Sleeper Cell is a trash show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeper Cell is a trash show

Who seen this show on showtime i was deeply offended and angry by this show. It basicly makes fun of Muslims and labels us as terrorist. I saw it tonight and it showed like 5 muslims praying in a room in a bowling alley then they leave and plant some anthrax in a school. This show is racist against muslims and i dont know why no muslims is doing anything about it.

I also notice some Muslim arab looking people in this show what kind of guy would be in a show like this they must be munifiqs to do that. I would like to know who the director of this show is if he is a Muslim or a kaafir. This show is to label Muslims as terrorist alot of us know Muslims were framed on sept 911.

Some kaafirs and muslims will say muslims did 911 but that is a lie because they never heard of operation northwood were US government kills its own citizens to acheive its evil agendas. Pentagon crash was such a **** job the video u cant even see a 747 on the video and not even the wreckage only 2 peices of the wreckage was recoverd.

I dont want to hear kaafir responses they will be ignored.
    Last edited by Mustafa83; 09-12-05, 06:21 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

nothing new here pay the hypocrites a few $$$ and they will do anything

alot of arabs in america are xtian aswell

Comment

Who would you have play the role of terrorist in shows?The fact is most terrorist today are Muslims.Which isn't to sya that all Muslims are terrorist,it's just a fact.

Comment

From the POV of a lot of Arabs, Lucid, the US are a bunch of terrorists. The difference between terrorist and freedom fighter is subjective and depends on whom you are speaking to
        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by bloodwine
          From the POV of a lot of Arabs, Lucid, the US are a bunch of terrorists. The difference between terrorist and freedom fighter is subjective and depends on whom you are speaking to
          Spot on. It's very subjective to any thinking person.
          Just because a group of people forms a government and army doesn't mean that they aren't terrorising.

Comment

Although it is somewhat subjective as to who is a freedom fighter. I agree on that point.

Freedom fighters fight for freedom.....not the right to oppress others.

Comment

And both of you are wrong,it isn't subjective.Terrorist aren't fighting for freedom,unless you call freedom what the Taliban did,which exemplified what Islamic extremist want.This ones mans terrorist freedom fighter... line is a mantra to chant,when you look at it, it won't hold up.

Tell me in what way Bin Laden and the like fight for anyones freedom,religious,speech,press,womens rights,expression.

The only freedom they fight for is theirs to,at the point of a gun force everyone to live their way.If you don't believe me,again look at the Taliban.
              Now,if Muslims in America want to cover theirs heads, not talk bad about religiont,drink,listen to music or whatever,they are free to do so.And I support their rights to do all those things or not.But those who want to do those things can.Thats freedom.It's choice.Islamic jihadist don't fight for it,just read what they say about their own vision for society.

Comment

how could 4 Muslims of crashed a plane into the pentagon? look at these moving pics from the security camera do these look like a plane crashing NO it looks more like a laser guided missle to me i dont see any plane debree scatterd everywere.

http://www.righttothink.com/viewtopic.php?t=196

I am sick pf Muslims being labeled as terrorist when its George Bush and the American government who is the real terrorist. When the evidence is clear this pentagon crash and 911 was staged and this TV show made by the munifiqs is to make Muslims look bad. Operation northwoods is proof America is willing to sacrifice its own to get the dajjals agenda done.

Comment

Originally posted by lucidnightmare
                  Who would you have play the role of terrorist in shows?The fact is most terrorist today are Muslims.Which isn't to sya that all Muslims are terrorist,it's just a fact.
                  No, inactuality the West has killed 50'000 people in Afganistan, 150'000 people in Iraq, etc... YOU are the ones killing and killing some more. YOU are the ones who are actually terrorists. Think about it.

About the actors, it is a big cottage industry in "isreal" (notice quotations) to supply arab looking actors. These are jewish settlers who don't mind portraying muslims in a bad light.

Comment

Its funny how an jew plays the main 'terrorist'

I hate this show ::@

Comment

we have all been portrayed as some thing
                      the good, the bad or the ugly
                      its really not a great problem is it..come..plays and films..

Comment

Originally posted by lucidnightmare
                        And both of you are wrong,it isn't subjective.Terrorist aren't fighting for freedom,unless you call freedom what the Taliban did,which exemplified what Islamic extremist want.This ones mans terrorist freedom fighter... line is a mantra to chant,when you look at it, it won't hold up.

Tell me in what way Bin Laden and the like fight for anyones freedom,religious,speech,press,womens rights,expression.

The only freedom they fight for is theirs to,at the point of a gun force everyone to live their way.If you don't believe me,again look at the Taliban.
                        Now,if Muslims in America want to cover theirs heads, not talk bad about religiont,drink,listen to music or whatever,they are free to do so.And I support their rights to do all those things or not.But those who want to do those things can.Thats freedom.It's choice.Islamic jihadist don't fight for it,just read what they say about their own vision for society.
                        IMHO, you are all wrong. The word terrorist might be a little subjective, but not very. Being catagorized as a terrorist isn't based on your agenda, religion, or the number you kill. It is based soley on the tactics that you use. A terrorist generally refers to an irregular combatant who targets civilian objectives in order to cause terror, and try to force the general public to react in a certain way, hoping to accomplish some political objective. The word seems to be misunderstood and misused by both sides. Some call the US Armed Forces terrorists, which is impossible. They are an army, and they do the things that Armies do. Additionally, Fox news improperly labels all insurgents in Iraq as terrorists. Those who set off roadside bombs targeting US convoys are not commiting acts, because even if they kill civilians in the process, they were originally targeting a military objective. You could call them guerillas, or rebels, or insurgents, but not terrorists. However, when an Al Qaida member blows him or herself up at a wedding or in a Pizza parlor, or in a crowded market full of Shi'ites, it is unmistakenly an act of terrorism. Terrorism is a tactic, not an ideology or agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by rami.haddad
                          No, inactuality the West has killed 50'000 people in Afganistan, 150'000 people in Iraq, etc... YOU are the ones killing and killing some more. YOU are the ones who are actually terrorists. Think about it.
                          Really? Where'd you get those statistics?

Originally posted by rami.haddad
                          About the actors, it is a big cottage industry in "isreal" (notice quotations) to supply arab looking actors. These are jewish settlers who don't mind portraying muslims in a bad light.
                          We noticed the quotes. Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa83
                            how could 4 Muslims of crashed a plane into the pentagon? look at these moving pics from the security camera do these look like a plane crashing NO it looks more like a laser guided missle to me i dont see any plane debree scatterd everywere.
                            Where'd the plane and all it's passengers go?
                            Originally posted by Mustafa83
                            I am sick pf Muslims being labeled as terrorist when its George Bush and the American government who is the real terrorist. When the evidence is clear this pentagon crash and 911 was staged and this TV show made by the munifiqs is to make Muslims look bad. Operation northwoods is proof America is willing to sacrifice its own to get the dajjals agenda done.
                            Tin-foil hat time. Does anyone in your life take you seriously? About anything?

Comment

the army is a political tool, so yes the american army are terrorists.

kind regards,
                              saeed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X