Discussion: The New And Improved "Rules And Regulations"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
    *bumped back to the top because many members, myself included need a reminder of the first post*
    too many rules
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Comment

• Re: Discussion: The New And Improved "Rules And Regulations"

So what is the rule?

Comment

wow, that was fast.

Comment

and I'm barefoot :p

Comment

Originally posted by gracegoudelock View Post
              So what is the rule?
              I can't find a rule about claiming to be a Muslim while not being Muslim (and I am not saying you are or are not), but the seventh comment in the thread may clarify it a bit.
              And to speak out; though I detest the sect
              Of Epicurus for their manners vile,
              Yet what is true I may not well reject.

The Infinity of Worlds by Henry More (1614-87)

Comment

Here is the response to Al-Nasser's question on this subject:

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                Circumstances are taken into consideration and action is taken at administrator/moderator descretion.

For example, if a user is saying things like Jesus is God and I am a muslim.. then there is something seriously wrong and they have said something that is clear kufr and shirk.

But responding by insulting or attacking the user would not be right.. rather correct them properly in a good manner.

If they are causing trouble, they will be out the door anyway.. if they want discussion, then give them discussion in an appropriate manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                  Circumstances are taken into consideration and action is taken at administrator/moderator descretion.

For example, if a user is saying things like Jesus is God and I am a muslim.. then there is something seriously wrong and they have said something that is clear kufr and shirk.

But responding by insulting or attacking the user would not be right.. rather correct them properly in a good manner.

If they are causing trouble, they will be out the door anyway.. if they want discussion, then give them discussion in an appropriate manner.
                  I am completely pliant and agreeable and earnest to this exercise. Would you move the thread to the Ummah Lounge to broaden the discussion, minfadlak.

shukron jazeelan,
                  sister grace
                  Last edited by gracegoudelock; 16-07-12, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gracegoudelock View Post
                    I am completely pliant and agreeable and earnest to this exercise. Would you move the thread to the Ummah Lounge to broaden the discussion, minfadlak.

shukron jazeelan,
                    sister grace
                    This reply is from 2005 and I have not seen Chained_Water around recently. Try the helpdesk or PMing a moderator.

I think you might be better off staying in Comparative Religion as there is more tolerance for diversity of opinion there.

Comment

Salam

Are there restrictions for new members? I can't change my avatar or add a sig. Also, in one thread my post was not visible until approved by a moderator.
                      اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                        Salam

Are there restrictions for new members? I can't change my avatar or add a sig. Also, in one thread my post was not visible until approved by a moderator.
                        :salams

Yeah, new members. Wait 1 month :insha:
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Question: will my posts here always be moderated, or is there be a point when they will not be moderated before they appear provided they are obviously civil?

Comment

Well, I'm a fool. I just read the posts above mine. It says I need to wait a month. Okay. Sorry guys.

Comment

• Some people have been here for years, they're literally ancients.

Is it me or did people have more personality back then?
                              Forge ahead!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X