Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A500DaBest
    replied
    Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    :jkk: for pulling up the hadiths...I am surprised A500 did not know this...thought that was muslim 101 to know that we as Muslims have a right to defend ourselves, families and our property...
    I know, right!

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied

Nice! I was not aware of this either. I am so ignorant and now I just realized how ignorant and uninformed I am. I need to take Islamic courses badly. I have never heard or read that ahadith in my entire life.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

:jkk: for pulling up the hadiths...I am surprised A500 did not know this...thought that was muslim 101 to know that we as Muslims have a right to defend ourselves, families and our property...

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Not in the mood to read the rest but just to address this point...self defense is part of Islam, protecting your family and property is halal...

My understanding that if you die for anything than Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) you go into internal hell fire, am I correct? For example, say there is a huge mountain of gold and if I risk my life to get that gold and I die attempting to get that gold I would go to hell fire because I sold my soul and body for that gold and not for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa), right?
    Last edited by shay5; 17-06-17, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
    It is not teaching me, it is observing from others that I learn. I don't have to sit in a class room with a blackboard and a stick by a teacher to teach me. I learn from others and see the laws that match it. That is how I learn.
    Which laws state what you said?

Leave a comment:

• ahmedyounes
    replied

You need to take it easy my friend. [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied

It is not teaching me, it is observing from others that I learn. I don't have to sit in a class room with a blackboard and a stick by a teacher to teach me. I learn from others and see the laws that match it. That is how I learn.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

I don't have a TV for over 8 years actually...
    Then it's a moot point. Nobody is teaching you those things you said earlier.

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    If media and television are so dangerous, why do you live your life by them?

I don't have a TV for over 8 years actually. But media doesn't just come from there...it comes from any angel, from telephone, from any route. However what abdulsidd answered my question and made me say Allah Akabar. That brother was mature and understanding and more maturer than the rest of us here. Thank you brother for answering the question and not name calling and dismissing and humiliating a brother...especially in ramadan. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) reward you highest level in Janaa.

Leave a comment:

• Cptn._.Mario
    replied

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
    It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140)

It was narrated that Sa’eed ibn Zayd (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who is killed defending his wealth is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his family is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and the one who is killed defending his life is a martyr.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1421), al-Nasaa’i (4095), Abu Dawood (4772); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (708)

It was narrated from Qaboos ibn Mukhaariq that his father said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: What if a man comes to me wanting to take my wealth? He said: “Remind him of Allaah.” He said: What is he pays no heed? He said: “Seek help against him from those who are around you of the Muslims.” He said: What if there are no Muslims around me? He said: “Then seek help against him from the ruler.” He said: What if the ruler is faraway from me? He said: Then fight him to defend your wealth, until you become one of the martyrs in the Hereafter or you protect your wealth.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4081) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i
    :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Hahaha

He likes to live dangerously, I guess :D

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

You are aware media and television alter the culture around you. Observe how they dish and dismiss the Muslims and Islam and watch how the culture start to hate Muslim and Islam. Media is a very powerful weapon. A powerful weapon. The enemy of Islam know this very well and they use it against us . Using media in itself you could literally cause war between two powerful countries.

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140)

It was narrated that Sa’eed ibn Zayd (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who is killed defending his wealth is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his family is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and the one who is killed defending his life is a martyr.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1421), al-Nasaa’i (4095), Abu Dawood (4772); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (708)

It was narrated from Qaboos ibn Mukhaariq that his father said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: What if a man comes to me wanting to take my wealth? He said: “Remind him of Allaah.” He said: What is he pays no heed? He said: “Seek help against him from those who are around you of the Muslims.” He said: What if there are no Muslims around me? He said: “Then seek help against him from the ruler.” He said: What if the ruler is faraway from me? He said: Then fight him to defend your wealth, until you become one of the martyrs in the Hereafter or you protect your wealth.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4081) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

So comes the question here, what if someone comes and attempts to stab my brother, sister, wife, children, etc and I risk my life defending that person and I get stabbed and died would that mean I would end up in hell fire...?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied

You are aware media and television alter the culture around you. Observe how they dish and dismiss the Muslims and Islam and watch how the culture start to hate Muslim and Islam. Media is a very powerful weapon. A powerful weapon. The enemy of Islam know this very well and they use it against us . Using media in itself you could literally cause war between two powerful countries.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X