Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evolution of Adam Saleh, Deen Squad, IAmKhaled & Fouseytube

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
    I have literally never heard of these people. Are they meant to be famous?
    Be grateful to Allah that you've protected your deen in keeping away from the places and circles they have become famous in
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
      No, I am a terrible public speaker in groups of anything more than a few at a time. Can just about handle dawah stalls but that is about my limit.
      If I come around at some point ( not now ) to do a video for my channel would you be ok with that....

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        If I come around at some point ( not now ) to do a video for my channel would you be ok with that....
        You have a channel?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          You have a channel?
          Yeah in my sig,recorded them myself.got almost 900 subscribers

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Yeah in my sig,recorded them myself.got almost 900 subscribers
            Well I never!!!

Comment

Well I never!!!
              Have a look if you get a chance

Comment

Nope... not for me bruv, jazakallahu khairan for the consideration but know my level of things and try to stick to it as much as I can
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                  Nope... not for me bruv, jazakallahu khairan for the consideration but know my level of things and try to stick to it as much as I can
                  Understood bro.

Comment

Have a look if you get a chance
                    I have been already! :D

Now I know of the camera work.

Comment

I have been already! :D

Now I know of the camera work.
                      :up:

Comment

After seeing dawahmans video i just feel like this deen squat is some type of project by those illuminati jews
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I don't like the 'religious' youtubers either

Instead of telling our families they can't watch them isn't it better to tell them what's wrong with what they are watching?
                          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Imran has certainly matured MashAllah.
                            This problem has been obvious with the Muslim social media scene for a long time .....these personalities only use their Muslim identity to 'sell' themselves. Once they've sold themselves to a big enough audience then they can finally drop the facade.

Their Muslim identity is nothing more than a USP in the fiercely competitive marketplace that is social media.
                            They are skilled marketeers essentially.

Comment

Wa alaykum salaam

Good post, definitely needed addressing.

The hijabi YouTubers are just as bad, with their lip fillers, twerking, swearing etc. Some are now openly displaying their tattoos as well.
                              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

The saddest thing is people like this are the ones that all the kids in school, including Islamic schools, are talking about. If you're the kid that doesn't know then you will feel isolated and forming bonds at that age will shape that kids outlook on life. At that age there are v few children that will stand alone and say they don't agree with it just cos some of them haven't even developed a strong sense of right from wrong.

I just wish that all dads would be so admirable and like kings in their daughters eyes by giving them all the love and more so that girls wouldn't want to look up or be inspired by anyone else. The prophet saw used to love Fatima ra and say whoever upset her would upset him. He showered her with love and created a deep bond with her. But not in a I'm going to forever spoil u way but always showing right from wrong and nurturing way.

Men are not always so good with emotion forgetting that their daughters are learning how they should be treated by a man. If she has to work for her dads affection then she will learn that a man will not show her love unless she is constantly impressing him. I really feel so sad about this cos there will always be people like the ones mentioned. But solving the root cause is making sure our own families are less impressionable or at least only influenced by something good.
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X