Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

Originally posted by babadods View Post
    Allah give you whatever good there is in this mew place and keep away any bad there is in this new place and allah ease the financial side of things on you mate
    ameen

Comment

AW: Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
      Yes some can,it depends on the UV index for that day and even the time of day and the length of time of exposure.

I can burn in less than 5 minutes and even burn while wearing a white t shirt,it's ridiculous.
      with what do you shower? Gasoline :D ... whats in your skin that allows it to burn so quick?
      Me I would love to experience a 60 degrees celcius temperature,and even more if I can handle it.I have tried 40,its normal to me,and am white -_-
      And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Re: AW: Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
        with what do you shower? Gasoline :D ... whats in your skin that allows it to burn so quick?
        Me I would love to experience a 60 degrees celcius temperature,and even more if I can handle it.I have tried 40,its normal to me,and am white -_-
        white is a pretty broad term as some white people can be get very tan quite easily like italians,spanish, greeks and some frenchmen and some don't tan well at all like Irish,scottish,welsh,some english,scandanavian ,germanic and especially celtic people with red hair.

Some white people are very slow to build up melanin.some are not.

60 degrees fahrenheit or celsius?
        60*F is a nice day to me,60*C is too close to jahannem.
        Count me out of anything over say 27-30*C and over 50%rH.

I do well in the 18-22*C range,I'm ideally suited to room tempreture,LOL

Comment

AW: Re: AW: Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

white is a pretty broad term as some white people can be get very tan quite easily like italians,spanish, greeks and some frenchmen and some don't tan well at all like Irish,scottish,welsh,some english,scandanavian ,germanic and especially celtic people with red hair.

Some white people are very slow to build up melanin.some are not.

60 degrees fahrenheit or celsius?
          60*F is a nice day to me,60*C is too close to jahannem.
          Count me out of anything over say 27-30*C and over 50%rH.

I do well in the 18-22*C range,I'm ideally suited to room tempreture,LOL
          my mother is greek,am a mix of Mediterranean races,and i dont get tanned.I get burnt,then completely healed in 2 days,but not tanned..ughh

60 Celsius. You can fry an egg on sand when it is 60 degree Celcius.So beautiful

You seem like a weather man lol,calculating rh too.How much below 0 can you resist? I dont think I experienced more than -1 Celsius my whole life,and I havent seen snow yet
          And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Alhamdulillah for winter!

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
            my mother is greek,am a mix of Mediterranean races,and i dont get tanned.I get burnt,then completely healed in 2 days,but not tanned..ughh

60 Celsius. You can fry an egg on sand when it is 60 degree Celcius.So beautiful

You seem like a weather man lol,calculating rh too.How much below 0 can you resist? I dont think I experienced more than -1 Celsius my whole life,and I havent seen snow yet
            Today it was -11*C or -22*C with windchill when I went to fajr and I was quite comfortable in that. I can tolerate down to -30 or -35 quite easily with proper gear.I have an extreme cold weather combat parka that is good to -80*C and my boots are rated to -40*C. boots are the important part as you can wear several sweaters under a decent parka for more warmth but you can only put on so many pairs of socks before your boots don't fit. Your feet also lose heat much faster than your body.

When it's cold you can always wear more clothing but when it's hot there is only so much you can take off. It's also much easier and simpler to heat a building by 40 or 50*C than to cool it by 10*C . Man has been able to make fire for many thousands of years but effective mechanical cooling has only been around a few hundred.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning

There is big difference in between 30*C and 100%rH and 30*c and 30%rH. In Canada we have two additional measures for weather called windchill which is when you have any any wind in sub-zero weather it makes it feel colder and Humidex where when you have more humidity in warm weather it makes it feel hotter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_chill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humidex
            Last edited by Samsandman; 09-11-17, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by babadods View Post
              Surprisingly mine aint too bad i have a large 2 bedroom luxury apartment Tom myself water is around 60 every 3 months and electric is 5 pounds a month SubhanAllah don't even ask why its cheap i have servers and PC's running 24/7 .... Try switching to Npower im just assuming ur in the UK
              You pay £5 per month on electricity. Are you sure? The standing charge alone is more than this.
              I am with Npower and pay £86 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by lunar View Post
                You pay £5 per month on electricity. Are you sure? The standing charge alone is more than this.
                I am with Npower and pay £86 per month.
                Yes bro im deffo sure kuz i actually pay for it ��

Comment

It was blazing hot here this summer too and somedays I had to actually plan my day around what would be the least amount of fitnah for me.

Walking to the masjid and taking the alleys to avoid women,shopping for food as soon the store opened during the weekdays not going downtown pretty much at all.

some White people do very poorly in the heat and if the temp hits like 20*C most of the white guys have their shirts off,it's funny as soon as we get the first decently warm day here in May you see all the white guys from 15-70 out mowing their laws with their shirts off no matter how out of shape and lilly white they are.
                  I personally can't handle heat over like 25*C well,once it gets into the 30 I'm useless. There a reason that white people live in northern countries,they are not tropical people.
                  You see guys from africa and Indian subcontinent wearing jackets and toques her right up to July and all the white people look at them like they are completely insane.

I also don't tan very well,I painfully and severely burn,turn bright red like a cooked lobster for a few days,my skin peels off(literally) and I go from glow-in-the-dark, casper the friendly ghost white to just sorta pale pink.
                  Exactly, even though I'm used to the cold, lots of people here are like, ''It's 20C outside? Take a jacket with you just in case!'' Summer is over 40C and with power cuts that usually only happen in the summer , I've gotten used to the hot too.
                  Last edited by _Sapphire; 04-12-17, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                    Gonna experience winter for the first time soon :inlove:
                    Hope I can survive the temperatures though
                    Why for the first time? Were you living on Mercury?

Comment

Originally posted by _Sapphire View Post
                      Why for the first time? Were you living on Mercury?
                      It's summer everyday here. Mercury sounds about right.
                      ┳┻|
                      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                      ┳┻|⊂ノ
                      ┻┳|
                      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

It's not so great for the homeless.
                        I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          It's not so great for the homeless.
                          You absolutely right,being homeless is rough in Canada. Many homeless migrate away from my city in winter and go out to the coast as the winters are much milder.Ever year in my city there are several homeless people that freeze to death, usually from passing out drunk in sub zero weather. Long term homelessness is pretty rare here as there is many support agencies that look to prevent and eliminate the factors that lead to homelessness.

Alhamdulillah that I live in a society that makes serious efforts to look after the homeless,we could be doing a better job and in the last ten years there has been many improvements but there is still room to improve.

Having been homeless myself during winter I know how difficult the situation can be and it makes me grateful that I have a warm,dry and safe place to sleep at night.

Comment

I wish it were a good summer a year round tbh buy khayrrr alhamdulillah
                            It all starts with a thought

Comment

I absolutely love Winter, it's my favourite season

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                                I absolutely love Winter, it's my favourite season
                                Only in pakistan
                                It all starts with a thought

Comment

Working...
                                X