Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden - Stockholm

Assalamu alaykum,

I wonder if there anyone here from Stockholm? I'll be, inshaAllah, traveling there next month, precisely from 23 to 26 of October. I need prayer times having regard that it's late fall time and I believe it's already getting pretty dark. And how Muslim friendly Stockholm is? Many masjids over there or not?
    Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
    The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

All of that information can be searched online.

-_-

Comment

Indeed, I have an app. And it has some misleadings. I know, I travel a lot. Online help made me get up for sunrise instead of for fajr. So I prefer to hear from people living there.

Comment

Never been there personally but I think Sweden has a problem with the alt-right, who aren't very Muslim friendly. I don't think you'd be harrased or anything though.

Comment

alaikum salam you will be fine inshallah theres plenty of muslims in Stockholm. one of the biggest mosques is Stockholms moské. Adress: Kapellgränd 10, 116 25 Stockholm

Comment

Originally posted by ostad View Post
            alaikum salam you will be fine inshallah theres plenty of muslims in Stockholm. one of the biggest mosques is Stockholms moské. Adress: Kapellgränd 10, 116 25 Stockholm
            Thank you and Jazzakallahu Khair. What about prayer times?

Comment

Originally posted by Benefy View Post

Thank you and Jazzakallahu Khair. What about prayer times?
              https://www.muslimpro.com/Prayer-tim...Sweden-2673730

xx
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Brother, Sweden is one of most boring countries I have been to. Time will go very slow

Comment

have no idea about there :(

Comment

I am from Stockholm. If you have any questions, I may be able to help.
                    Allah is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and Paradise is my Goal!

You are the servant, He is the Master.
                    Prayers come from you, answers come from Him.
                    Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him.
                    Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him.
                    Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.

Comment

Working...
                    X