X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The forum is so dead

Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
    Lolz Soviet gorilla
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
      Lol @ the way he runs

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
        Lol @ the way he runs
        The gorrilla is cute right?
        This people so creative :1popcorn:

Anyway, back to thread, the forum is not dead as one might think. Perhaps its individual.
        For some its ok, for some, they may have reasons for saying so.
        But the main reason I would have guessed was expectations, it wasn't like back then.
        The new members like myself wasn't affected much. Or perhaps the inability to find things to post any more.
        But to me , there's always threads.

A lot of things can be discussed in the forum.
        But threads like this aren't really bad either as one might think, some people will try to revive the forum time and again. (due to threads like this)
        What are the ideas.
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

^ true

This thread wasn’t meant to be taking seriously tho :)

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            ^ true

This thread wasn’t meant to be taking seriously tho :)
            ok
            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by AleaIactaEst View Post

It's not that it's dead, its more that the quality of discussion is really poor. Seems like its overrun by people who don't have much of substance to contribute, besides tittle tattling. It could have far less posters as long as it's quality content.
              The Die is Cast!!!!!!!!!!!
              whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

It's dead.

Comment

what a shame

Comment

I don't think we've had period of inactivity this bad before, but Insha'Allah, things will pick up.
                    I think we should have an amnesty on many posters that were banned, and send out message to members to come back to new forum.

Though technical issues also need to be sorted out, otherwise no one will bother.
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I'm doing my part to revive this forum. It seems the intense hatred and anomisity towards R.A.S and the Sons in general caused this crisis. We all know the solution to that.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X