Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juma Mubarak!

Jumuah Mubarak to all my Beautiful Brothers and Sisters
    “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Asalaam alaikum everyone

jummah mubarak and please make dua for me and the ummah!
      The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
        Asalaam alaikum everyone

jummah mubarak and please make dua for me and the ummah!
        jaza kallah khair.
        I already made it as Jumma (friday) is alrady over here
        [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]MULLA KO JO HAIN MASJID MAIN SAJDAY KI IJAZAT[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
        [CENTER][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]NADAN YEH SAMJATA HAIN KI ISLAM HAIN ZINDA[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

:start:

:salams

:love: Jumaah Mubarak :love:

:wswrwb:
          Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

aslaam alaikum

jummah mubarak, make dua for the ummah!
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Jummah Mubarak

Comment

JUMU'AH MUBARAK!

:love: :inlove:

Comment

:masha: It's Friday and time for Jumu'ah! I cannot wait for for the Khutbah!
                  “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
                  ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Jumuah Mubarak to all my Beautiful Brothers and Sisters out there reading this, especially you, yes you, thats it smile :D
                    “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

:start:

:love: :love: O Allaah! send prayers on Muhammad :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and on his household, and on his wives and progeny, as you sent prayers on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. And send blessings on Muhammad :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, and his household, and his wives and progeny, as You sent blessings on the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. :love: :love:

Jumaah Mubarak! :love:
                      my last one for a while :( i will miss this thread, please do keep wishing each other Jumaah Mubarak on and off ummah :insha:
                      Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

*Jummah Mubarak*

Last edited by Omar Mukhtar; 25-04-08, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Jummah Mubarak!
                          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Jumaah Mubarak frm here too,,,wishing u a nice day,,,
                            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Jummah Mubarak my dearest brothers and sisters.

Hope you have a good day, and make dua for the ummah :)
                              "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

~*~mubaraks*~*

i lovee this thread it feels like its eid lols such a nice atmosphere..every1 giving mobaraks :D
                                j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Working...
                                X