"Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Basically I found a cat and brought her home. We had her for two days and I got pretty attached too her. My mom hates cats and she's claims they're "filthy" even though hadith contradicts that but south asian people are stupid and when we were at school she had my dad drop her off at the shelter. We tried to get in contact but she got adopted and I feel really sad and terrible. What do I do? :(
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Re: "Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Originally posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    Basically I found a cat and brought her home. We had her for two days and I got pretty attached too her. My mom hates cats and she's claims they're "filthy" even though hadith contradicts that but south asian people are stupid and when we were at school she had my dad drop her off at the shelter. We tried to get in contact but she got adopted and I feel really sad and terrible. What do I do? :(
    Should have been

Lost 'my' cat

But dw be happy there are lots of other cats in the garden

maybe you could get a pet slug instead... they all look the same so u can easily replace them
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Should have been

Lost 'my' cat

But dw be happy there are lots of other cats in the garden

maybe you could get a pet slug instead... they all look the same so u can easily replace them
      ur a socially awkward person aren't you ...
      "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

ur a socially awkward person aren't you ...
        :rofl1:

:jkk:
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

That's horrible .I know that feeling because my cats mean a lot to me.Am glad it got.adopted instead the poor cat being lost on the street.
          First convince your mum snd show her that you are responsible.And after she agrees get a kitten.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Was it a stray cat? Because I hope you did not take on somebody else's cat.

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              That's horrible .I know that feeling because my cats mean a lot to me.Am glad it got.adopted instead the poor cat being lost on the street.
              First convince your mum snd show her that you are responsible.And after she agrees get a kitten.
              i've been convincing for years sis, i dont really want a cat for a long time now, just trying to get over this loss

Comment

i've been convincing for years sis, i dont really want a cat for a long time now, just trying to get over this loss
                Loss teaches you a lot, welcome it as a blessing :)

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                  Was it a stray cat? Because I hope you did not take on somebody else's cat.
                  yes

Comment

It wasn't your cat, so get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      It wasn't your cat, so get over it.
                      i'm tempted to say may Allah test you similarly

Comment

My mom did the same to my cats
                        Darn south Asian culture
                        Khair inshaAllah I will make dua for you bro

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                          My mom did the same to my cats
                          Darn south Asian culture
                          Khair inshaAllah I will make dua for you bro
                          JazakAllahu Khairan akhi

Comment

i'm tempted to say may Allah test you similarly
                            I don't take in stray cats so...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                              I don't take in stray cats so...
                              there are many small and meaningless things that can matter to people, cats don't have to be yours

Comment

Working...
                              X