Comment

Re: Full Transcript for Tanweer Video

As Salaamu Alakium,

JZK for that akhi.
      Ya Ayuhan Nassu Itakullahu In Kuntum Mu'mineen

Comment

Praise be to God.

All this time, the British government has fiercely denied that their occupation of Iraq had any connection with the London bombings.

And there, Shehzad Tanweer tells them events such as the one he took part in will continue until Britain leaves Iraq and other countries whose illegal occupation the have supported.
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Ummati Al Islam
          Praise be to God.

All this time, the British government has fiercely denied that their occupation of Iraq had any connection with the London bombings.

And there, Shehzad Tanweer tells them events such as the one he took part in will continue until Britain leaves Iraq and other countries whose illegal occupation the have supported.
          Who cares what this cowardly little piece of vermin "tells them"? Governments don't negotiate with maniacs bent on killing people. And they certainly shouldn't give in to their extortion since that just encourages more of the same. The motivations of bloodthirsty zealots, like that major a-hole Tanqueer, are completely irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion of Lechia
            Who cares what this cowardly little piece of vermin "tells them"? Governments don't negotiate with maniacs bent on killing people. And they certainly shouldn't give in to their extortion since that just encourages more of the same. The motivations of bloodthirsty zealots, like that major a-hole Tanqueer, are completely irrelevant.
            Whether one would agree with the acts Shehzad Tanweer carried out or not, it is not foolish to say that strapping a bomb to yourself must take an element of strength/courage.

The motivations are not completely irrelevant. The motivations are what makes people react in such a manner; it we want to stop other similar events we must know the motivations.
            Last edited by Ummati Al Islam; 11-07-06, 07:41 PM.

Comment

"Narrator: And you can find the effects of this contemplation of the verses of Allah's Wise Book and anxiety for this religion in the messages of the martyr Shehzad to his Muslim brothers."

So Shehzad Tanweer's reading of the Quran lead him to do what he did. Isn't Islam supposed to be a religion of peace?

"Shehzad Tanweer: Oh Muslims of Britain, you, day in and day out, on your TV sets watch and hear about the oppression of the Muslims, from the East to the West. But yet you turn a blind eye and carry on with your lives as if you never heard anything, or as if it does not concern you."

By all means Muslims of Britain seek to do something about the oppression of your brothers, but can't you do it by charitable work rather than blowing yourself up, murdering a load of people, and causing oppression?"[the American Idiot again] I know they've killed and maimed civilians in their strikes because I've seen it with my own eyes, my brothers have seen it, I've carried the victims in my arms; women, children, toddlers, babies in their mother's wombs. You name it, they've probably bombed it."

Well the "London knights" and the rest of the terrorists are no better!

"[still the American] the example of our Prophet, peace be upon him. Who erected catapults against the people of Taif, despite the presence of women and children, non-combatants among them, and who excused the inadvertent killing of the unbelievers' women and children in night raids."

I don't think much of this Prophet then.

"[yup, Brother Azzam] Because they are the ones who started this dirty war and they are the ones who will end it"

This is starting to sound as pathetic and inexcusable as a fight in the playground: "They started it!"

"[Mohammed Sidique Khan who insidentally lived down the road from me] Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetrate atrocities against my people all over the world, and your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters."

In a democracy people are allowed different opinions, and not everyone supports the government. I don't support atrocities whether they're in the name of a "War on Terror" or in the name of Allah. Did the "knights of London" check people's opinions on the War on Terror before they murdered them?

"Narrator: And this indifference of the Western peoples is clearly evident in their failure to do anything about the deception, lying and misdirection perpetrated by their governments."

What do you expect us to do? Murder them? Not the sort of thing we'd do.

"Al Zawahiri: Your leaders are deceiving you and telling you that the problem will end with the killing of Bin Laden and will be solved by the elimination of al-Qaida, and they are lying and intentionally misleading you when they hide from you the biggest fact, the fact that pursues them and from which they flee, the fact that threatens their profits, interests and affluence: the fact that you aren't facing an individual, group, or movement, but rather, a sweeping Jihadi awakening in a united Mujahid Ummah."

There's a grain of truth in that.

"Al Zawahiri: As for my brothers the Muslims everywhere, I affirm to you that Jihad is the only way to obtain our rights, restore our dignity, and establish our Caliphate."

I'll also tell you that its a surefire way of earning God's condemnation and punishment for eternity.

"[Al Zawahiri] we shall fight for it and every land occupied by the infidels until we liberate them all, with Allah's permission, starting with Spain and ending with Iraq."

The idea that any land that once was "Islamic" always has a right to be Islamic seems to me pathetic. "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it." 1 Corinthians 10:26. That fact is true whatever regime happens to be in control at any one time- whether democratic, Islamic, Roman, Greek whatever. And what about that land before Islam?

"Former al-Qaida leader in Iraq, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi:[...]
              We are fighting in Iraq, while our eyes are on Jerusalem, which will only be brought back by a Quran which guides and a sword which brings victory. And your Lord is sufficient as a Guide and Helper."

I don't like the way the Quran is guiding.

"[the Quran] Verily, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill and are killed. It is a promise of truth which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Bible and the Quran. And who is truer to his promise than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargaining that which you have concluded. That is the supreme success."

What sort of god is Allah, that he demands his followers to be killers, to be murderers?

To be honest, I found that whole transcipt tragic, that people can be so deluded. I only pray that the only true God opens people's blind eyes to see His truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummati Al Islam
                Whether one would agree with the acts Shehzad Tanweer carried out or not, it is not foolish to say that strapping a bomb to yourself must take an element of strength/courage.

The motivations are not completely irrelevant. The motivations are what makes people react in such a manner; it we want to stop other similar events we must know the motivations.
                It is possible to be sincere, but to be sincerely wrong. What I find tragic is that Shehzad Tanweer was deluded to think that by killing himself and others he would find acceptance before a holy God.

I think we would all agree that Japanese kamikaze pilots were deluded in what they did. I suspect that we will think the same of terrorists in the name of Allah- if not in a few decades then in the life to come.

Comment

What's is done.

Look to the causes if you want to solve the problem. The cause of terrorism is British and American (crusader) foreign policy.

Comment

Originally posted by ibnakram
                    What's is done.

Look to the causes if you want to solve the problem. The cause of terrorism is British and American (crusader) foreign policy.
                    Here we go again- that old excuse: "they started it!"

Nothing excuses British and American foreign policy; Nothing excuses terrorism. God will judge both for what they are: sinful.

Comment

Working...
                    X