Did dinosaurs really exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution is not a denial of God.

There is no conflict between Evolution and Creation.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by fides
      Evolution is not a denial of God.

There is no conflict between Evolution and Creation.
      Evolution belivs that everything came into existence by chance, and not by God.

This is an denial of God.

Comment

No it doesn't. It believes that life evolved. It does not even attempt to explain how the universe came into existence to begin with.

Comment

No it doesn't. It believes that life evolved. It does not even attempt to explain how the universe came into existence to begin with.

Mutations happen by chance, Evolution is based on muations happening to an organism by chance.

Just becouse I want to fly doesnt mean that I will "evolve" a wing,

It's hard to belive that any reasonable man can belive in Evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Huja Mehmet
            Mutations happen by chance, Evolution is based on muations happening to an organism by chance.

They claim that life came into existence by chance, Not by Allah's perfected power.

Comment

Indeed.

One way to reconcile religion with evolutionary theory is to say that God caused the mutations.

Of course, a person would have to do more than put their hands over their ears and say "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" for that to happen.

Comment

I believe in God, I believe in evolution. I don't believe in 'Creation.' I know that when it all comes down to it, I am no different than a whale, a lion, or a cockaroach. We are animals and so are they. We evolved as did they. We are a screw up of evolution as far as I'm concerned... but we're the only beings with the intelligence to understand the concept of God.

Comment

It's simple, about 5000 years ago, God created man on Earth, on a planet previously occupied by Dinosaurs. Perhaps he sent the comet that wiped the dinosaurs out, .....to make way for us. He used the materials remaining after the cataclysm to cast the mold. Uuuuugh.

Just a thought.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(:))
                  "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Syph
                    IWe are animals and so are they. We evolved as did they. We are a screw up of evolution as far as I'm concerned... but we're the only beings with the intelligence to understand the concept of God.
                    That makes no sense!

Huja I'll check that video out now InshaAllah

Comment

Sis Lateafha, i agree with dour on that. I think it would be impossible for Allah to name every single creation in the Quran. well, ok nothing is impossible for Allah, but it would be a really big book. and where do u think oil comes from?
                      i believe they existed, Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Huja Mehmet

Contingency is real, free will is real, chance is real.

But none of these things takes away anything from the Knowledge and Power of God.

I can only see someone having a problem with this, if they do not believe in cause and effect. God is the First Cause of everything, but secondary causes also exist, cause and effect is real.

What some people call chance now, tomorrow they will call it "chaos theory". What we don't understand today, tomorrow we will. But science will never explain the First Cause, and they know it.

Comment

I don't believe in dinosaurs either for the reason that Lateafha rejected their existence.

dour your squirrel will never make history, but dinosaurs aren't just any creature they were superior to all mankind. They made history, " maybe they didn't exist". Maybe thats why ALLAH never mentioned them in the Quraan.

Allah knows.

Something that amazing needs atleats it's recognition in the quraan, atleast i think so.
                          [I]i don't want to die without any scars. -[/I] tyler durden, fight club

Comment

superior to Man? No, they were just big. They created nothing, and did nothing but eat. The made history, but only in man's history and only in recent years. They were dead millions of years before man even walked the earth. Since all dianosars were long dead and turned to dust why would they be mentioned in any holly book?

Ok, the squiral is to small for you. Does the Quran mention the hippo, water buffalo, sword fish, Kangaro, or various other creatures. The American Buffalo was a very important part of Western Plain Native American cultures, in fact more important than any other animal... are they in the Quran?

There are many things that exist today that is not mentioned in any holly book, so why does thei existence of dianosars depend upon being mentioned in the Quran? We find their bones, we find their footprints, and we even can see what they ate. The evidence is there.

Comment

It's only a problem for people who believe that the Quran is the standard of truth.

Comment

oh, so i guess that means dinasaurs are in the bible??

that is your "standard of truth", is it not?

Comment

Working...
                                X