Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Van Persie(arsenal Football Player) CONVERTS TOO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Van Persie(arsenal Football Player) CONVERTS TOO...

....... to Islam.!! So i have heard. Anyone got more info? Apparently his muslim caretaker at school had an influence and a rough childhood and troublesome career at school.. oh and his Muslim wife too. :)

Anyone got links ro more info..

Alhadmoulillah Good news!

Rumour was Ronnie O'Sullivan had converted (a while back now..)
    Turns out he hadn't...but merely was interested in Islam through a few friends of his.
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Yes ^ twrue

This one is increasingly more true. Ive heard further It is true, Van Persie, has become muslim..He has a moroccan wife ..He also grew up in predominantly Moroccan district of Rotherdam, so had contact with muslim from early age!! It was in the News of the world yesterday.... Given all this info, it must be true!!!

Also Kolo Toure who also plays for arsenal is muslim as well apparently.
      <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_107642-->
      I read elsewhere in this forum about footballers convers to Islam in the premiership Alhamdoulillah.!! ill search for the link

may Allah make all the footballers steadfast in their din.

Comment

I know for a fact that kolo toure is muslim, he was vexed at arsene wenger last yr for making him break his fast to take a random drugs test

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

:start:

Originally posted by Ebony
          Rumour was Ronnie O'Sullivan had converted (a while back now..)
          Turns out he hadn't...but merely was interested in Islam through a few friends of his.
          :salams

I even got him a name!

Ronnie O'Suleman!

:D

Oh well keep makind Dua InshaAllah!

:salams
          Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

And Danny Williams, British Heavyweight Boxing champion, has recently converted to Islam. Allahu akbar!
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X