Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

    Last edited by A500DaBest; 16-06-17, 10:26 PM.
    ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
    ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
    ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
    ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

  • #2
    Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

    Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
    ...I notice also in the world we tell boys never, ever to hit girls but girls have all the right to hit boys. Here we are teaching boys that girls are superior over you and you have no value or significance...
    Nobody teaches that, it's all your own thinking.

    38 year old baby.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

      Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Nobody teaches that, it's all your own thinking.

      38 year old baby.
      That is not true. Name calling is typical way of dismissing reality. Observe in television and news and media and social structure. You see that it is all true. Watch the movie titanic. It teaches you that men should drown for women. Look at obama's life history. He was beaten up all the time by his sister and the family said to him if you fight back we will beat you. Look at the laws in the USA and west. If you hit your wife or girlfriend you will go to jail but if she hits you she doesn't go to jail and you have to take it. Those are all facts. Not me crying like old baby. Shame calling doesn't change reality. So my question is legit. Is dying for anything and I mean anything beside Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) you go to hell fire or there is an exception?
      ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
      ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
      ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
      ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

        Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
        That is not true. Name calling is typical way of dismissing reality. Observe in television and news and media and social structure. You see that it is all true. Watch the movie titanic. It teaches you that men should drown for women. Look at obama's life history. He was beaten up all the time by his sister and the family said to him if you fight back we will beat you. Look at the laws in the USA and west. If you hit your wife or girlfriend you will go to jail but if she hits you she doesn't go to jail and you have to take it. Those are all facts. Not me crying like old baby. Shame calling doesn't change reality. So my question is legit. Is dying for anything and I mean anything beside Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) you go to hell fire or there is an exception?
        Do you learn how to live your life from movies and television? Well that explains your weird opinions.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

          Lol
          Quran 45:23-24

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

            You are aware media and television alter the culture around you. Observe how they dish and dismiss the Muslims and Islam and watch how the culture start to hate Muslim and Islam. Media is a very powerful weapon. A powerful weapon. The enemy of Islam know this very well and they use it against us . Using media in itself you could literally cause war between two powerful countries.
            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

              Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

              So comes the question here, what if someone comes and attempts to stab my brother, sister, wife, children, etc and I risk my life defending that person and I get stabbed and died would that mean I would end up in hell fire...?
              No.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140)

                It was narrated that Sa’eed ibn Zayd (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who is killed defending his wealth is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his family is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and the one who is killed defending his life is a martyr.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1421), al-Nasaa’i (4095), Abu Dawood (4772); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (708)

                It was narrated from Qaboos ibn Mukhaariq that his father said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: What if a man comes to me wanting to take my wealth? He said: “Remind him of Allaah.” He said: What is he pays no heed? He said: “Seek help against him from those who are around you of the Muslims.” He said: What if there are no Muslims around me? He said: “Then seek help against him from the ruler.” He said: What if the ruler is faraway from me? He said: Then fight him to defend your wealth, until you become one of the martyrs in the Hereafter or you protect your wealth.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4081) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                  Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
                  You are aware media and television alter the culture around you. Observe how they dish and dismiss the Muslims and Islam and watch how the culture start to hate Muslim and Islam. Media is a very powerful weapon. A powerful weapon. The enemy of Islam know this very well and they use it against us . Using media in itself you could literally cause war between two powerful countries.
                  If media and television are so dangerous, why do you live your life by them?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    If media and television are so dangerous, why do you live your life by them?
                    Hahaha

                    He likes to live dangerously, I guess :D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                      Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
                      It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property? He said: “Do not give him your property.” He said: What if he fights me? He said: “Fight him.” He said: What if he kills me? He said: “Then you will be a martyr.” He said: What if I kill him? He said: “He will be in Hell.” Narrated by Muslim (140)

                      It was narrated that Sa’eed ibn Zayd (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who is killed defending his wealth is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his family is a martyr, the one who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and the one who is killed defending his life is a martyr.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1421), al-Nasaa’i (4095), Abu Dawood (4772); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (708)

                      It was narrated from Qaboos ibn Mukhaariq that his father said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: What if a man comes to me wanting to take my wealth? He said: “Remind him of Allaah.” He said: What is he pays no heed? He said: “Seek help against him from those who are around you of the Muslims.” He said: What if there are no Muslims around me? He said: “Then seek help against him from the ruler.” He said: What if the ruler is faraway from me? He said: Then fight him to defend your wealth, until you become one of the martyrs in the Hereafter or you protect your wealth.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4081) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i
                      :jkk:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                        Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        If media and television are so dangerous, why do you live your life by them?

                        I don't have a TV for over 8 years actually. But media doesn't just come from there...it comes from any angel, from telephone, from any route. However what abdulsidd answered my question and made me say Allah Akabar. That brother was mature and understanding and more maturer than the rest of us here. Thank you brother for answering the question and not name calling and dismissing and humiliating a brother...especially in ramadan. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) reward you highest level in Janaa.
                        ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                        ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                        ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                        ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                          Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
                          I don't have a TV for over 8 years actually...
                          Then it's a moot point. Nobody is teaching you those things you said earlier.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                            It is not teaching me, it is observing from others that I learn. I don't have to sit in a class room with a blackboard and a stick by a teacher to teach me. I learn from others and see the laws that match it. That is how I learn.
                            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Dying for other than Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) leads to hell fire...

                              You need to take it easy my friend. [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION]

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X