Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Not Private Message NOR Insult The Sisters

If you do, and they report it, you will be banned

Sisters, if anyone is sending you pm's against your wishes, please inform me and they will be banned immediately

Anyone looking for dates, go to www.muslimwakeup.com, there are all types of people there

Here? I dont know anyone personally, but I do take it personal when men private message sisters.

So hereby consider this the first and last warning.
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Asalamualaikum

The true meaning of being a big brother in Islam

Thanks bro, alhamdulilah i dont get annoying PM's, but good to know that my brothers are looking out for me:D

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mubarak
      Anyone looking for dates, go to www.muslimwakeup.com, there are all types of people there
      Is this the right link?

I couldn't find dates there :(

:p
      Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

W'salaam,

I don't tend to PM anyone brothers or sisters unless I need to, not just for the sake of PMin'.

Isn't there a way to block messages from users sisters or brothers don't want messages from? Isn't that the function of the block list?

People should block the senders whom they don't want PM's before escalating the issue to an admin. But if the PM's are vulgar / indecent, then it should be reported as a matter of urgency.

Originally posted by Guardian Hijab
        Asalamualaikum

The true meaning of being a big brother in Islam

Thanks bro, alhamdulilah i dont get annoying PM's, but good to know that my brothers are looking out for me:D

Wa'alaikumasalam
        Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Jailer
          Is this the right link?

I couldn't find dates there :(

:p
          Abu mubarak forgot to mention that you will find them standing next to you in the local church jummah prayers, maximum 2 dates at one time
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager
            Abu mubarak forgot to mention that you will find them standing next to you in the local church jummah prayers, maximum 2 dates at one time
            :rotfl: :rofl1:

Comment

Assallamu alaikum wrahmatullahi wabarakatu

cant agree more,
              i reckon sajid you should disallow cross gender PMing i know its possible on VB

decisionis yours inshaAllah

wa alaikum asallam warahmatullahi wabarkatu

Comment

what if sisters are pming brothers without their permission... cus we got to be equal and fair... plus i think i got a stalker
                And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

if you have a stalker then try to block them but also insha allah let the administration know.
                  Yeah even if it is a sister stalking a brother we shall deal with it insha allah, we're not one sided :)
                  .: Rufaida :.
                  .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                  http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                  “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                  but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

wot if i think it might be my wife to be stalking me...:eek3:
                    And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

lol
                      - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by Al_irhaab
                        wot if i think it might be my wife to be stalking me...:eek3:
                        Then shes messed up and it maybe your fault
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Not that I PM anyone that doesn't PM me first. I have been PM'd by sisters on many occasions for a variety of reasons. How does one assure that the person you are PM'ing is not a sister. And what about responding to sisters PM's?

Is the intent to evoke a policy of non-mixing of any sort?
                          "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Pfff this is spinning out of hand, ReRead what Abu Mubarak said and stick to that... everyone is asking more question. And perhaps Cross-gender pm'ing should be banned if that is what the admins were intending to stop. Because right now it seems like the message is, no harrassment and your out, but pm's which both parties dont mind is ok...

Could an admin clear that up for those whom dont read properly
                            Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                            "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Salams

its impossible to Avoid Cross PM gender infact its something that i dont see the point is

Firstly how do u determine if we did enforce it and soemoen wanted to pm a sister then it takes a few seconds to reregister and Just PM who they want

99.9 % of Pms are sensible we have very if not little complaints of PM harassment

what ABU mubarak is saying that is IF soemoen PMs a sister and if they report it for them to report it obviously that PM must be bad i.e flirting or that sorta stuff...thats what he is refering too and nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                              X