Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spain – Halal Travel Guide for Muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spain – Halal Travel Guide for Muslims



    More...

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sarahsohail View Post
      Rodders is a bot
      Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

      Comment


      • #4
        I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

        Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
        Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

        And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.


        Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
          I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

          Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
          Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

          And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.


          Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.


          Youre right, Muslims shouldn’t travel to places like Spain for pleasure, it’s better if they look into Muslim controlled land.

          As for Rodders- He isn’t just Bot-​​​​​​like, he’s a full blown bot run by Sajid to help liven up the forums.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

            Rodders is a bot
            Strange if country is not controlled by muslims and I leave a comment Jazak ALLAH Khair then I'm a bot why you guys making soo much quick guesses if I am here for spam then my purpose is not to start argument with two very senior member of this forum.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sarahsohail View Post

              Strange if country is not controlled by muslims and I leave a comment Jazak ALLAH Khair then I'm a bot why you guys making soo much quick guesses if I am here for spam then my purpose is not to start argument with two very senior member of this forum.
              No lol

              rodders is a bot as in its not a human user but a computer program that posts news on the forum

              sajid lol


              welcome to the forum btw inshaAllah your stay here will be beneficial
              Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

                Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
                Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

                And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.


                Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.
                Strange approach.
                We should travel to places like this, so we can explore the Muslims history in this land, we can research by visiting these kind of countries that why Spain get invaded by Kufar, what were the weakness of Muslims to loose this land. I got more excited to visit this land after reading this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                  I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

                  Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
                  Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

                  And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.


                  Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.
                  having read some other posts by your good self.... im not surprised about this one...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Abisali View Post



                    Youre right, Muslims shouldn’t travel to places like Spain for pleasure, it’s better if they look into Muslim controlled land.

                    As for Rodders- He isn’t just Bot-​​​​​​like, he’s a full blown bot run by Sajid to help liven up the forums.
                    youre havin a laugh mate.... you mean places like.... UAE, Saudi. Qatar, Egypt, Malaysia ????

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ukfamilyman View Post

                      youre havin a laugh mate.... you mean places like.... UAE, Saudi. Qatar, Egypt, Malaysia ????
                      https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1334...rism-is-haraam

                      Shouldn't be travelling for pleasure, best to go do Umrah, Hajj or visit family. Whats wrong with visiting Saudi Arabia? Do you not want to see Mecca and Madinah?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                        https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1334...rism-is-haraam

                        Shouldn't be travelling for pleasure, best to go do Umrah, Hajj or visit family. Whats wrong with visiting Saudi Arabia? Do you not want to see Mecca and Madinah?
                        Youre funny. Beyond funny in fact, its scary.
                        you actually believe that travel for pleasure is not allowed on the basis of a fatwa? is that what the quote is? and is photography entirely forbidden also??
                        if i understand you correctly, all the people who posted in the other thread about 'how many countries you have visited' are all doing haraam if the country visited is not saudi arabia and not one where a family member resides or a country visited for business ??
                        Ive seen Mecca and Medina thank you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ukfamilyman View Post

                          Youre funny. Beyond funny in fact, its scary.
                          you actually believe that travel for pleasure is not allowed on the basis of a fatwa? is that what the quote is? and is photography entirely forbidden also??
                          if i understand you correctly, all the people who posted in the other thread about 'how many countries you have visited' are all doing haraam if the country visited is not saudi arabia and not one where a family member resides or a country visited for business ??
                          Ive seen Mecca and Medina thank you.
                          Your sarcastic and condescending tone has been noted. Just because my opinion differs from yours doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I don’t agree with every single thing that is posted on that site, but I agree with most of what they have, especially since they post their evidence, unlike you. I agree with the fatwa when it states Muslims shouldn’t travel to Kafir countries for pleasure and I agree we shouldn’t be taking pictures of people unless it’s necessary for things such as a drivers license.

                          I wouldn’t be against people traveling to witness the creation of Allah and reflect upon it, such as going to see beautiful natural landscapes and animals, but I against going to places that incorporate haram. No reason for Muslims to go to countries where governments are actively fighting Muslims in Muslim lands. Having fun is also not a reason to go mingle among the Kuffar and possibly be exposed to haram. As Muslims, if we are not sure about something, it is best to avoid it. Can you really say with 100 percent certainty that it is Halal to go visit Kafir countries for fun?

                          I didn’t say anything about traveling in the other thread because I didn’t know the reasons why the posters travelled. Maybe they went to go visit family, maybe a father had business in that country and he didn’t want to part from his family for an extended amount of time. Also, no one was saying that it was Halal to travel to those countries.

                          Since you’ve visited Mecca and Madinah, could you tell me if there is any place better for a Muslim to go visit?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                            Your sarcastic and condescending tone has been noted. Just because my opinion differs from yours doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I don’t agree with every single thing that is posted on that site, but I agree with most of what they have, especially since they post their evidence, unlike you. I agree with the fatwa when it states Muslims shouldn’t travel to Kafir countries for pleasure and I agree we shouldn’t be taking pictures of people unless it’s necessary for things such as a drivers license.

                            I wouldn’t be against people traveling to witness the creation of Allah and reflect upon it, such as going to see beautiful natural landscapes and animals, but I against going to places that incorporate haram. No reason for Muslims to go to countries where governments are actively fighting Muslims in Muslim lands. Having fun is also not a reason to go mingle among the Kuffar and possibly be exposed to haram. As Muslims, if we are not sure about something, it is best to avoid it. Can you really say with 100 percent certainty that it is Halal to go visit Kafir countries for fun?

                            I didn’t say anything about traveling in the other thread because I didn’t know the reasons why the posters travelled. Maybe they went to go visit family, maybe a father had business in that country and he didn’t want to part from his family for an extended amount of time. Also, no one was saying that it was Halal to travel to those countries.

                            Since you’ve visited Mecca and Madinah, could you tell me if there is any place better for a Muslim to go visit?
                            Your passive aggressive manner is also noted.

                            I was actually asking your opinion, and you clarified that. i didnt say you was wrong. But i guess every person can pick and choose what they believe and what they dont. im no different. of course you are entitled to your viewpoint. for me it demonstrates how the other half live.

                            But as i understand your position, a holiday between a husband and wife commonly known as a honeymoon, which serves no business, family or similar purpose, should also not be done? Or a student who finishes his study and wants to travel to travel around Europe, before getting a job?

                            and to what extent is travel to a place, city or town, or landscape or desert, building or structure incorporating haraam elements. can you really say with 100% certainty that to visit a place you havent been to exposes you to haraam elements. for instance travel to visit the ruins in Petra Jordan, is that haraam? or the main souk in Marrakech? or the Great wall of China? or the architecture of Le Corbusier in Chandigarh, India?? or to experience the Millau Viaduct in France? or the Eid celebrations in London? or in another manner, aside from travel, using the internet which exposes us to haraam elements each day and was created by a so called 'kuffar' person/institution...

                            Where are we exposed to haraam and where are we not?

                            Surely that is why Allah made us all accountable for ourselves, our deeds and our intentions. because only allah knows best.

                            as far as your comment about governments actively fighting muslims in muslim lands... i believe that demonstrates your true 'political' colours. I dont subscribe to that thinking.

                            Mecca and Medinah visits were for a higher purpose in my life that speak to my Emaan. not something i would wish to discuss with you in any case. But having been there and many other countries in that region, the 'muslim lands' as you call them, on approximately 30-40 separate occasions in the last 10 years, my experience is my evidence when i say that in those locations you are equally exposed to haraam activities and behaviours and attitudes. Ive seen it, Ive experienced it, hence i can believe it.

                            And only Allah SWT knows best.

                            thanks for your time and 'social' discourse.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X