Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alhamdulillah for winter!

Salam alaikum

title says it all,female fitnah season is over for me as I went downtown to do some shopping this morning and it was nice balmy -20*C and whether the kuffar women like it or not 95% have to cover up in weather like this.

some are still stubborn and try to get around without toques and 3/4 length heavy coats but they're not on the street for long as they literally have to run for cover as the it's too cold to stand around.

Alhamdulillah,haven't enjoy winter since I was a kid and went tobogganing but I'm back to loving winter!!!

Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

Hello darkness my old friend (@eesa the kiwi).
    :salams
    I just love crisp winter walks in the morning and winter themed over-priced coffee!
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Alhamdulillah for winter!

Winter is bad for productivity

I aint getting any work done

Comment

Wa'alaykumsalaam,

lool what a funny reason, wasn't expecting that. Hot or cold I'm just never happy with the weather.

Comment

It certainly isn't -20 for most of us! Anyway, surely the fitna of women is not completely confined to their clothing? I assume in winter they still have to go to work and free mix with men? People drink more alcohol in the winter too which probably doesn't help fitnah wise either.... Anyhoo I love winter. I am in a state of 'hygge' from about 2pm everyday

Comment

:rotfl: I remember my mosque teacher used to say this lol he made all of us laugh when he said it but it made me more aware - summer is such a fitnah and ever year it keeps getting worse.
            And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
            http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

I like winter, but detest the gas and electricity bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                Salam alaikum

title says it all,female fitnah season is over for me as I went downtown to do some shopping this morning and it was nice balmy -20*C and whether the kuffar women like it or not 95% have to cover up in weather like this.

some are still stubborn and try to get around without toques and 3/4 length heavy coats but they're not on the street for long as they literally have to run for cover as the it's too cold to stand around.

Alhamdulillah,haven't enjoy winter since I was a kid and went tobogganing but I'm back to loving winter!!!
                :wswrwb:

samsandman i have ur life planned for u

U need to direct that neighbour to the right dawah material whilst completely disengaging from any contact with her

u need to just keep up ur worship in blessed winter where u can fast in the short days and worship in the long nights and ask Allah swt for a good sincere wife cos u feel lonely

Then inshaAllah He will make a way as long as u keep away

and then female fitna will decrease multifold inshaAllah

i have decided inshaAllah
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                  :rotfl: I remember my mosque teacher used to say this lol he made all of us laugh when he said it but it made me more aware - summer is such a fitnah and ever year it keeps getting worse.
                  It was blazing hot here this summer too and somedays I had to actually plan my day around what would be the least amount of fitnah for me.

Walking to the masjid and taking the alleys to avoid women,shopping for food as soon the store opened during the weekdays not going downtown pretty much at all.

some White people do very poorly in the heat and if the temp hits like 20*C most of the white guys have their shirts off,it's funny as soon as we get the first decently warm day here in May you see all the white guys from 15-70 out mowing their laws with their shirts off no matter how out of shape and lilly white they are.
                  I personally can't handle heat over like 25*C well,once it gets into the 30 I'm useless. There a reason that white people live in northern countries,they are not tropical people.
                  You see guys from africa and Indian subcontinent wearing jackets and toques her right up to July and all the white people look at them like they are completely insane.

I also don't tan very well,I painfully and severely burn,turn bright red like a cooked lobster for a few days,my skin peels off(literally) and I go from glow-in-the-dark, casper the friendly ghost white to just sorta pale pink.

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
                    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                      It was blazing hot here this summer too and somedays I had to actually plan my day around what would be the least amount of fitnah for me.

Walking to the masjid and taking the alleys to avoid women,shopping for food as soon the store opened during the weekdays not going downtown pretty much at all.

some White people do very poorly in the heat and if the temp hits like 20*C most of the white guys have their shirts off,it's funny as soon as we get the first decently warm day here in May you see all the white guys from 15-70 out mowing their laws with their shirts off no matter how out of shape and lilly white they are.
                      I personally can't handle heat over like 25*C well,once it gets into the 30 I'm useless. There a reason that white people live in northern countries,they are not tropical people.
                      You see guys from africa and Indian subcontinent wearing jackets and toques her right up to July and all the white people look at them like they are completely insane.

I also don't tan very well,I painfully and severely burn,turn bright red like a cooked lobster for a few days,my skin peels off(literally) and I go from glow-in-the-dark, casper the friendly ghost white to just sorta pale pink.
                      I hate when guys walk around shirtless, like, no one wants to see your man boobs swinging around. It hurts to see fit people shirtless too, makes me jealous I am not in shape. Oh, one step at a time.

What country are you in? Just trying to figure out where it is that is so cold . I prefer winter over summer too, I can't stand the humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

How come?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

"What an excellent time the winter is for the believer! Its nights are long so he stands in prayer during them, and its days are short so he fasts them."-hasan al basri
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
                            Summer is approaching here
                            It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Gonna experience winter for the first time soon :inlove:
                              Hope I can survive the temperatures though
                              ┳┻|
                              ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                              ┳┻|⊂ノ
                              ┻┳|
                              :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Working...
                              X