Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
    It is not teaching me, it is observing from others that I learn. I don't have to sit in a class room with a blackboard and a stick by a teacher to teach me. I learn from others and see the laws that match it. That is how I learn.
    Which laws state what you said?

Comment

Not in the mood to read the rest but just to address this point...self defense is part of Islam, protecting your family and property is halal...

My understanding that if you die for anything than Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) you go into internal hell fire, am I correct? For example, say there is a huge mountain of gold and if I risk my life to get that gold and I die attempting to get that gold I would go to hell fire because I sold my soul and body for that gold and not for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa), right?
      Last edited by shay5; 17-06-17, 12:14 AM.
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

:jkk: for pulling up the hadiths...I am surprised A500 did not know this...thought that was muslim 101 to know that we as Muslims have a right to defend ourselves, families and our property...
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Nice! I was not aware of this either. I am so ignorant and now I just realized how ignorant and uninformed I am. I need to take Islamic courses badly. I have never heard or read that ahadith in my entire life.
          ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
          ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
          ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
          ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
            :jkk: for pulling up the hadiths...I am surprised A500 did not know this...thought that was muslim 101 to know that we as Muslims have a right to defend ourselves, families and our property...
            I know, right!
            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X