Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jobs and apprenticeships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Jobs and apprenticeships

    Do you drive? What experience do you have?
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

      Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
      Bismillah

      This past couple of months i have been going through alot of things which created alot of stress for me. Whilst being at university this did have an impact on my performance. Alhamdullilah I planned on taking a break from studies so i can have a break as well gain capital to pay for uni. But it so happened that I ended up having to retake couple exams towards the end and one of them i recently found out i failed and so my university has decided to kick me off my course. To be honest all I want to do while im here is make a halal income so I can help provide for my family. I would rather work but if it means having to study I dont mind either.

      I have been applying for jobs through indeed/reed and just online searching and have been applying for some higher apprenticeships that pay reasonable and some also lead to degrees. But right now its a waiting game.

      But I just wanted to know does anyone know of any websites,companies,contacts or know of anyone that can provide or inform me of a good job that I can apply for where you can make a career from and not lose after 6 months. Also one that doesnt involve any haram money or anything to do with law,legislation etc.
      Based in and around London.

      JazakAllah khair
      و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

      There are many places that offer many different types of apprenticeships.

      Try this site - https://www.notgoingtouni.co.uk/all/.../engineering-9
      It lists vacancies I believe.

      Also if you like IT try this site - https://more.capgemini.com/uk/career...h/apprentices/

      Comment


        #18
        Jobs and apprenticeships

        #hiring *Personal Assistant*, London City, Greater London, *United Kingdom*, £25K, fulltime #londoncityjobs #united kingdomjobs #administration #jobs

        *For more details & to apply :* https://www.jobsrmine.com/personal-assistant-london-city-greater-london/23102146

        *Set alerts to know of new roles instantly, before others can:* https://www.jobsrmine.com/set-job-alerts

        #hiring *Content Editor - Digital*, London City, Greater London, *United Kingdom*, £20/hr, contract #londoncityjobs #united kingdomjobs #advertmediaentertainment #jobs

        *For more details & to apply :* https://www.jobsrmine.com/content-editor-digital-london-city-greater-london/23102844

        *Set alerts to know of new roles instantly, before others can:* https://www.jobsrmine.com/set-job-alerts

        #hiring *IT Service Desk Co-ordinator*, London City, Greater London, *United Kingdom*, £32K, fulltime #londoncityjobs #united kingdomjobs #itcommunications #jobs

        *For more details & to apply :* https://www.jobsrmine.com/it-service-desk-co-ordinator-london-city-greater-london/23102122

        *Set alerts to know of new roles instantly, before others can:* https://www.jobsrmine.com/set-job-alerts

        #hiring *NHS Procurement Officer*, London City, Greater London, *United Kingdom*, £21/hr, contract #londoncityjobs #united kingdomjobs #accounting #jobs

        *For more details & to apply :* https://www.jobsrmine.com/nhs-procurement-officer-london-city-greater-london/23104219

        *Set alerts to know of new roles instantly, before others can:* https://www.jobsrmine.com/set-job-alerts

        #hiring *Office Manager - Investment Company*, Hackney, Greater London, *United Kingdom*, fulltime #hackneyjobs #united kingdomjobs #administration #jobs

        *For more details & to apply :* https://www.jobsrmine.com/office-manager-investment-company-hackney-greater-london/23104427

        *Set alerts to know of new roles instantly, before others can:* https://www.jobsrmine.com/set-job-alerts
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

          Originally posted by Morose View Post
          و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

          There are many places that offer many different types of apprenticeships.

          Try this site - https://www.notgoingtouni.co.uk/all/.../engineering-9
          It lists vacancies I believe.

          Also if you like IT try this site - https://more.capgemini.com/uk/career...h/apprentices/
          جزاك الله خير

          Although ive decided to go back to uni just goimg to work whilst taking a gap yr

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

            Look on your local councils website for jobs and apprenticeships. My local council have apprenticeships in different areas.

            Go to your nearest shopping centre and you will find many shops displaying vacancies especially around this time of the year.

            Could you do tutoring?

            Hand out your CV to companies as well.

            InshaAllah you find something soon.

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

              Sorry to here about your course brother, InshaAllah you find something better than that which you lost- I know the feeling of failing courses I have failed a lot in my time.

              No real practical advise as I am up north too, but as someone else pointed out-the job centre is there to help you, its not all about the benefits side of things. They can point you in whichever direction you need to make the best choice for you. You can also look on what used to be jobcentre plus but is now universal job match (no account needed) for vacancies.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

                Originally posted by Um_Saf View Post
                Sorry to here about your course brother, InshaAllah you find something better than that which you lost- I know the feeling of failing courses I have failed a lot in my time.

                No real practical advise as I am up north too, but as someone else pointed out-the job centre is there to help you, its not all about the benefits side of things. They can point you in whichever direction you need to make the best choice for you. You can also look on what used to be jobcentre plus but is now universal job match (no account needed) for vacancies.
                JazakAllah khair
                Everythings a test in life inshAllah this struggle leads to some of my sins being forgiven
                But alhamdullilah now i get to be with family and friends from home town who are much more into deen
                I felt home sick while livimg away at uni and had friends but no one really who would remind me of Allah and at thay time thats what i needed
                plus i can now have a break from uni work and pay for uni my self inshAllah so alhamdullilah im grateful Allah gave me this opportunity im also changing courses via transfer and going back to uni next yr so now il have more career options
                And yes im aware iwas using universal jobcmatch b4
                Everything seems to be going ok alhamdullilah i just need to get my job now inshAllah
                The qadr of Allah


                InshAllah things work out for you aswell

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Jobs and apprenticeships

                  Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                  JazakAllah khair
                  Everythings a test in life inshAllah this struggle leads to some of my sins being forgiven
                  But alhamdullilah now i get to be with family and friends from home town who are much more into deen
                  I felt home sick while livimg away at uni and had friends but no one really who would remind me of Allah and at thay time thats what i needed
                  plus i can now have a break from uni work and pay for uni my self inshAllah so alhamdullilah im grateful Allah gave me this opportunity im also changing courses via transfer and going back to uni next yr so now il have more career options
                  And yes im aware iwas using universal jobcmatch b4
                  Everything seems to be going ok alhamdullilah i just need to get my job now inshAllah
                  The qadr of Allah


                  InshAllah things work out for you aswell
                  MashaAllah maybe you needed the break to focus of you social/mental/religious needs after all then.
                  Excellent-may you find the job you need with ease and find comfort in your friends and family.

                  JazakAllah Khairan Brother.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X