Goodness Donation Box: Forum Use (Voluntary) Fee! :]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodness Donation Box: Forum Use (Voluntary) Fee! :]

I found that as a non Muslim, when I asked a question of someone I knew, who was Muslim, they were very reluctant to answer, let alone continue the conversation.

I wanted someone to ask if I was Interested in Islam, I wanted them to offer to get me some information, I wanted them to ask either to take me to the Mosque for a class (if a sister) or pass my contact details on (if a brother) but people seemed very (somewhat understandably) timid.

Don't be afraid, even in these times where the media represent Islam in such a disgusting way, some non Muslims are interested and want accurate information.

May Allah (swt) guide us to those He is guiding. Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
      SINCERITY

"May Allaah have mercy upon the slave who pauses at the thought of doing an action and, if the action was for the sake of Allaah, he proceeds; and if it was for other than the sake of Allaah, he abstains." (Hasan Al Basri - RA)
      :jkk:
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّـهُ ثُمَّ اسْتَقَامُوا تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَلَّا تَخَافُوا وَلَا تَحْزَنُوا وَأَبْشِرُوا بِالْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي كُنتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ نَحْنُ أَوْلِيَاؤُكُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِيهَا مَا تَشْتَهِي أَنفُسُكُمْ وَلَكُمْ فِيهَا مَا تَدَّعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ نُزُلًا مِّنْ غَفُورٍ رَّحِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ۚ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ ﴿٣٤﴾ وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah " and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised. (30) We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish] (31) As accommodation from a [Lord who is] Forgiving and Merciful." (32) And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims." (33) And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend. (34) But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good]. (35)

[Fussilat : 30-35]

Comment

:jkk: for all these posts. Really nice to see brothers and sisters posting here and on other reminder threads, alhamdulillah. (Internet issues and smartphone broken, spent a few days cut off - partly by choice - completely from the internet. Subhaanallah, a shock to the system after becoming so reliant on it. Had just started to get used to it, but back online again... Realised that a few years ago, we could get by without it. Nowadays, not much... )
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          -------------------------------
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
            اَللَّهُـمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَ عَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيْمَ وَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيْدٌ مَجِيْدٌ ﴿﴾
            اَللَّهُـمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ ، وَ عَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِ بْرَاهِيْمَ وَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيْدٌ مَجِيْدٌ ﴿﴾

Translation
            O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
            Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

Benefit
            Ka'ab bin Ujrah (R.A) narrates that once it was enquired from the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) as to how blessings should be sent to him. The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) replied that "the blessings be said in the manner, that is of Durood-e-Ibrahimi".

Abu Hurairah (R.A) reported the Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) saying: "He who invokes one blessing upon me, Allah will shower ten blessings upon him".

Ibn Mas'ood (R.A) reported that the Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Alla ah be upon him) said: "The nearest one to me on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who invoked the most blessings upon me."
            [Mishkat]

Comment

Dont procrastinate. If you have to do something do it today - now, dont delay it for yet another day, and another....and another..
              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

:salams

Correct me if I am wrong,

Any insult you get for being Muslim, know that you are getting their good deeds. Many insult the Prophet Muhammad , which is terrible. Imagine the amount of hasaanat the ones lose by doing that, and how much Hassaanat The Prophet get,

Knowing that all of us Muslims Say SallAllahu Alayhi wa saallam to the Prophet Muhammad :saws.

Allaahu alam.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                  Dont procrastinate. If you have to do something do it today - now, dont delay it for yet another day, and another....and another..
                  +101
                  Subhanallah!

Comment

Aayah

(وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ)

[Surat Al-Ankabut 69]
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Where is this human [MENTION=142244]zitoun[/MENTION] ? I really miss her posts

Comment

How precarious our state are... All it takes is one tiny moment where the command of Allah Ta'aalaa reaches us and what we have can be gone in an instant, our health, our wealth, our families, our lives, our eemaan even...

But how much neglect and sin and insolence and arrogance and rebelliousness do we engage in, except that He (swt) gently overlooks it, giving time for tawbah and continuing to send His constant Mercy our way...

How Merciful and Gracious and Forebearing a Lord we have, Our Creator, Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aalaa.

Allahu Akbar. Laailaaha illallaah. Alhamdulillah.
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

What is Jihad? Smiling in tough moments is Jihad. Keeping patience in hard times is Jihad. Struggling for good deed is Jihad. Taking care of old parents in a loving way is Jihad. Forgiving is Jihad.
                          Jihad is not what the media shows but what the Quran says to strive and to struggle!
                          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                            What is Jihad? Smiling in tough moments is Jihad. Keeping patience in hard times is Jihad. Struggling for good deed is Jihad. Taking care of old parents in a loving way is Jihad. Forgiving is Jihad.
                            Jihad is not what the media shows but what the Quran says to strive and to struggle!
                            Looove.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                              Where is this human [MENTION=142244]zitoun[/MENTION] ? I really miss her posts
                              Assalamu alaykum, [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION],

What a sweet message. It really made me smile! I've been trying to avoid getting too involved here because I don't want to get into a routine of spending a lot of time instead of doing other things. I enjoy your posts too, though!

Comment

Originally posted by zitoun View Post
                                Assalamu alaykum, [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION],

What a sweet message. It really made me smile! I've been trying to avoid getting too involved here because I don't want to get into a routine of spending a lot of time instead of doing other things. I enjoy your posts too, though!
                                Wa aleikum salam sis, I understand, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
                                X