Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    What do you mean? Well yeah they are just words under your username, which doesn't mean that you are a sufi hanafi, and nor have you claimed to be such, in the past. I don't know a lot about Sufis or hanafis except what I've learnt/heard about that madhab, since I am neither, if you are asking about how much I know in regards to that.
    How do you know I'm not a SUFI HANAFI then? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
      You could say that for having children too.
      I always hated visits to the vet. Didn't shed much hair though.

Comment

I am yet to find a fellow being who is terrified of cats..
        Seems I am the only one who has an irrational phobia of this.
        I had to decline a job that I wanted (babysitting at this woman's house) because she has a cat, and I know I wouldn't be able to cope.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          I always hated visits to the vet. Didn't shed much hair though.
          me too, my parents nicknamed him the pediatrician though
          "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

I am yet to find a fellow being who is terrified of cats..
            Seems I am the only one who has an irrational phobia of this.
            I had to decline a job that I wanted (babysitting at this woman's house) because she has a cat, and I know I wouldn't be able to cope.
            u sound exactly like my mom
            "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

I'm sure you mentioned this on the soapbox or on a thread, I can't remember exactly where now.. and just generally from your posts, you are definitely not a sufi, or a hanafi. If I am wrong, you can say such, but I know you will not lie.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

I'm sure you mentioned this on the soapbox or on a thread, I can't remember exactly where now.. and just generally from your posts, you are definitely not a sufi, or a hanafi. If I am wrong, you can say such, but I know you will not lie.
                You haven't answered the question. HOW?

Comment

Did you take any pics of the cat?

Comment

Did you take any pics of the cat?
                    no

Comment

no
                      You started a thread about cats and you don't even have a picture.

I'll have to consider what course of action to take here...

Comment

u said she disliked n thought he was unclean brother.. I fear cats theres a difference. I dont dislike or think they're unclean. its a phobia I think because I have to cross the road if they are on same side.. etc

Comment

u said she disliked n thought he was unclean brother.. I fear cats theres a difference. I dont dislike or think they're unclean. its a phobia I think because I have to cross the road if they are on same side.. etc
                          it's a combo, that + fear

Comment

You haven't answered the question. HOW?
                            I can't remember, sorry. Anyway its not important, only you know the answer and not a big deal

Comment

I can't remember, sorry. Anyway its not important, only you know the answer and not a big deal
                              You can't remember? Lol just repeat after me..I...was...wrong..there not too hard was it? I don't think this thread will help your cat phobia lol
                              Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

What Tariqat are you part of? Qadiri, Naqshbandi, etc.
                                عوّد على السهر يا الله
                                Upon Prophetic Methodology

Comment

Working...
                                X