What Countries have you all visited?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Umm Amira View Post

:) Japan is a lovely country. The people are very kind and hospitable.
    Lol,

Japan...

Comment

• The land of a thousand lakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Lol,

Japan...
        its true they are
        but too much shirk
        yuk

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

its true they are
          but too much shirk
          yuk
          Lol,

Yes, Japan is pretty woke,

But I cannot stand the culture,

And yes, shirkispan,

Napaki Japanese government,

Lol akhi,

Lol...

Comment

• France, Spain, Denmark, Belgium, Holland, Canada, USA, UAE, Qatar, Morocco, Thailand, Malaysia

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
              Let me pull out a map:

canada
              America
              UK
              Italy
              Greece
              Bulgaria
              turkey
              Lebanon
              Syria
              Jordon
              Saudi arabia
              Oman
              UAE
              Bahrain
              Qatar
              Kuwait
              Egypt
              Holland

I can't really remember the rest but I am pretty sure there is more.
              I wanted to visit Bulgaria but heard it's super racist out there? To the point where 3 dark skinned women had to spend most of their holiday in their hotel rooms cos people were so awful to them (read it online). Did you get a racist vibe there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marwan View Post
                I've been to the West Bank, Bethlehem & east Jerusalem. One thing I've found is that even though I looked like a western tourist, the Palestinian sections were far more friendlier to me and this was without any assumption that I was a Muslim or Arab. There are a lot of American tourists who come and go to Jerusalem with the expectation that because they're Christian, they'll be treated like royalty and that was simply not the case. Orthodox Jews are making their presence increasingly known and are dictating dress and social norms which was ironic given all the fear mongering Israeli ministers made of a prospective Palestinian state. The food, especially in Jerusalem, was incredible.

One place I wish people would include in their vacation destination is my former hometown of Vancouver (Canada). If you're interested in seeing a lot of nature, hiking/camping and a generally outdoorsy type, this would be the place for you. Sea-to-sky gondola, Lynn Canyon, Whistler (especially during the winter), Deep Cove & Stanley Park are just some of my favorite places to be. The province is very clean and we have excellent public transportation.
                Loved Vancouver. Very peaceful and clean! Gave me LA vibes just with more Chinese people :) Particularly like Victoria Island. Also racoons everywhere which freaked me out at first lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Khamsa_khmis View Post

I wanted to visit Bulgaria but heard it's super racist out there? To the point where 3 dark skinned women had to spend most of their holiday in their hotel rooms cos people were so awful to them (read it online). Did you get a racist vibe there?
                  I don’t particularly recall anyone being racist. My dad mentioned that people might be. But i didnt experience anything like that while i was there It's possible though. It didn't seem very culturally diverse.

Now that i am older and knowing how it can be there, i dont think that i will risk going back.

But it was a very beautiful country.
                  Last edited by aelmo; 16-03-19, 10:34 AM. Reason: I have a bad habit of not thinking things through before i type them. *facepalm

Comment

• Egypt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

yh i dont recognise bangladesh i see it as the area known as bengal within hindh

i hate the bangladesh 1969 independence war many muslims died coz of it
                      many women were raped
                      many kids becane orphans
                      all for what independence and secularism

why should i embrace division between muslims that were made or influenced by kuffar

all these names and borders were made to split muslims up dont embrace them
                      In the case of Bangladesh, at least it is no longer a part of Hindustan,

Muslims in Hindustan have a tough time,

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

In the case of Bangladesh, at least it is no longer a part of Hindustan,

Muslims in Hindustan have a tough time,
                        may Allah make it easy for them
                        Allah SWT said:

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَنْ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُمْ مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِنْ قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَآءُ وَالضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتّٰى يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا مَعَهُۥ مَتٰى نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ
                        "Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, When is the help of Allah? Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near."
                        (QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 214)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

soon bi ithnillah

Comment

• UK
                          Denmark
                          Egypt
                          Jordan
                          Turkey
                          Pakistan
                          and a few more in Europe..

Comment

• only Pakistan

Comment

• USA, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Turkey, Japan, China, India. And now I want to visit Greece,
                              Just checking Greece Travel Guide at this moment. Greek Islands are indeed great tourist destinations. It has great historical monuments and museums and the local cuisine is a must try. Open a bottle of wine, enjoy the incomparable sunset, and feast on a fabulous Greek meal:) Thank ya`ll for sharing the great information.
                              Last edited by Northener; 16-04-19, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Assalamu Walaikum

Bangladesh,
                                Dubai,
                                Tunisia,
                                Egypt,
                                India,
                                Belgium,
                                Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

Working...
                                X