Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatu, brother.

I want to start by giving you props for your taqwa. The condition you find yourself is something rare and quite harsh and much different from the usual fitna muslims fall into.

Remember that there is no one who can love you more than Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He knows whats best for you, and He knows the best timing. It is not the case with you that the events in your life are planned by men, therefore you may not be able to understand it given your best efforts. For the one who was created surely cannot begin to comprehend the thought processes of the Creator. Perhaps Allah Subhana wata3la has something great planned for you. Just gotta make sure you severe ties with the people in your life that is pushing u towards fitna. I know you are stuck now but the sooner you can the better.

As for your fear of hell, remember that you have no control over your destiny/Allah's subhana wa ta3la Qadr. The only thing you do have control over are your choices, so use them wisely in choosing a path that keeps you the furthest away from fitna. I can give you a great example, the death of Uthman Bin Affan RadiAllahu anhu, the 3rd of the khulafa rashidun. From what I gathered from hadith, he was foretold about the fitna surrounding his death by RasulAllah SallAllaha Alayhi Wasalam. Therefore when the khawarij of 300+ men surrounded his house for 40 days and slowly came up to him to attack him, even the oldest of the sahabah came up in armor to protect him, eg Abu Huraiyra RadiAllahu Anhu (was 60ish then). But the great Khalifa, known for his haya and wisdom, understood that there is no way he can change the Qadr of Allah but he can chose the way he meets his Rabb. He chose to meet his rabb by allowing himself to be martyred by the wretched khawarij (may they burn in hell eternally, ameen) rather than allowing the sahaba to fight for him and having the bloods of muslim on his hand.

Message me anytime you feel like brother, I have gone through fitna and currently going through some also. I understand the pains of this dunya. Alhamdulillah my home is an Islamic one and I'm ever grateful to Allah Az Zawajal for that.

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    Salam Alaikum all

I will make this quick.I am back at this forum as I dont know where else to turn to. I was converted to Islam 6 years ago,now I am 22.Since then I never had a happy day.My family is christian,atheist and the others in the past were grave worshipers.I am the first sunni among them and that they couldnt accept.I left home for 3 years mainly for Allah and during those 3 years I didnt even miss a fajr.Now its been 2 years I am back in my family because I live in a very poor country that is almost impossible that a 22 year old to support himself to live alone

Now I cant pray again,in Ramadhan I dont eat proper iftar,sleep without soohur and am always hiding.I got the most severe form of depression from not being able to pray.I applied to get the citizenship of another country,so I can get out of here and practice Islam,but I am waiting for that for 2 years when the waiting time is 6 months.This piece of paper can change my life and akhira.So why isnt Allah giving me that? I know I dont deserve it but I would love to have a chance.If I dont get that then I can never be a muslim.I am so afraid that Allah has abandoned me that I have mental breakdowns everyday,everyday! I wish I didnt exist.I feel like Allah doesnt want me to be a muslim,like He doesnt care about me anymore

I live in a house where there is magic,alcohol,shirk,and a fortune teller comes occasinally.I just want to get out of here,practise Islam and have a muslim wife thats all.I just dont know what to do I am loosing my mind. I dont want to go to Jannaham,even though I cant pray I make duaas everyday,I never turned my back on Allah :( ..!!

What adds to my bad condition is that,I am always alone,I feel so lonely.I wish I had some muslims to whom I could talk to.So if anybody wanna talk I dont mind who you are,what color or age you have,I just want a muslim friend...
    Anybody has any advice of what I should do,and how to attract Allah's help ? or any kind word to help me a bit to go through this?
    That would be greatly appreaciated,cuz,what I feel now I wouldnt even wish on an enemy...
    Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
    Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
    That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Comment

Well at least you are a gronn :P..May Allah give you ability to help lots of other people. Ameen :)
      d'awwww

thats better then the usual insults i hear all the time
      "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
      me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Blitz View Post
        Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatu, brother.

I want to start by giving you props for your taqwa. The condition you find yourself is something rare and quite harsh and much different from the usual fitna muslims fall into.

Remember that there is no one who can love you more than Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He knows whats best for you, and He knows the best timing. It is not the case with you that the events in your life are planned by men, therefore you may not be able to understand it given your best efforts. For the one who was created surely cannot begin to comprehend the thought processes of the Creator. Perhaps Allah Subhana wata3la has something great planned for you. Just gotta make sure you severe ties with the people in your life that is pushing u towards fitna. I know you are stuck now but the sooner you can the better.

As for your fear of hell, remember that you have no control over your destiny/Allah's subhana wa ta3la Qadr. The only thing you do have control over are your choices, so use them wisely in choosing a path that keeps you the furthest away from fitna. I can give you a great example, the death of Uthman Bin Affan RadiAllahu anhu, the 3rd of the khulafa rashidun. From what I gathered from hadith, he was foretold about the fitna surrounding his death by RasulAllah SallAllaha Alayhi Wasalam. Therefore when the khawarij of 300+ men surrounded his house for 40 days and slowly came up to him to attack him, even the oldest of the sahabah came up in armor to protect him, eg Abu Huraiyra RadiAllahu Anhu (was 60ish then). But the great Khalifa, known for his haya and wisdom, understood that there is no way he can change the Qadr of Allah but he can chose the way he meets his Rabb. He chose to meet his rabb by allowing himself to be martyred by the wretched khawarij (may they burn in hell eternally, ameen) rather than allowing the sahaba to fight for him and having the bloods of muslim on his hand.

Message me anytime you feel like brother, I have gone through fitna and currently going through some also. I understand the pains of this dunya. Alhamdulillah my home is an Islamic one and I'm ever grateful to Allah Az Zawajal for that.

Alaikum Salama we rahmetullah brother.

Sorry for the late reply.I wasnt able to login.Sure,I will send you a message as soon as I can,In shaa Allah,Thank you so much for your understanding and advice.I really loved this story about Uthman,it lifted my mood and you just assured me that I must start reading stories about the sahaba and Prophet saws.May Allah bring more blessings into your home and help you going through fitnas. I will secretly pray tahajjud tonight again and make a duaa for you too :)
        And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

:salam:

Idk about the state over there, but dont give up. Try to go to a masjid nearby? Find some muslims Nearby/ in masjids.

Do u have free education? Ps. Is it viable to live on your own?
          Last edited by Serinity; 09-11-17, 04:46 PM.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Salam Alaikum all

I will make this quick.I am back at this forum as I dont know where else to turn to. I was converted to Islam 6 years ago,now I am 22.Since then I never had a happy day.My family is christian,atheist and the others in the past were grave worshipers.I am the first sunni among them and that they couldnt accept.I left home for 3 years mainly for Allah and during those 3 years I didnt even miss a fajr.Now its been 2 years I am back in my family because I live in a very poor country that is almost impossible that a 22 year old to support himself to live alone

Now I cant pray again,in Ramadhan I dont eat proper iftar,sleep without soohur and am always hiding.I got the most severe form of depression from not being able to pray.I applied to get the citizenship of another country,so I can get out of here and practice Islam,but I am waiting for that for 2 years when the waiting time is 6 months.This piece of paper can change my life and akhira.So why isnt Allah giving me that? I know I dont deserve it but I would love to have a chance.If I dont get that then I can never be a muslim.I am so afraid that Allah has abandoned me that I have mental breakdowns everyday,everyday! I wish I didnt exist.I feel like Allah doesnt want me to be a muslim,like He doesnt care about me anymore

I live in a house where there is magic,alcohol,shirk,and a fortune teller comes occasinally.I just want to get out of here,practise Islam and have a muslim wife thats all.I just dont know what to do I am loosing my mind. I dont want to go to Jannaham,even though I cant pray I make duaas everyday,I never turned my back on Allah :( ..!!

What adds to my bad condition is that,I am always alone,I feel so lonely.I wish I had some muslims to whom I could talk to.So if anybody wanna talk I dont mind who you are,what color or age you have,I just want a muslim friend...
            Anybody has any advice of what I should do,and how to attract Allah's help ? or any kind word to help me a bit to go through this?
            That would be greatly appreaciated,cuz,what I feel now I wouldnt even wish on an enemy...
            :salams Bro,

kindly read post # 129 here which has some answer to you from hadith.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rlooked+hadith

Keep reading while in distress , Allah is enough for his slaves in Arabic 'hasbunallaha wa niyyamal wakeel''
            My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
              :salams Bro,

kindly read post # 129 here which has some answer to you from hadith.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rlooked+hadith

Keep reading while in distress , Allah is enough for his slaves in Arabic 'hasbunallaha wa niyyamal wakeel''

There is no #129 post there lol...
              And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

There is no #129 post there lol...
                Lol, its #120 and bro also # 88 hadiths which will be a consolation too.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

AW: Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                  Lol, its #120 and bro also # 88 hadiths which will be a consolation too.
                  I have read those but it was a pleasure to read them again. JazakhAllahu Khair :) May Allah gather us all in Jannah

Comment

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why I cant be a muslim? . I need some mental support please

I have read those but it was a pleasure to read them again. JazakhAllahu Khair :) May Allah gather us all in Jannah
                    :salams

Ameen, Brother.

Yes, That's the only place a friend will be a true loving friend for ever.
                    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-11-17, 12:19 AM.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                    X