Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Every time I see people like you I remember a post I read on islamic awakening a while back, saying that if these people read the history of the khilafahs they'd commit apostasy. Strong words but basically, your idea of how the islamic world looked like is so far from reality that you'd never accept it.
    This is true. Aside from the khulafah rashidun, most of the khalifahs throughout history have been as bad as the saudis or even worse as far as their personal morals, oppression, and commitment to the Deen is concerned. When it comes to foreign affairs, then most of them inherited a situation where Islam was already the superpower, so it was easy for them to avoid allying with the kuffar and so on. When the Islamic world was in a bad state during some stretches of history, then some of the khulafah and sultans were not much better than the saudis today as far as foreign affairs are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
      Yesterday I had a conversation with a supporter of KSA, who gave pretty decent proofs in defense of KSA. Still not convinced though, thoughts?

A. Revolting or standing up to this govt. even if misguided causes civil war, etc. as seen in Egypt, Syria, etc.

B. Abu Bakrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “He who insults the rulers Allah will insult him.” [At-Tirmidhi].

C. Know that a ruler's oppression does not reduce or remove anything which Allaah has made obligatory upon the tongue of the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). His [the ruler's] oppression is upon himself. Your acts of obedience and good deeds along with behaving well towards him are complete, if Allaah - the Most High - wills. Accompany them in all acts of obedience such as the congregational and Jumu'ah prayers, for you have your independent intention in that.

D. And in the authentic hadeeth which is agreed upon, from the narration of Aboo Hurayrah, who related that the Messenger of Allaah -may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace- said [what means]: “Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allaah, and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allaah. Whoever obeys my ameer (appointed leader) has obeyed me, and whoever disobeys my ameer has disobeyed me.” These are orders to obey both the scholars and the rulers.

E. No, as long as they (rulers) establish prayer among you. If you find something hateful from them, you should hate their actions but not withdraw your hand from obedience.- Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1855, Grade: Sahih

These were his primary proofs in defense of Saudi Arabia saying even though it is corrupted, one should respect its authority.
      The reply to all of these it's quite simple and well known akhi, if you consider the Hakim to have nullified his Islam
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
        The reply to all of these it's quite simple and well known akhi, if you consider the Hakim to have nullified his Islam
        Answer is only one...we need to destroy their kingdoms...followed by destruction of rest of non arab muslim states...but first the arab world...
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by DerGläubiger View Post
          It's the only country the constitution of which is the Quran and the ahadith. If you should hate a country/government, it should be the US, Russia etc, not the KSA.
          which excuses their support for Israel and Al-Sisi ofcourse.

Comment

Yesterday I had a conversation with a supporter of KSA, who gave pretty decent proofs in defense of KSA. Still not convinced though, thoughts?

A. Revolting or standing up to this govt. even if misguided causes civil war, etc. as seen in Egypt, Syria, etc.
            These were his primary proofs in defense of Saudi Arabia saying even though it is corrupted, one should respect its authority.
            Firstly, there was no civil war in Egypt. There was a coup against Muslim Brotherhood that put the scum Al-Sisi in place which was openly supported by the Saudis. King Abdullah was the first to congratulate Al-sisi.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...president.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...s-El-Sisi.html

Today Islam is being torn apart by Al-Sisi and muslims are second class citizens in their own country while the filthy Coptics have full religious freedom. Al-Sisi has also been supported by Mike Flynn who called Islam a cancer.

Also, the saudis support the rebellion against Assad so i can't see why that's even an example.

So respect saudis my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
              which excuses their support for Israel and Al-Sisi ofcourse.
              Daleel?

Comment

Originally posted by DerGläubiger View Post
                Daleel?
                Look at the post above.

Comment

Netanyahu: KSA Sees ’Israel’ as an Ally, Iran a Common Threat
                  http://sayyidali.com/news-analysis/n...on-threat.html

That's the prime minister of Israel saying that, not some conspiracy theorist.

Time for Arab states to publicize their Israel ties, Netanyahu says
                  Most moderate countries in region see Israel as ally, not enemy, PM tells visiting US Jewish leaders, urging more openness about covert contacts

http://www.timesofisrael.com/time-to...etanyahu-says/

Saudi Prince: “I’ll Side With Israel” Against Palestinian Uprising, Iran

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/5...FZgEPD8QM1B.97

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                    Netanyahu: KSA Sees ’Israel’ as an Ally, Iran a Common Threat
                    http://sayyidali.com/news-analysis/n...on-threat.html
                    That's the prime minister of Israel saying that, not some conspiracy theorist.

Time for Arab states to publicize their Israel ties, Netanyahu says
                    Most moderate countries in region see Israel as ally, not enemy, PM tells visiting US Jewish leaders, urging more openness about covert contacts

http://www.timesofisrael.com/time-to...etanyahu-says/
                    Saudi Prince: “I’ll Side With Israel” Against Palestinian Uprising, Iran
                    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/5...FZgEPD8QM1B.97
                    This is why I say Ale-Saud has lost it's wisdom because of it's arrogance. Ale-Saud should blame itself not anyone else. When some Muslim countries and groups gather in Iran to try to remain united on the axis of Palestine, Ale-Saud tries to unite with Israel !

"""
                    Despite the differences that exist among Islamic countries – some of these differences are natural, some originate from the enemy’s plot and the rest are because of negligence – the issue of Palestine can and should be the pivot of unity for all Islamic countries.
                    """
                    Our position on the Resistance is a fundamental position, one which has nothing to do with any particular group. We are with every group that is steadfast on this path and every group that abandons this path has drifted away from us. The depth of our relationship with groups involved in the Islamic Resistance is only dependent on the level of their commitment to the principle of the Resistance.
                    http://www.leader.ir/en/content/1755...inian-Intifada
                    """
                    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

OP sounds like a demented shia who failed Taqiyya 101.
                      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
                        OP sounds like a demented shia who failed Taqiyya 101.
                        Attacks on personality is the best we've got eh?
                        "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Attacks on personality is the best we've got eh?
                          I'd advise you to concern yourself more with wiping the filthy ayatollahs of Iran off the map first and then worry about Saudi Arabia...but that's the last thing on your agenda lol
                          Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

I'd advise you to concern yourself more with wiping the filthy ayatollahs of Iran off the map first and then worry about Saudi Arabia...but that's the last thing on your agenda lol
                            It seems your obsessed with attaching people to mental disorders based of your other comments.Fear Allah, for one day you may wake up with one yourself.

Other than that the point of this thread was whether to respect KSA or not, no one put them on the same level as Iran nor have I asked for them to be destroyed. Iran is not even a topic of debate, everyone hates them.

Also I don't have an "agenda."
                            "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

It seems your obsessed with attaching people to mental disorders based of your other comments.Fear Allah, for one day you may wake up with one yourself.

Other than that the point of this thread was whether to respect KSA or not, no one put them on the same level as Iran nor have I asked for them to be destroyed. Iran is not even a topic of debate, everyone hates them.

Also I don't have an "agenda."
                              I think I can smell what you are a mile off..anyway let's say there is a door between you and a rabid dog. There is some haram on this door. You can't rectify this without breaking the door. Who would, directly or indirectly, continuously bring up the subject of removing the door except your enemy who wants you to be killed by the dog. Find a way to kill the dog then fix the door.

Comment

I think I can smell what you are a mile off..anyway let's say there is a door between you and a rabid dog. There is some haram on this door. You can't rectify this without breaking the door. Who would, directly or indirectly, continuously bring up the subject of removing the door except your enemy who wants you to be killed by the dog. Find a way to kill the dog then fix the door.
                                If you believe I am a Shia, I have no point talking to you. Please get off my thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X