This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen key..

Last edited by patient believer; 16-06-17, 11:14 PM.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: Stolen key..

Change the lock on the door.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Whenever someone in my family looses a key like that it's usually in an obvious place. A similar situation happened to my mom not too long ago. She thought she lost the key to the car, then I found it under her purse. I would suggest you check your house and the area outside your house more thoroughly. I can't think of any other advice to give. I hope someone didn't steal it.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

:dispirited:

Comment

what a coincidence.. I mean on Monday I lost my house key.. and can't find it. Gonna give it a few more days.. and then get another key cut, everyone says change the locks but I dont get it.. if yours was stolen thats different? OP been edited so im unsure.. But if youve just lost it outside, get another one.. well thats what I think. Insha Allah you find it (and me too lol). Search ur house, bag, the route u went on and call the bus lost property number (if u travelled by bus).
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X