Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When You relaize You can't trust everyone

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Muslims can be the same too. We are not vulnerable to being a bad friend to others.
    Of course, but you cannot compare kuffar to Muslims.
    "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
    - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Its life. Smile and wave :)
      The only people i hate in this world are corrupt satanic leaders and secret occults such as the Rothchild family.

If i encounter a rude friend or aggressive i just say to my self "Society is to blame".

Comment

Yeah don't bother sister with them. You are free on this earth to do say and think what you want, don't let them control your happiness and taint your memory of your high school years.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim9281 View Post
          High school? Free mixing? Taking kafirs as friends? Not wearing hijab?

And than we complain

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. 13:11
          I am wearing hijab dont assume

Comment

Originally posted by Rea1234 View Post
            I am wearing hijab dont assume
            I never said you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
              That's a very terrible way of seeing friendships. But I know where you're coming from. Sometimes friendships are just a means to an end, and some people see it as a practical thing - same location, same school, same race,same ethnicity - then be friends. If any of those changes, then the friendship fades.

But the thing about having friends is how these people can change the way you see yourself and they help you in ways you can't help yourself with, like they see the baggage you carry when you come from a home where there's a lot of family problems, insecurities, relationships etc.

They give you a bit of perspective.
              My dad's views or mine? I believe my views are quite accurate if you ask me. I agree that having REAL friends is incredible. Having the same friends since I was a little kid, to now being an adult has been an amazing experience which not many people are able to share.

Comment

Don't trust anyone completely other than Allah.
                Also your friends and family are the most likely to be jealous of you.
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by strivingtobegreat View Post
                  My dad's views or mine? I believe my views are quite accurate if you ask me. I agree that having REAL friends is incredible. Having the same friends since I was a little kid, to now being an adult has been an amazing experience which not many people are able to share.
                  Dad's.

Yes you're lucky to have such friends.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
                    Why are people on this forum so soft?
                    They are not battle hardened like you and I.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                      They are not battle hardened like you and I.
                      Haha yeah probably lol

But seriously though, people get so soft. I feel inhuman sometimes with my lack of emotion lol. Ah well, emotions are for the weak! Makes people give in to desires.

Comment

Originally posted by Rea1234 View Post
                        This is my senior year of high school and it has been emotionally stressful. People that I thought were my friends or had my back hurt me the most, I have been slandered, and been insulted with swear words. If anyone has been through this, I just want to say don't give up. I truly feel like this experience brought me closer to Allah because it made me call upon him when they betrayed me. When it seems like everybody has hurt you just know Allah loves you and will help you when know when else will.
                        You can always trust allah. pray and say what is in your mind, altrough he knows what is in your heart. I also lost a lot of friends but better one good friend then a few fake ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X