Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mahdi's country of origin is unknown and nationality? Due to sayyids migrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mahdi's country of origin is unknown and nationality? Due to sayyids migrations

The Sayyids(The prophet family lineage tree aka DNA) have spread allover the world and one of the reasons this happened in such rate was due to the prosecution they were facing because most of the political leaders viewed them as a chellenge towards their rulership so they either had to assassinate, exile or them just fleeing from areas to areas.

This has been the case for the Sayyids for the next 1400 or something. They have truly spread allover the world and became Jews 2.0 just due to being chased and facing posecution.

Lets look at where there is claims of Sayyids and I'm not saying all these people are 100% sayyids but it's a fact that these people are highly tribalist societies so such things as genealogy tree won't go unnoticed easily and there is genealogy tree police controll in these societies due to their tribalistic way of life.

Example there was a large Ottoman elite subjects who were Sayyids and documented in ottoman turkey and probably still live in Istanbul and the same with Kurd sayyids, Pakistani sayyids, Afghans, Yemenis etc etc..

Here you can check it on Wiki to look where the Sayyids are and in which countries?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid

I think people should brace themselves for the fact that the Mahdi will most probably be non-arab Sayyid hence they seem to be larger in numbers and the Mahdi was mentioned to not have an arab look but rather foreign.

There was specification mentioned about his looks, age and where his from? The hadith that says he will flee from Madinah don't mean literally Madinah? but rather big city? The prophet have previously used the word ''Madinah'' for constantinople mentioning this ''BIG CITY'' hence it also qualifies being a big city.

There is also another hadith that mentions that his from the East and another one Khorasan.

There is also a large number of Sayyids in many countries who don't even know they are sayyid's due to Islam being globalist religion.

As for my personal opinion on understanding this two different hadiths plus the mentioning of him looking like an Israelite coupled with a dream I saw I tend to lean on him being possibly Kurd, Pathan or Turk. There is a possibility his a turk also but minor one but the probability of him coming from Turkey is big and especially a resident from Istanbul. Look wise the Pathans and Kurds resemble most ancient israelites..

I would say his from one of these 3 groups of ethnicities according to my opinion and the intel I have gathered so far but Allah knows best and I admit that i could be wrong.
    Last edited by DreamsofHope; 26-09-17, 12:47 PM.

Re: The mahdi's country of origin is unknown and nationality? Due to sayyids migratio

Doesn't the Mahdi need to know Arabic?

Comment

Re: The mahdi's country of origin is unknown and nationality? Due to sayyids migratio

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
      Doesn't the Mahdi need to know Arabic?
      Yes he does

Comment

Just stop with the al mahdi conspiracies
        And wait
        Also please dont start this sayyid thing
        Too many people treat it like something special and become arrogant
        Unless someones becoming a khalifa i dont see why your lineage matters

Comment

I can confirm there are hundreds of Sayyids that are Kurds from the Iraqi Kurdistan region. My Tribe (Barzinji) are all Sayyids, I'm currently at work but I can post a photo of our family tree when I get back inshaAllah
          Last edited by Alaannnn; 27-09-17, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Is a reference to Sayyids in Kurdistan somehow a boost for independence?
            Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
            " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofHope View Post
              The Sayyids(The prophet family lineage tree aka DNA) have spread allover the world and one of the reasons this happened in such rate was due to the prosecution they were facing because most of the political leaders viewed them as a chellenge towards their rulership so they either had to assassinate, exile or them just fleeing from areas to areas.

This has been the case for the Sayyids for the next 1400 or something. They have truly spread allover the world and became Jews 2.0 just due to being chased and facing posecution.

Lets look at where there is claims of Sayyids and I'm not saying all these people are 100% sayyids but it's a fact that these people are highly tribalist societies so such things as genealogy tree won't go unnoticed easily and there is genealogy tree police controll in these societies due to their tribalistic way of life.

Example there was a large Ottoman elite subjects who were Sayyids and documented in ottoman turkey and probably still live in Istanbul and the same with Kurd sayyids, Pakistani sayyids, Afghans, Yemenis etc etc..

Here you can check it on Wiki to look where the Sayyids are and in which countries?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid

I think people should brace themselves for the fact that the Mahdi will most probably be non-arab Sayyid hence they seem to be larger in numbers and the Mahdi was mentioned to not have an arab look but rather foreign.

There was specification mentioned about his looks, age and where his from? The hadith that says he will flee from Madinah don't mean literally Madinah? but rather big city? The prophet have previously used the word ''Madinah'' for constantinople mentioning this ''BIG CITY'' hence it also qualifies being a big city.

There is also another hadith that mentions that his from the East and another one Khorasan.

There is also a large number of Sayyids in many countries who don't even know they are sayyid's due to Islam being globalist religion.

As for my personal opinion on understanding this two different hadiths plus the mentioning of him looking like an Israelite coupled with a dream I saw I tend to lean on him being possibly Kurd, Pathan or Turk. There is a possibility his a turk also but minor one but the probability of him coming from Turkey is big and especially a resident from Istanbul. Look wise the Pathans and Kurds resemble most ancient israelites..

I would say his from one of these 3 groups of ethnicities according to my opinion and the intel I have gathered so far but Allah knows best and I admit that i could be wrong.
              It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Harith bin Jaz' Az-Zabidi that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
              "People will come from the east, paving the way for Mahdi," meaning, for his rule. [daif Ibn Majah]

It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
              "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." [daif Ibn Majah]

It is not permissible to accept as part of the Aqidah texts which fail to reach the standard of sahih, or authentic. Thus, one cannot have the qatii texts of the Holy Quran and tawatur narrations, along side daif texts with clear discrepancies.

Rather, these texts may exist as possible indicators about their content, but the doubt surrounding them places them in the realm of human speculation.

I realize there are many who want to say their ethnic group, or racial ties, are the ones prophecized to "come from the east" with the Mahdi.

But in terms of using directions in prophecies, there is dhann in this.

For example, if the content of these narrations are authentic and only the sanad are flawed, and they were revealed in Madinat Munawarra, then due east of Madinah could mean the Najd. A straight line due east from Madinah is Riyadh and the region of Najd. And further due east of that is al Ahsaa- aka the Khaleej. In these two regions, are at least one important tribe that the Prophet described as a major enemy of the Masih Dajjal, and would therefore most likely be a follower and supporter of the Mahdi. They are Bani Tamim.

Narrated Imran bin Hussain:
              Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings [abshirua]." [sahih Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Huraira:
              I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said about them. I heard him saying, These people (of the tribe of Bani Tamim) would stand firm against Ad-Dajjal." When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "These are the Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk." `Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to `Aisha, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet). [sahih Bukhari]

So here are two authentic narrations who present Bani Tamim in a position to possibly being those who come from the east with the black banners with the Mahdi.

Again, this is speculation, but it is based on evidences. And opposed to Pathans, Kurds, Pashtuns, these evidences suggest Bani Tamim are more likely.

Add to that, shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (rh) was from Bani Tamim, and this suggests the possibility of his efforts being a future basis for opposition against the Masih Dajjal and his world order hold further weight.
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Harith bin Jaz' Az-Zabidi that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                "People will come from the east, paving the way for Mahdi," meaning, for his rule. [daif Ibn Majah]

It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." [daif Ibn Majah]

It is not permissible to accept as part of the Aqidah texts which fail to reach the standard of sahih, or authentic. Thus, one cannot have the qatii texts of the Holy Quran and tawatur narrations, along side daif texts with clear discrepancies.

Rather, these texts may exist as possible indicators about their content, but the doubt surrounding them places them in the realm of human speculation.

I realize there are many who want to say their ethnic group, or racial ties, are the ones prophecized to "come from the east" with the Mahdi.

But in terms of using directions in prophecies, there is dhann in this.

For example, if the content of these narrations are authentic and only the sanad are flawed, and they were revealed in Madinat Munawarra, then due east of Madinah could mean the Najd. A straight line due east from Madinah is Riyadh and the region of Najd. And further due east of that is al Ahsaa- aka the Khaleej. In these two regions, are at least one important tribe that the Prophet described as a major enemy of the Masih Dajjal, and would therefore most likely be a follower and supporter of the Mahdi. They are Bani Tamim.

Narrated Imran bin Hussain:
                Some people of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and he said (to them), "O Bani Tamim! rejoice with glad tidings [abshirua]." [sahih Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Huraira:
                I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said about them. I heard him saying, These people (of the tribe of Bani Tamim) would stand firm against Ad-Dajjal." When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "These are the Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk." `Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to `Aisha, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet). [sahih Bukhari]

So here are two authentic narrations who present Bani Tamim in a position to possibly being those who come from the east with the black banners with the Mahdi.

Again, this is speculation, but it is based on evidences. And opposed to Pathans, Kurds, Pashtuns, these evidences suggest Bani Tamim are more likely.

Add to that, shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (rh) was from Bani Tamim, and this suggests the possibility of his efforts being a future basis for opposition against the Masih Dajjal and his world order hold further weight.
                You have to be realistic. Bani Tamim nor the Arabs have the capability or logistical power nor the infrastructure to fight a world war 3 that is described as the biggest war off all time. Both the Tawrah and Injeel confirm that the army will come from the east. There is a whole verses talking about why Allah sends angels to the euphrates drying them up so the kings of the east can pass through it and bring armegeddon. You see this becomes much stronger then you previously thought. The euphrates is being dried up right now and it has only one purpose and that is so the chosen army can pass through it. The geologists predict that the euphrates will be complete dry by 2040s.

The Old tastament, New tastament and Hadith back each other up regarding this subject. There is other informations recorded there that I will wait for couple of months before I make a new thread hence it's a long content to post.

By the way. I'm not from any of these countries. I'm from Europe hence that makes me a 3rd party and observer of things.

They are described as mighty men with beards and white clothes and black turbans. (This really tells you who they are) They will inherit the world.

It's likely that we will see a merger between Afghanistan, Pakistan and some minor and close by central asian countries forming the official home state of the next superpower in the world. The black flags will rise amongst them and they will form a new kingdom with it's capital in Al-Quds
                Last edited by DreamsofHope; 27-09-17, 01:32 PM.

Comment

No not at all, I don't support the independence.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofHope View Post
                    You have to be realistic. Bani Tamim nor the Arabs have the capability or logistical power nor the infrastructure to fight a world war 3 that is described as the biggest war off all time. Both the Tawrah and Injeel confirm that the army will come from the east. There is a whole verses talking about why Allah sends angels to the euphrates drying them up so the kings of the east can pass through it and bring armegeddon. You see this becomes much stronger then you previously thought. The euphrates is being dried up right now and it has only one purpose and that is so the chosen army can pass through it. The geologists predict that the euphrates will be complete dry by 2040s.

The Old tastament, New tastament and Hadith back each other up regarding this subject. There is other informations recorded there that I will wait for couple of months before I make a new thread hence it's a long content to post.

By the way. I'm not from any of these countries. I'm from Europe hence that makes me a 3rd party and observer of things.

They are described as mighty men with beards and white clothes and black turbans. (This really tells you who they are) They will inherit the world.

It's likely that we will see a merger between Afghanistan, Pakistan and some minor and close by central asian countries forming the official home state of the next superpower in the world. The black flags will rise amongst them and they will form a new kingdom with it's capital in Al-Quds
                    As a Pakistani, let me tell you that we aren't merging with anyone anytime soon.

Unless my fantasies of taking over Pakistan and uniting nearby lands under one super state comes to fruition...

Comment

salam alaikum

Can anyone explain to me how anyone cam claim to be a descendant of The Prophet sallahu alyahi wasalam when The Prophet sallahu alayhi wasalam had no male children(that survived to maturity)?

How can anyone claim lineage through their mother?
                      Yes Fatima ra was the Prophet's sallahu alayhi wasalam daughter but Ali ibn Talib ra was his cousin and not his descendant.

and how does this hadith fit in

that the Messenger of Allah (sallahu alyhi wasalam) said: "Allah has removed the pride of Jahiliyyah from you and boasting about lineage. (A person is either) a pious believer or a miserable sinner, and the people are the children of Adam, and Adam is from dirt."

The claim strikes me as both lying and arrogance.
                      But what do I know I'm just a guy made from dirt.

Comment

It could be possible that the people who had lineage of the prophet also didn't know that they had lineage of the prophet. (most probably non-arabs)
                        Intermarriages had occured, and some do not know their history of their family geneology. Perhaps just a few generations, but way up a few centuries above.

So they are widespread.
                        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                          It could be possible that the people who had lineage of the prophet also didn't know that they had lineage of the prophet. (most probably non-arabs)
                          Intermarriages had occured, and some do not know their history of their family geneology. Perhaps just a few generations, but way up a few centuries above.

So they are widespread.
                          Plenty of non arabs from tribal backgrounds can trace their lineage way more than just a few centuries. For example the Somali Isaaq clan was founded by an arab descendant of Husein RA who married a somali woman. He was known as Sheikh Ishaq. Arab geneologists know of him.

People in Pakistan , North Africa and other countries can easily trace their lineage because it is passed down by parents teaching their kids. I doubt you'll find a 10 year old kid in Somalia who cant recite their ancestors'names for atleast 400 years.
                          نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                            Plenty of non arabs from tribal backgrounds can trace their lineage way more than just a few centuries. For example the Somali Isaaq clan was founded by an arab descendant of Husein RA who married a somali woman. He was known as Sheikh Ishaq. Arab geneologists know of him.

People in Pakistan , North Africa and other countries can easily trace their lineage because it is passed down by parents teaching their kids. I doubt you'll find a 10 year old kid in Somalia who cant recite their ancestors'names for atleast 400 years.
                            oh ok , seriously? Hmm, oh ok, interesting.
                            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                              oh ok , seriously? Hmm, oh ok, interesting.
                              Former Somali PM's lineage: http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?pers...&abtirsiLang=1
                              There are also Omanis who descend from the same Darod tribe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6zx0ko7_g
                              نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X