X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Re: Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ed-fouseytube/

Assalaamu alaykum,

The reality of the disgusting Muslim Youtube celebrity scene, how much is hidden in terms of their behavior and we’ve got young teen sisters looking up to and admiring these guys, chasing them down the street when they visit London.

Parents please be careful. Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled, FouseyTube and the rest of the Youtube Muslim celebrity circuit, just because these men (and some women) are apparently Muslim doesn’t mean they are good or allowed for your kids to follow on social media, check the Youtube feed of your family and if you are finding these people on there then you need to sit them down and talk to them.

These people are shaiateen, leading the masses astray, mini-dajjal types with girls and women literally chasing after them thinking they are something special but they are hiding their true selves, they are playing with and leading astray thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of youth.

They are destroying our youth, destroying your children and by not speaking out sooner we have been letting them do it.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Gingerbeardman
    Waalaikumussalam

Are we allowed to say this about muslims..can we judge like that

Bolded bit I mean

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      Waalaikumussalam

Are we allowed to say this about muslims..can we judge like that

Bolded bit I mean
      I believe so, and heard it used in that context regarding deviant Muslims in the past but I'll ask one of the people of knowledge later today Insha'Allah and get back to you
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

I believe so, and heard it used in that context regarding deviant Muslims in the past but I'll ask one of the people of knowledge later today Insha'Allah and get back to you
        Thanks

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

If they are Muslims why do they live with dogs?

Didn't Prophet Muhammad once said that angel do not enter a house in which it has a dog?
          If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

Comment

Thanks
            I just asked Sheikh Abu Yahya, who studied under Sheikh Muqbil many years ago and is one of the more senior students of knowledge here in this city.

He said yes, it is something permissible.

That anyone calling people away from good and calling towards misguidance is a shaitan in general, and that this should not be taken to mean takfir necessarily, rather someone calling towards misguidance and Allah refers to the shaiateen among the jinn and mankind in Surah an-naas (meaning you can call humans shaiateen).

Also looking into this issue myself, there are other times Allah refers to men as shaiateen, best expanded on in this fatwah from Islam Q&A

https://islamqa.info/en/59931

Comment

Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
              If they are Muslims why do they live with dogs?

Didn't Prophet Muhammad once said that angel do not enter a house in which it has a dog?
              Among the least of their problems

Comment

I have literally never heard of these people. Are they meant to be famous?
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

I just asked Sheikh Abu Yahya, who studied under Sheikh Muqbil many years ago and is one of the more senior students of knowledge here in this city.

He said yes, it is something permissible.

That anyone calling people away from good and calling towards misguidance is a shaitan in general, and that this should not be taken to mean takfir necessarily, rather someone calling towards misguidance and Allah refers to the shaiateen among the jinn and mankind in Surah an-naas (meaning you can call humans shaiateen).

Also looking into this issue myself, there are other times Allah refers to men as shaiateen, best expanded on in this fatwah from Islam Q&A

https://islamqa.info/en/59931
                  Ok, thanks

Comment

Walaikumus salaam waRahmatullah. JazakAllah khair.

May Allah save us and our families. May Allah allow these brothers to repent and correct their public wrongs.

Who would be a better ally for us against this campaign than one of these men.

Comment

Originally posted by LA3 View Post
                      Walaikumus salaam waRahmatullah. JazakAllah khair.

May Allah save us and our families. May Allah allow these brothers to repent and correct their public wrongs.

Who would be a better ally for us against this campaign than one of these men.
                      Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                        Social media famous.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                          Yea they are doing "pranks" on youtube or like covering mainstream songs with "halal" ltrics
                          But dont be tempted to look it up sis, its good u dunno them
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION] do you have dawah videos on youtube.

Comment

[MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION] do you have dawah videos on youtube.
                              No, I am a terrible public speaker in groups of anything more than a few at a time. Can just about handle dawah stalls but that is about my limit.

Comment

Working...
                              X