X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<MARQUEE>

:hidban::hidban:

:evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:
    :banan::banan: :inlove: :inlove: Jumm:love:h Mub:love:r:love:k :inlove: :inlove: :banan::banan:
    .:banbear::banbear::banbear::banbear:

:hidban::hidban:

</MARQUEE>
    </FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

:D

I can't believe Al Nasser managed to engage everybody in this!
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

looool... thats a nice one.. can never have too many danicing bananas..lol

Comment

:start:

Originally posted by Mira

:salams

Hey! @ least i'm not getting blamed :p

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

<MARQUEE>

:bangbang:

</MARQUEE>
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*

Hey! @ least i'm not getting blamed :p

I ain't blaming girls ... Neva! :D

Comment

<marquee> looool this is addictive </marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by Mira

i answer a simple question and then i am accused of starting a circus?? :P

anyway......don't you agree that friday is not celebrated by Arab Muslims as much as it is celebrated by non Arab Muslims?
                  My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

<MARQUEE scrollAmount=15 scrollDelay=100 behavior=slide loop=1> cant stop laughing LOL </MARQUEE>

testing

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser

anyway......don't you agree that friday is not celebrated by Arab Muslims as much as it is celebrated by non Arab Muslims?
                      Actually from the non arabs, not in uk nor india or Turkey anyone celeberates jummah like we do in Ummah forums :)

Comment

i dont look at it that way..whether Arab or not.. not really the issue.. its up to all muslims.. u cant just look at a race and see if they celebrate Jummah more or not.. there are many who do that we're not aware of and as an ummah we celebrate Jummah not as races

Comment

Ok everyone

<blink>Enough!</blink>

the first one who stop will get the recipe of making text flash :D
                          My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

Thanks bro :p

Saved me the blame! :D

But its fun thing, look Muslim unity! :ahb:

:)

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

i stopped.. now spill.. pretty please :D

Comment

Ok everyone

<BLINK>Enough!</BLINK>

the first one who stop will get the recipe of making text flash :D

Hey that's.. ME

code plz!! :d

Comment

Working...
                                X