Is Mahdi's Coming Soon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Mahdi's Coming Soon?

I'm reposting this because I titled it wrong last time.

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/s1_6c.html

Our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace)
    Indicated That the Mahdi Will Come during
    the Fifteenth Islamic Century

In one of his hadiths, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) draws attention to the significance of a new century's beginning, as follows:

Since the world came into existence, at the beginning of every century an important event occurred. At the beginning of one century, the Dajjal will emerge and Jesus [pbuh], the son of Mary will ascend and kill him. (Ibn Abi Hatem)

As the above hadith states, Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will appear at the beginning of the century. This aside, giving the date 1400, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) made the date of this event clear. One of these hadiths is as follows:

People will gather around the Mahdi in 1400. (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)

In another hadith, the Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) said:

Count two or three decades after the decades of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges... (Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)

As seen earlier, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) has provided a lot information about the signs of the End Times, especially aboutwhat will happen before the Mahdi and Prophet Jesus (pbuh) come. The related hadiths transmitted from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Umar ibn al-Khattab, and Hudhayfa, Ibn Ahmad Hanbal, and Muslim Abu Zayd ibn Amr ibn Ahtab al-Ansari are as follows:

"The Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace)... informed us about the events that will happen from then on, and he taught them to us and made us memorize them."(Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

On this subject, Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman said the following:

Hudhayfa reported: The Messenger of God took a stand among us in which he did not omit anything that will occur in that place of his up to the occurrence of the Hour without narrating it. Whose got it to memory remembered it, and whose did not remember it forgot it. These companions of mine learnt it, and there will occur something there from which I forgot. When it was shown to me I remembered it just as a man remembers the face of a man when he remains absent from him, and when afterwards he sees him, he remembers him. (Mishkat-ul-Masabih, vol.4, p.3)

Given that these eventstake place one after another and that they are currently continuing to occur means that we are living in the End Times. (God knows best.) Indeed, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) reconfirms this by giving us the year Hijri 1400 as the date of the Mahdi's advent. This being the case, Prophet Jesus' (pbuh) second coming is, by God's Will, very close.

If that is true and that Al- Mahdi will emerge two or three decades after Hijri 1400, then look at it this way:

1400: 1979

It must be three decades because if it was two decades after 1400,(1979+20=1999), that would mean it is in 1999, which has past and no Mahdi has come. So if it is three decades after 1979, would that not mean that Al- Mahdi will emerge in the year of 2009? That's only assuming that these ahadith are authentic and truly only God Almighty knows best.
    “The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. “
    ~Albert Einstein

Re: Is Mahdi's Coming Soon?

salam,

U can't just quote hadith without stating the authenticity of the hadith.

As for the mahdi there are signs before he comes. Among them are:

1) Euphrate river in Iraq will dry up to reveal a mountain of gold and people will fight for the gold...

2)A caliphate system will return

3)When one of the caliph will die he will have 3 children and they will fight amongst each other,

4)People will not go to hajj

5)Muslims and Europeans (and those with European origins like maybe Americans, australians etc...) will fight each other in a major world war.

7)Oppression and injustice will be prevalent.

6)There are some other signs but I don't know their authenticity.

The mahdi is just a Muslim caliph who is descended from Seyidnah Hassan (not Husssain as shia say). People put all their hopes in the mahdi and say Oh well just wait for the mahdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-muthanaa
      salam,

U can't just quote hadith without stating the authenticity of the hadith.

As for the mahdi there are signs before he comes. Among them are:

1) Euphrate river in Iraq will dry up to reveal a mountain of gold and people will fight for the gold...

2)A caliphate system will return

3)When one of the caliph will die he will have 3 children and they will fight amongst each other,

4)People will not go to hajj

5)Muslims and Europeans (and those with European origins like maybe Americans, australians etc...) will fight each other in a major world war.

7)Oppression and injustice will be prevalent.

6)There are some other signs but I don't know their authenticity.

The mahdi is just a Muslim caliph who is descended from Seyidnah Hassan (not Husssain as shia say). People put all their hopes in the mahdi and say Oh well just wait for the mahdi.
      Thanks, but do you remember the web site of where you got those ahadith?
      “The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. “
      ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Al-Mahdi is already here and he knows himself now; :)

Comment

Originally posted by Universal_Islam
          Al-Mahdi is already here and he knows himself now; :)
          How do you know? And besides, even if that was true, I heard that Al- Mahdi doesn't know he is Al- Mahdi himself until one night when God changes him into a great man over night.
          ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I can't wait to get to Revelations in the new testament. I wanna see how much coincides with the end times prophesies.

Very interesting subject! :up:
            Weapon
            God exists, only he knows the rest for sure!

Lord have mercy unto me a sinner.

Comment

Assalamu 'alaikum,

Originally posted by GreatMuslim10
              How do you know? And besides, even if that was true, I heard that Al- Mahdi doesn't know he is Al- Mahdi himself until one night when God changes him into a great man over night.
              Universal_Islam could you answer this question too please? I'm curious too, unless you are basing it upon the "Al Mahdi" topic by brother Moayyid then I see what you mean. I have to say we cannot totally believe the brother but I'm keeping my hopes up he is right. Mahdi showing himself in public in 2006/2007 will be the greatest thing to happen to my life so far :D . May Allah all give us the reward of martyrdom if it occurs, Ameen.

Wassalam.
              "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
              And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
              We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
              And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
              Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon
                I can't wait to get to Revelations in the new testament. I wanna see how much coincides with the end times prophesies.

Very interesting subject! :up:
                What, no! You should be reading ahadith instead ;p it's more likely to be correct.

Wassalam.
                "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

Comment

Originally posted by Z-Blade
                  What, no! You should be reading ahadith instead ;p it's more likely to be correct.

Wassalam.
                  Exactly!:up:
                  ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Only Allah swt knows the exact time and date when imam Mahdi will come ...he cld even be here before the 15th islamic century. Allah knows best
                    Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
                    :love:
                    "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

Originally posted by GreatMuslim10
                      That has alraedy happened.
                      Al-Mahdi was not aware of himself at the beginning, but now he is totally aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Na'ima
                        Only Allah swt knows the exact time and date when imam Mahdi will come ...he cld even be here before the 15th islamic century. Allah knows best
                        Well, just to let you know, we are already 27 years into the 15th Century. So I doubt that God will send him back in time and emerge in the 14th century.:D
                        ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Assalamu 'alaikum brother,

Al-Mahdi was not aware of himself at the beginning, but now he is totally aware.
                          The main question was HOW do you know this? If you have met him, take me to him (PRETTY PLEASE?!)!! :D

Wassalam.

Comment

You got me confused. HOW DO YOU KNOW?!
                            ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Z-Blade
                              Assalamu 'alaikum,
                              Universal_Islam could you answer this question too please? I'm curious too, unless you are basing it upon the "Al Mahdi" topic by brother Moayyid then I see what you mean. I have to say we cannot totally believe the brother but I'm keeping my hopes up he is right. Mahdi showing himself in public in 2006/2007 will be the greatest thing to happen to my life so far :D . May Allah all give us the reward of martyrdom if it occurs, Ameen.

Wassalam.
                              Salam Alaikum,

Yes, my first source was Br. Moayidd's thread, then, my discussion with him through PM in the same topic. To me, Br. Moayidd is 1000% credible. Also, the people whom Br. Moayidd interact with in regards to the topic are also 1000% reliable and credible.

And as he described those people to me, whom have met Al-Mahdi (before his public appearance of course) and given him Al-Bay3ah, they are like Al-Khidr [Abd[an] min Ibaadina - A servant from among our servants - عبداً من عبادنا ] If you do not know who was Al-Khidr, I can tell you a known term: "Awliya' Allah". And if you want a more accurate term: "Al-Afraad" (The individuals) or "Ahlul-Kashf" (People of the unveiling)

~salam,
                              Last edited by Universal_Islam; 27-07-06, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X