Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help: My friend lost his religion

Originally posted by Sarra View Post
    We are the only two Moroccans in our class when we were studying. So I guess it created a bond in terms of: "Heeey, another Moroccan!". At first it was just class mates but we did one project together and that caused us to spend more time together and getting to know each other.
    Allah guides whom he wills, we do not have a say in it.
    We can only make dua and hope Allah guides them.

That being said, you should end this relationship before you get yourself in deeper trouble.
    Being married with someone who doesn't have emaan will ruin you.
    You are not even married so be thankfull and get yourself to safety.
    I am moroccan too and it is sad to see the free mixing that occurs today with the young people in our communities.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

-
      Last edited by Abu Zaytun; 17-12-17, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        Let's start with problem number 1.

Why are you friends with a non-mehrem man, when Islam doesn't allow such relationships?
        Didn't even notice that part.

Comment

We are the only two Moroccans in our class when we were studying. So I guess it created a bond in terms of: "Heeey, another Moroccan!". At first it was just class mates but we did one project together and that caused us to spend more time together and getting to know each other.
          Should have kept it in the classroom, even if the individual is a lad.

Comment

What you did was engage in a illicit relationship which Islam forbade.

All your problems stem from this Evil relationship of friendship with this non mahram man you had.

You should cut of all relationship with other men and avoid "getting to know each other" as this is from Shaytan the accursed, who will not fail to try and take you down the path to Jahannam.

:jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Salaam

Make dua after you pray that Allah swt gives him hidayah.

You can talk to a person for days or you can give him 100 books but ultimately it is our lord who guides our hearts to the truth.

Peace.
              Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Comment

Fear Allah.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Sunan Ibn Majah Hadith 83
                  It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
                  "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although both are good. Strive for that which will benefit you, seek the help of Allah, and do not feel helpless. If anything befalls you, do not say, "if only I had done such and such" rather say "Allah has decreed and whatever he wills, He does." For (saying) 'If' opens (the door) to the deeds of Satan.'"

read the Qur'an etc but he can't seem to embrace it anymore.
                  Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
                  Qur'an 12:108 - Say,"This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him."

Qur'an 20:113 - And thus We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an and have diversified therein the warnings that perhaps they will avoid [sin] or it would cause them remembrance.

Qur'an 6:105 - And thus do We diversify the verses so the disbelievers will say, "You have studied," and so We may make the Qur'an clear for a people who know.

Qur'an 17:41 - And We have certainly diversified [the contents] in this Qur'an that mankind may be reminded, but it does not increase the disbelievers except in aversion.
                  Qur'an 18:54 - And We have certainly diversified in this Qur'an for the people from every [kind of] example; but man has ever been, most of anything, [prone to] dispute.
                  Qur'an 17:89 - And We have certainly diversified for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind] of example, but most of the people refused [anything] except disbelief.

Qur'an 46:27 - And We have already destroyed what surrounds you of [those] cities, and We have diversified the signs [or verses] that perhaps they might return [from disbelief].

Only Allah () knows best.
                  Last edited by tumbirs; 12-11-17, 03:55 PM. Reason: clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by tumbirs View Post
                    , read the Qur'an etc but he can't seem to embrace it
                    Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
                    Qur'an 17:41 - And We have certainly diversified [the contents] in this Qur'an that mankind may be reminded, but it does not increase the disbelievers except in aversion.
                    Qur'an 18:54 - And We have certainly diversified in this Qur'an for the people from every [kind of] example; but man has ever been, most of anything, [prone to] dispute.
                    Qur'an 17:89 - And We have certainly diversified for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind] of example, but most of the people refused [anything] except disbelief.

Qur'an 6:105 - And thus do We diversify the verses so the disbelievers will say, "You have studied," and so We may make the Qur'an clear for a people who know.

Qur'an 46:27 - And We have already destroyed what surrounds you of [those] cities, and We have diversified the signs [or verses] that perhaps they might return [from disbelief].

Qur'an 20:113 - And thus We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an and have diversified therein the warnings that perhaps they will avoid [sin] or it would cause them remembrance.

Qur'an 12:108 - Say,"This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him."
                    Sahih Muslim 1037 b
                    Abd al-Rahman b. Auf reported:
                    I heard Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan saying in an address that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying: He to whom Allah intends to do good, He gives him insight into religion. And I am only the distributor while Allah is the Bestower.

Only Allah () knows best.
                    Last edited by tumbirs; 13-11-17, 11:30 AM. Reason: clarifying

Comment

Working...
                    X