Sisters, are you guilty of tabarruj?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters, are you guilty of tabarruj?

Tabarruj, by displaying beautification, is showing off to strangers...2. Tabarruj is a grave destructive sin

3. Tabarruj brings the curse and expulsion from the Mercy of AllaahCurse them for they are surely cursed.4. Tabarruj is an attribute of the people of hellThese women would not get into Paradise and they would not perceive its odour, although its fragrance can be perceived from such and such distance.5. Tabarruj is darkness on the Day of ResurrectionThe meaning is that this type of woman will come on the Day of Resurrection black (engulfed) in darkness, as though she physically originated from darkness.6. Tabarruj is hypocrisyThe most evil of your women are the Mutabarrijat (those who do at-Tabarruj [display their beauty]), the Mutakhayelat (who strut/swagger), and they are the hypocrites.7. Tabarruj is disgraceful8. Tabarruj is an unchaste sin9. Tabarruj is a Satanic way

The story of Adam and his wife demonstrates how the enemy of Allaah (i.e. Satan) was so keen to incite them to show their private parts in order to spread evil and disgraceful sins. It also shows that Tabarruj of women is the primary goal of Shaytaan, which he ardently seeks to achieve.10. Tabarruj is the way of the Jews11. Tabarruj is filthy Jaahiliyyah (ignorance)12. Tabarruj is an animal act

To be similar in our behavior to animals is truly a degradation and decline to a level lower than the level of being humans. Being human is a blessing which Allaah has bestowed upon us. Allaah, the Almighty, has given us a natural inclination towards covering, preservation and safeguarding modesty. To consider the acts of display and uncovering as an act of beauty represents a corruption of the Fitrah (natural disposition/ inclination) and is a sad sign of our decadence and decline.

The stability of a person's respect is linked to his or her covering of the body.

13. Tabarruj is a door to wide-spread evil

(Reported by Aboo Daawood and others)

http://idealmuslimah.com/dress/khima...of-beauty.html
    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 27-07-17, 08:07 PM.
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Re: Sisters, are you guilty of tabarruj?

Jazaakillah khayr for sharing, sister.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

May ALLAH reward you with this beautiful reminder. Many preachers are afraid of this topic nowadays not to be branded as judgmental. March forward & never fear the blame of the blamers.
        ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

Originally posted by TURJUMAN View Post
          May ALLAH reward you with this beautiful reminder. Many preachers are afraid of this topic nowadays not to be branded as judgmental. March forward & never fear the blame of the blamers.
          بارك الله فيكم akhi, well said
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
            بارك الله فيكم akhi, well said
            جزاك الله خيرا
            ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

Originally posted by TURJUMAN View Post
              جزاك الله خيرا
              واياكم اخي
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Great reminder. May Allah bless you.

Comment

bump
                  And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                  http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

great reminder

may Allah reward you with good
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                      great reminder

may Allah reward you with good
                      I wish the sisters who go to eid prayers with their hijab on and soon as the eid is done, they beautify themsleves and remove their hijab.

I wish they see this.

How can they not see the hypocracy in what they're doing? Asthagfurllah.

Allhamdulilah there are other eid prayer mosques, but that one particalar place where about 80% of the muslims go is an absoulte dissapointment.

Hey i understand if you're struggling with hijab, but to set up stands, beautifuy yourself with makeup and remove the hijab directly outside the Exist doors...Audubillah.

I ask Allah to keep me away from these women.
                      Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
                        I wish the sisters who go to eid prayers with their hijab on and soon as the eid is done, they beautify themsleves and remove their hijab.

I wish they see this.

How can they not see the hypocracy in what they're doing? Asthagfurllah.

Allhamdulilah there are other eid prayer mosques, but that one particalar place where about 80% of the muslims go is an absoulte dissapointment.

Hey i understand if you're struggling with hijab, but to set up stands, beautifuy yourself with makeup and remove the hijab directly outside the Exist doors...Audubillah.

I ask Allah to keep me away from these women.
                        because in the minds of too many Muslims, there is regular Muslims and RELIGIOUS Muslims
                        regular muslims live "normal" lives

but religious Muslims practice all of islam. they are fanatics, radicals and extremists, as one brother posted today, they dont get with the times

so the regular Muslims can do whatever they like, because Allah can forgive all sins, but shirk, so as long as i am not worshipping a rock, I am ok as a Muslim
                        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Jazakillah khayr for sharing. May Allah Ta'ala make us righteous servants.

Comment

Suban'Allah! [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] it's sad because your response is too true.
                            :salams
                            Forge ahead!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X