Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The forum is so dead

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The forum is so dead


  • #2
    Re: The forum is so dead

    Someone might remove this yhread tho

    But i feel u sis, its heartbreakin
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The forum is so dead

      It's genuinely annoying having to read this exact thread every other day.

      If you feel the forum is dead, move on.

      And that applies to all you whiners and complainers...
      Last edited by Poster; 21-10-17, 02:17 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The forum is so dead

        Originally posted by Poster View Post
        It's genuinely annoying having to read this exact thread every other day.

        If you feel the forum is dead, move on.

        And that applies to all you whiners and complainers...
        I’ve seen a lot of annoying threads. I choose not to comment and you could have done the same. What’s annoying is seeing members complian about a thread, when they could just as easily ignored it

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The forum is so dead

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Someone might remove this yhread tho

          But i feel u sis, its heartbreakin
          I mean I wouldn’t say that it’s heartbreaking lol, but yh it’s sad

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The forum is so dead

            Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            I’ve seen a lot of annoying threads. I choose not to comment and you could have done the same. What’s annoying is seeing members complian about a thread, when they could just as easily ignored it
            If you've been on recently, you know that there's been several of these threads within the past week or so.

            What exactly comes out of this thread except whining and misplaced nostalgia?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The forum is so dead

              Originally posted by Poster View Post
              If you've been on recently, you know that there's been several of these threads within the past week or so.

              What exactly comes out of this thread except whining and misplaced nostalgia?
              Leave the thread then. No one is forcing you to comment

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The forum is so dead

                Hmmm
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The forum is so dead

                  the forum is dead

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The forum is so dead

                    It seems alive to me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The forum is so dead

                      I’m here
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The forum is so dead

                        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        the forum is dead
                        Yh what can we do about it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The forum is so dead

                          Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          I’m here
                          You’ve been missed sister <3

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The forum is so dead

                            Umm uthmaan got beef with poster

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The forum is so dead

                              Im here as poster’s backup

                              Just in case

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X