Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Arabia - Question on family visa aplication process

Salaam all

Insh'allah is there someone on the forum that can guide me in terms of the process of getting wife and kids residence visas for Saudi Arabia sorted for the first time:
    I understand there are medical tests to take and these then need to be legalised before submitting to the Saudi authorities.

Any other process? or any detail you can advise...

Spoken to Saudi embassy they are quite unhelpful and their only response is... speak to an agent, and when you speak to an agent they wont tell you the process but quote a truly extraordinary sum to do the entire process for you....

If anyone has any knowledge or guidance inshallah I would be grateful to speak with you.... just so i can understand the process first...

thank you
    Jazak'Allah khair

ps apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question, please move to correct place....
    Last edited by ukfamilyman; 26-11-18, 11:01 PM.

I have sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
      I have sent you a PM
      sALAAM uNCLE
      i SEEM TO HAVE LOST THE MESSAGE YOU SENT ME. i REMEMBER READING IT ON THE APP, BUT WHEN I WENT TO FIND IT AGAIN I CANT FIND IT NOW.... COULD YOU PLS RESEND?
      jAZAKaLLAH

Comment

Strange. That message has disappeared from my end too.

In a nut shell, you will need an agent, licensed by the saudi consulate, to advise and handle your matter. This is not the same as us, umra and haj agents who are allowed to handle just pilgrimage visas.

As an individual, you are not allowed to proceed your own visa.

There are two who I regularly use for my business visa processing and, perhaps, you may wish to consider them.

1. Able Can Visas. Off Green Park, London.
        2. Britannia Consular Services. 104 Star Street, off Edgware Road, London.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
          Strange. That message has disappeared from my end too.

In a nut shell, you will need an agent, licensed by the saudi consulate, to advise and handle your matter. This is not the same as us, umra and haj agents who are allowed to handle just pilgrimage visas.

As an individual, you are not allowed to proceed your own visa.

There are two who I regularly use for my business visa processing and, perhaps, you may wish to consider them.

1. Able Can Visas. Off Green Park, London.
          2. Britannia Consular Services. 104 Star Street, off Edgware Road, London.
          jazakallah - can you share the names i should speak with and i remember you saying i should mention yourself

Comment

Brother Ziad at Ablecan
            Brother Naveed at Britannia consulaer services

Comment

Working...
            X