Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rape in Bethlehem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rape in Bethlehem

    (P.S: It seems the victims are Orthodox christian)

    Source: http://www.beawitness.com/content/re...21e89463f448e9



    April 11, 2002 I am Anthony Razook, I am writing to you tonight, the local time here is 9:49pm in the night time, in Bethlehem, Palestine.

    I came with some friends to the camp of the Antiochian Orthodox in the United States, some few years back, and now I am writing to you in distress for some help for our peoples in Palestine.

    Last night, the Israeli tanks and military personal, broke into our homes, they entered my sister and her husband's home around 2:30 in the morning this morning. They proceeded to attack my sister, one of the military men made attacks on her that were not appropriate, he violated her in more than one way.

    My sister is 4 months pregneat,and for sure she has most likely lost the baby, when he was finished violating her, two other army men did the same thing. When she refused and tried to fight them off, they beat her, more in the stomach, her husband Marwahn was shot three times in the back of the neck, when he tried to stop them, this morning at around 5 in the morning he died from the wounds. When they stopped violating my sister they then threw her on the bed, all of this horrible things were witnesse by her seven year old son, my nephew Michel.

    At the end of them beating and violating my sister, they then stole her jewelry, her monies, and some other things, at that point they went and totally destroyed different things in her apartment home. As of this morning, she feels that she had a miscarriage of the baby, also, these same solidiers came into our home, and we were blessed from God that my father had cash (almost two thousand shekals) and he gave it to the soliders, he also took gold from his own neck, from myself, and my younger sister and my mother.

    The soldiers in hebrew, (we understand hebrew) told my father that his wife was too old and unattractive to have sexually things with, and that we should feel lucky about this- but that they had all shared the woman in the apartment before my sister) - then my mother asked to please allow the soliders to bring medicine for my sister, and to please help to remove my brother in law body, from the apartment, they would not, my poor mother was to afraid to cry, as to what had happend because they would kill us too- please, you must help us.

    We are being persecuted and their is not an end in sight. Your country doesn't allow you to know the news of what is really happening to our peoples. In Nablus, their were calls made from cell phones that tell us that over 86 womans were raped and beaten and theirs is manys of people men, their husbands that have been killed when they are trying to stop these soliders. Your government is standing and allowing this to happen.

    None of the arabic countries are helping us? What are we to do? Please help us, I must go- i was gracious from God to have enough batteruy in my lap computer to send u this e-mail. i am scared that i will not be able to read ur responses, please help us, please, send this email to anyone who care to help the christians in Palestine,

    Please Help

    This was a letter that was sent Palestine Forever in the US
    Please Re-update your Signature

  • #2
    This is one of few. They are Barbaric.

    Many news come out there animal will not do this kind of things. The world will wake up and feel so stupid to believe those inhumane creatures.
    Please Re-update your Signature

    Comment


    • #3
      They did this in 40s and 50s but they stopped in the end 70s. This is the civilisation and culture of Zionists. They will be expensive for their crimes.
      Last edited by Bilal; 12-04-02, 06:36 PM.
      Please Re-update your Signature

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bilal
        They did this in 40s and 50s but they stopped in the end 70s. This is the civilisation and culture of Zionists. They will be expensive for tyeir crimes.
        The source you provide will only let members in. It smells like pure propoganda. I have heard of orthodox jews, but what is an orthodox christian?
        The site will likely allow anyone to post any type of material they choose and do nothing to check on its authenticity. We know from the experience here that many of your people tend to tell falsehoods and have over active imaginations!
        Please Re-update your Signature

        Comment


        • #5
          pleeeeeeeeze!!! the only liars here are you zionazi!!!!

          Originally posted by Prester John


          The source you provide will only let members in. It smells like pure propoganda. I have heard of orthodox jews, but what is an orthodox christian?
          The site will likely allow anyone to post any type of material they choose and do nothing to check on its authenticity. We know from the experience here that many of your people tend to tell falsehoods and have over active imaginations!
          Please Re-update your Signature

          Comment


          • #6
            Source?

            Originally posted by Bilal
            They did this in 40s and 50s but they stopped in the end 70s. This is the civilisation and culture of Zionists. They will be expensive for tyeir crimes.
            Please Re-update your Signature

            Comment


            • #7
              Prester John
              Anybody can see this link I do not know why you can not??

              Orthodox Christian who follow the Russian church. In Arab culture It is not good to talk about women who raped for this reasons such news never spread because people feel shame to talk about his cousins who were raped. Christian more liberals than Muslims, so some of them can discuss such issues without any problem.
              I think this news are correct because when I visited Palestine last time, they told me about similar dirty things. For the first time since 1967, the Israeli army started to do such dirty things with our girls, it big problem in conservative society which may express a lot of anger and encouraged people to revenge from any Israeli. Also this will destroy any hope for peace in future.
              Please Re-update your Signature

              Comment


              • #8
                bilal lives there...and unlike you he always tells the truth...he is an eye witness to zionist atrocities.....from your people zionazi :)

                Originally posted by coffee
                Source?

                Please Re-update your Signature

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any other RECOGNIZED sources?


                  Originally posted by Bilal
                  Prester John
                  Anybody can see this link I do not know why you can not??

                  Orthodox Christian who follow the Russian church. In Arab culture It is not good to talk about women who raped for this reasons such news never spread because people feel shame to talk about his cousins who were raped. Christian more liberals than Muslims, so some of them can discuss such issues without any problem.
                  I think this news are correct because when I visited Palestine last time, they told me about similar dirty things. For the first time since 1967, the Israeli army started to do such dirty things with our girls, it big problem in conservative society which may express a lot of anger and encouraged people to revenge from any Israeli. Also this will destroy any hope for peace in future.
                  Please Re-update your Signature

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    how many do you need lyiung zionazi?

                    Originally posted by coffee
                    Any other RECOGNIZED sources?


                    Please Re-update your Signature

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last edited by Bilal; 12-04-02, 06:31 PM.
                      Please Re-update your Signature

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by coffee
                        Any other RECOGNIZED sources?


                        You are lucky you got "warned". In some of those enlightened Mulim countries which these people want to spread to the rest of the world you could have received the death penalty for "slandering the prophet". Scary thought, is it not?
                        Please Re-update your Signature

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The thing is - you people have lied so much no one believes you any more. That's the price you pay for using lying as a tool of war.
                          Please Re-update your Signature

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the only liars are you zionazi and your supporters...[edited due to flame content]
                            Originally posted by Sunshine
                            The thing is - you people have lied so much no one believes you any more. That's the price you pay for using lying as a tool of war.
                            Last edited by sheik; 12-04-02, 06:52 PM.
                            Please Re-update your Signature

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Prester John and sunshine,
                              May be these dirty crimes is one of the reasons that Israel forced all journalists and international organisations to leave Palestinian cities.
                              Sunshine,
                              I wish you sad for this christian , or only you sad for Kshmiri christian who never exist!!
                              Please Re-update your Signature

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X