X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonshine
    replied
    Originally posted by AbuMubarak
    so even if every muslim man committed a rape, that would not change that islam is against rape

so what is the point?

let not play the stupidity card

the point would be that the number of followers is greatly exagerated

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    four kurdish muslims? the same kurds who are NOT unifying according to islam?

how about that islam is very much against racism, so even if every muslim man committed a rape, that would not change that islam is against rape

so what is the point?

let not play the stupidity card

Leave a comment:

• bushbadee
    replied
    Others have provided sources.

My sources are the same as theirs.
    But here are some responses from Google

Here is more
    various types of criminal activity, including rape.'

Muslim rape concern

Alarmed at last week's police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority, leading Muslim organisations have now formed an alliance to fight the ever-growing problem of young second and third-generation immigrants involved in rape cases against young Danish girls.

As Robert Spencer has demonstrated, rape can indeed be linked to Islamic teachings of Jihad, and even to the example of Muhammad himself, his Sunna. Above all, it is connected to Islamic notions of the role of women in society, and their behaviour in the public sphere. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape."think this way:

The German journalist Udo Ulfkotte told in a recent interview that in Holland, you can now see examples of young, unveiled Moroccan women with a so-called "smiley". It means that the girl gets one side of her face cut up from mouth to ear, serving as a warning to other Muslim girls who should refuse to wear the veil. In the Muslim suburb of Courneuve, France, 77 per cent of the veiled women carry veils reportedly because of fear of being harassed or molested by Islamic moral patrols.

exists in Norway, too:

Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen of Oslo's Vice, Robbery and Violent crime division says the statistics are surprising - the rising number of rape cases and the link to ethnic background are both clear trends. But Larsen does not want to speculate on the reasons behind the worrying developments. While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.
    Got a lot more

<H2 class=date>March 02, 2005

Swedish Rape Stats: Where is the Outrage?

by Robin Burk at March 2, 2005 04:00 PM

Please read this longer post which addresses the criticisms noted below.

Rapes commited by Muslim men in Sweden are on the upswing - including against children.
    Where is the outrage on the part of feminists here and there? This angers me deeply - both the rapes and also the silence.

Fjordman says the Swedish authorities are downplaying the significance of the numbers. But then Sweden is the country that has outlawed research into differences between the sexes ... (citation when I can dig it up later).

</H2>
    Here are numbers for you.

Is that statistics enough for you.

I would have preferred not to embarres you but you put me on the spot.
    When I quote you statistics, you can be very sure of them or I would not have quoted them.

Leave a comment:

• The Way
    replied
    Originally posted by bushbadee
    First Islam is a religion and not a race.
    Their are Muslims of every Race.

Second, if you want proof, just pick up your news paper.

Do these names sound familiar to you and would you consider them proof.
    Twin towers
    Bali twice
    Moros
    I could go on but what is the use, you will only make excuses for them.

You still failed to provide the source of your statistical claims. You merely avoided the question.

Leave a comment:

• bushbadee
    replied
    Proof Racist Proof
    First Islam is a religion and not a race.
    Their are Muslims of every Race.

Second, if you want proof, just pick up your news paper.

Do these names sound familiar to you and would you consider them proof.
    Twin towers
    Bali twice
    Moros
    I could go on but what is the use, you will only make excuses for them.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are Muslims connected genetically :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• Sajida
    replied
    First it is not rubbish
    Second it is not Islamphobic.
    Considering the actions of Muslims, there is ample reason to fear Islam whether or not you approve.
    Next Others in this thread have posted sources of the information I posted.
    Last, it is so typically Islamic to kill the messenger that brings news that is not pleasant.
    Ban any one who disagrees with your views and you will soon have only those that preach to the quire.
    I am just the messenger.
    I did not make up the statistics.
    They exist as others have pointed out
    Proof Racist Proof

Leave a comment:

• bushbadee
    replied
    I think you should be banned for spewing such hate-filled Islamaphobic rubbish
    First it is not rubbish
    Second it is not Islamphobic.
    Considering the actions of Muslims, there is ample reason to fear Islam whether or not you approve.
    Next Others in this thread have posted sources of the information I posted.
    Last, it is so typically Islamic to kill the messenger that brings news that is not pleasant.
    Ban any one who disagrees with your views and you will soon have only those that preach to the quire.
    I am just the messenger.
    I did not make up the statistics.
    They exist as others have pointed out

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    whoa

sounds like brit muslims have their own KKK rallys over there

95% of the rapes are by muslims?

now that is a shocker, care to post a link to support such garbage?

Leave a comment:

• Advent
    replied
    That is not exactly true.
    with 5 to 10% of the population in Britain Muslim form about 50% of the Jail population and they commit about 95% of the rapes.

It would appear to me that Muslims reject these laws as it will not only make life more difficult for innocent muslims (There are many of them) but it will disarm Britian so that those who would commit terror can do so more easily.

As to your definition of terror, then the Israeli's could go on a killing spree and kill every Arab in their country as the Arabs are invaders there.

The same goes for Egypt and Iran, morroco and many other countries invaded by Muslim Arabs.

I do not think you really would like your exceptions to the definition of terrorism carried out.
    I think you should be banned for spewing such hate-filled Islamaphobic rubbish.

Leave a comment:

• willie
    replied
    That is not exactly true.
    with 5 to 10% of the population in Britain Muslim form about 50% of the Jail population and they commit about 95% of the rapes.

It would appear to me that Muslims reject these laws as it will not only make life more difficult for innocent muslims (There are many of them) but it will disarm Britian so that those who would commit terror can do so more easily.

As to your definition of terror, then the Israeli's could go on a killing spree and kill every Arab in their country as the Arabs are invaders there.

The same goes for Egypt and Iran, morroco and many other countries invaded by Muslim Arabs.

I do not think you really would like your exceptions to the definition of terrorism carried out.
    Many people compare the Israeli reality with South African apartheid and demand a similar solution. To denounce anybody who questions the legitimacy of Israel will be seen as an attempt to silence academic thought and legitimate political expression. If the government hopes to pander to Zionist pressure by condemning and excluding from this country people who are critical of Israeli apartheid, it is in fact supporting apartheid.
    Add to that that Israel is in no way apartheid so a "similar solution" would be an untruth and bigoted; it is a fact that Israel is a legitimate soverign nation so no "denouncement" that applies; governments don't "pander to Zionist pressure" any more than they do to Christian, Hindu, Muslim or any other religious, political or special interest group (it's called lobbying which is a legitimate form of political interaction and isn't done via explosive belts or a gun to the head like in less civilised societies -- Palestinian Territories for example); what one country "supports" over another is none of the collective brotherhood of Muslims' business.

Most sane people would not approve of shari'a law and don't want even a taste of it as their own. The law of the land in which a people live is what we go by, not an improvised, me-only form of law and order.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    shocking, i never knew about that. disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• peapod
    replied
    Originally posted by peapod
    swedish news paper about 6mths ago
    couldnt find the link i wanted, so just typed in

rape statistics sweden, then the same for norway,denmark
    and came up with a great many sites,

Winds of change.net
    archive006420PHP swedish rape stats

racial gang rape

danial pipes.org [this one is taken from police files malmo and coppenhagen]

for prison numbers just type in prison statistics ethnic groupings
    Last edited by peapod; 29-08-05, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• peapod
    replied
    Originally posted by ixppxi
    those statistics sound a bit odd to me.... reveal your sources!
    swedish news paper about 6mths ago

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    those statistics sound a bit odd to me.... reveal your sources!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X