son, I have, immortal longings in me. Now no more the juice of Egypt’s grapes shall moist these lips.
      Lol.

      لا أفهم شيئا

      Speaking of Egypt, perhaps I shall go back there in the future, son. Perhaps. And that to have a second base there, if you know what I'm saying.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Morose View Post
        The best country for a person to live in is his own. We should all try to move back to our own counties. Unless you’re from Iran or India, in which case remain where you are.
        Lol, Bangladesh is Run by a Murtada on a Kufr system of governance. Even our constitution states explicit Kufr pledges. Not to mention hadith telling us a nation ruled by a woman will never succeed.
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

          Lol, Bangladesh is Run by a Murtada on a Kufr system of governance. Even our constitution states explicit Kufr pledges. Not to mention hadith telling us a nation ruled by a woman will never succeed.
          Better to live there then in the west

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

            Better to live there then in the west
            Why is better to live in Bangladesh before moving to the west?

            ?:-|

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

              Why is better to live in Bangladesh before moving to the west?

              ?:-|
              well less emphasis on lgbt, interfaith and integration, islamaphobia, prevent, less mingling with yahood and nassara and hindus
              less drugs less alcohol

              etc

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                well less emphasis on lgbt, interfaith and integration, islamaphobia, prevent, less mingling with yahood and nassara and hindus
                less drugs less alcohol

                etc
                You didn't get what he meant

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

                  You didn't get what he meant
                  -_-

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                    Better to live there then in the west
                    not really countries back home are just as bad as the west if not worse

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                      not really countries back home are just as bad as the west if not worse
                      yh in terms of government
                      but on an individual level its much better

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                        yh in terms of government
                        but on an individual level its much better
                        thing what makes it worse is the mentality of people they try to be westernized, so in essence what your trying to get away from is exactly what your going to get

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                          thing what makes it worse is the mentality of people they try to be westernized, so in essence what your trying to get away from is exactly what your going to get
                          my reason to leave the west is not to do with the western muslims
                          its for mine and my own familys ability to practise and safe guard our deen better
                          and asian countries would be better for that than the west

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                            my reason to leave the west is not to do with the western muslims
                            its for mine and my own familys ability to practise and safe guard our deen better
                            and asian countries would be better for that than the west
                            i can understand where youre coming from but here in the uk we're lucky to be able to practice our religion in peace

                            saying that there comes with stuff like fitna etc which is part and parcel of being in the west

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                              i can understand where youre coming from but here in the uk we're lucky to be able to practice our religion in peace

                              saying that there comes with stuff like fitna etc which is part and parcel of being in the west
                              trust me we cant practise islam in peace
                              u cannot practise your entire deen and if you try to it becomes a big problem here

                              my reason for leaving is not women if thats what your referring to as fitna

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                                Better to live there then in the west
                                Better to live under the rule of Murtadeen than over an outright kaafir? debatable. They are both filth.
                                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                                – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X