• Show
Clear All

• Spain – Halal Travel Guide for Muslims

More...
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by sarahsohail View Post
      Rodders is a bot
      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
        Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.

Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
          I know Rodders is bot-like, and perhaps few will read this, but I have to respond to Spain as a tourist destination.

Spain is one of the earliest kafir, Western, imperial invaders and occupiers of Muslim lands, specifically ardul kharaj.
          Today, not only does Spain occupy Muslim lands LIKE Israel does, but it includes occupation in Andalus and Maghrib. Kufar European imperialists have occupied Ceuta since 1415 ce, when Spanish and Portuguese kufar invaded and attacked in order to occupy it strategically.

And in case you didn't know, Ceuta is the birthplace of the Qadi Iyad al Yahsubi (rh), the author of Ash Shifa.

Spain has been an enemy of Islam for centuries, perhaps one of the worst and persistent. For Muslims seriously consider spending their money there for recreation, becomes a question of the what one believes, and does one accept Wahn into one's heart.

Youre right, Muslims shouldn’t travel to places like Spain for pleasure, it’s better if they look into Muslim controlled land.

As for Rodders- He isn’t just Bot-​​​​​​like, he’s a full blown bot run by Sajid to help liven up the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Rodders is a bot
            Strange if country is not controlled by muslims and I leave a comment Jazak ALLAH Khair then I'm a bot why you guys making soo much quick guesses if I am here for spam then my purpose is not to start argument with two very senior member of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahsohail View Post

Strange if country is not controlled by muslims and I leave a comment Jazak ALLAH Khair then I'm a bot why you guys making soo much quick guesses if I am here for spam then my purpose is not to start argument with two very senior member of this forum.
              No lol

rodders is a bot as in its not a human user but a computer program that posts news on the forum

sajid lol

welcome to the forum btw inshaAllah your stay here will be beneficial
              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Working...
              X