X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Muslims connected genetically :scratch:

Comment

Proof Racist Proof
      First Islam is a religion and not a race.
      Their are Muslims of every Race.

Second, if you want proof, just pick up your news paper.

Do these names sound familiar to you and would you consider them proof.
      Twin towers
      Bali twice
      Moros
      I could go on but what is the use, you will only make excuses for them.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by bushbadee
        First Islam is a religion and not a race.
        Their are Muslims of every Race.

Second, if you want proof, just pick up your news paper.

Do these names sound familiar to you and would you consider them proof.
        Twin towers
        Bali twice
        Moros
        I could go on but what is the use, you will only make excuses for them.

You still failed to provide the source of your statistical claims. You merely avoided the question.

Comment

Others have provided sources.

My sources are the same as theirs.
          But here are some responses from Google

Here is more
          various types of criminal activity, including rape.'

Muslim rape concern

Alarmed at last week's police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority, leading Muslim organisations have now formed an alliance to fight the ever-growing problem of young second and third-generation immigrants involved in rape cases against young Danish girls.

As Robert Spencer has demonstrated, rape can indeed be linked to Islamic teachings of Jihad, and even to the example of Muhammad himself, his Sunna. Above all, it is connected to Islamic notions of the role of women in society, and their behaviour in the public sphere. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape."think this way:

The German journalist Udo Ulfkotte told in a recent interview that in Holland, you can now see examples of young, unveiled Moroccan women with a so-called "smiley". It means that the girl gets one side of her face cut up from mouth to ear, serving as a warning to other Muslim girls who should refuse to wear the veil. In the Muslim suburb of Courneuve, France, 77 per cent of the veiled women carry veils reportedly because of fear of being harassed or molested by Islamic moral patrols.

exists in Norway, too:

Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen of Oslo's Vice, Robbery and Violent crime division says the statistics are surprising - the rising number of rape cases and the link to ethnic background are both clear trends. But Larsen does not want to speculate on the reasons behind the worrying developments. While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.
          Got a lot more

<H2 class=date>March 02, 2005

Swedish Rape Stats: Where is the Outrage?

by Robin Burk at March 2, 2005 04:00 PM

Please read this longer post which addresses the criticisms noted below.

Rapes commited by Muslim men in Sweden are on the upswing - including against children.
          Where is the outrage on the part of feminists here and there? This angers me deeply - both the rapes and also the silence.

Fjordman says the Swedish authorities are downplaying the significance of the numbers. But then Sweden is the country that has outlawed research into differences between the sexes ... (citation when I can dig it up later).

</H2>
          Here are numbers for you.

Is that statistics enough for you.

I would have preferred not to embarres you but you put me on the spot.
          When I quote you statistics, you can be very sure of them or I would not have quoted them.

Comment

four kurdish muslims? the same kurds who are NOT unifying according to islam?

how about that islam is very much against racism, so even if every muslim man committed a rape, that would not change that islam is against rape

so what is the point?

let not play the stupidity card
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak
              so even if every muslim man committed a rape, that would not change that islam is against rape

so what is the point?

let not play the stupidity card

the point would be that the number of followers is greatly exagerated

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X